02-16-09 03:26 PM
124 ... 345
tools
    Yeh, those rules have been around for a while.
    01-30-09 01:00 PM
    clubbin can also include taking a baseball bat to objects. or of course the general partying at a night-club. i prefer the latter lol

anyone seen mall cop?
    Huh?

What are you getting at?
    01-30-09 01:47 PM
    Wait, I need you to clarify who actually said this because you said you're quoting Reagan but in your sig it says Nixon?
    Yeah, my bad...it is Nixon.
    01-30-09 06:52 PM
    Yeah, my bad...it is Nixon.
    Alright cool, it's pretty good quote and I was kind of confused hah.
    01-31-09 01:53 AM
    >>rich w/no blackberry...yet
    01-31-09 08:58 AM
    Really...like...really?
    Like I could be like prada (seems to be my alter ego) and go on about the bolds and how he is right...but as a 17 yo with money,
    i keeps my STORM in my LOUIS V. case.
    So um...yea...and props to prada...
    01-31-09 11:15 AM
    teens and pre-teens with blackberries....times sure have changed since I was a teen....
    01-31-09 11:22 AM
    For all of the truly smart and witty people on this Forum, I am
    truly surprised that no one recognizes a troll.

This person just wants the attention. STOP POSTING to this
    ridiculous thread and deny him the satisfaction.
    AG--rarely do we agree however, I felt this way on his first thread. I cannot believe anyone is responding to this nonsense, it is a clear cry for attention----but clearly it is working. IGNORE THIS!!!!!
    01-31-09 11:27 AM
    This thread has been moved to off-topic. Anyone who wants to talk about it can. For those of you who don't like the topic, hit your back button and look at a different thread please. No flaming here please.
    Not judging, just asking . . .every other thread is infested with flames and insults . . what makes this one different??
    02-01-09 06:38 PM
    Your age and intelligence gives you away Rehab. You are not allowed to have insight so cut.it.out !

But seriously... the mods have been under particular duress lately. There have been some real.. um.. colorful exchanges between a few inappropriate members and some of it directed at the mods themselves...

It got so bad late last night, Kevin even re-posted the forum rules as emphasis that there are many who feel that CB has become too much of a flame fest since the Storm came to town...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/of...thread-149483/ <-- meh the link won't work. It's the official .99 leak thread started by KM himself.
    Last edited by jdoc77; 02-01-09 at 07:20 PM.
    02-01-09 07:15 PM
    this thread is stupid.
    02-01-09 10:51 PM
    OMG...Not again...Lord Help me sweet baby jesus!
    On time!!!

LOL
    02-01-09 11:01 PM
    this thread is stupid.
    Agreed.

It is stupid.

So then why did you start it up?
    02-01-09 11:22 PM
    That was a fun read.
    02-02-09 02:11 AM
    This thread was beyond stupid...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 03:38 AM
    moderators please delete this thread.
    02-02-09 10:15 AM
    Agreed.

It is stupid.

So then why did you start it up?
    the only reason it became stupid to the creator is because he/she did not get the attention desired or the glorification of money that they were seeking...especially because it was to link their phone (the curve) to money, which they were also unsuccessful at.
    02-02-09 05:25 PM
    Get chu somadat wealthy!

Srsly... Made my day ha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 06:55 AM

Nobody is forcing you to come back to this thread. If you dont like it, ignore it.
    02-03-09 02:38 PM
    Nobody is forcing you to come back to this thread. If you dont like it, ignore it.
    Garz, that poster is the thread starter. Personally, I'd honor his/her request.
    If not delete, simply close. This as I am sure you know will go absolutely nowhere.
    02-03-09 06:42 PM
    Wow...I'm just amazed not only by the fact that kids have cell phones younger and younger, but I am also dumbfounded as to why a 13 year old kid needs a BlackBerry.

I'm going with my parents on this one...my kids won't get a phone until they get a car.
    Its not so much as kids NEED a phone. Its that they earn them and enjoy using them.........Ok well most of them dont earn them but its very clear that they enjoy them. And kids becoming more independent from their parents now, linguring in the park for hours on end, im sure i would want my kid to have a phone. However, my brother paied for his kids little $70 samsung slider. But, this kids a phone fanatic. So when he asked for a HTC Touch HD, he made his kid pay for all $957+Int. Shipping for it. 12 weeks of convinence store clerking well earned.
    02-16-09 02:13 AM
    You're a rich kid! Just buy the forum and delete it yourself!
    02-16-09 04:13 AM
    I work at best buy.... i'm flipping rollin' in cash!
    02-16-09 01:58 PM
    I work at best buy.... i'm flipping rollin' in cash!
    I work at McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOO but im still a rich kid because i own a curve WOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thanks bmw! now i can brag to all my friends woooooooooooooowooooooooooooooooooooooo
    02-16-09 03:26 PM
124 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD