Any1 interesed to talk about worldly issues that have brought terror to our nations, or heroes from our history e.g malcolm x, che guevara.. Or just wanting to talk about the elections past or present, or the issues between palestine and israel.. Anything like that. please say and we can discuss it to the best of our knowledge and share views and see what conclusion we can come up with...
    10-28-10 09:16 AM
    Ooooooiii, I see trouble brewing on the horizon.... Also increased ban activity
    10-28-10 10:05 AM
    If you define Che Guevara as a hero then I guess I'm quite speechless.

In his own words:

"To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary...These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the The Wall! (El Paredn)" --Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
    Last edited by trucky; 10-28-10 at 10:50 AM.
    10-28-10 10:47 AM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 11:10 AM
    Any1 interesed to talk about worldly issues that have brought terror to our nations e.g malcolm x, che guevara, or heroes from our history? Or just wanting to talk about the elections past or present (and the importance of changing the balance of power this November), or the issues between the unincorporated land that became Israel and Israel.. Anything like that. please say and we can discuss it to the best of our knowledge and share views and see what complaints we can come up with...
    I fixed your original post so it made sense.
    10-28-10 11:36 PM
    I find it funny when I approach misguided "hipsters" with Che's face planted on their clothes or body speechless when I tell them he's responsible for some of my relatives deaths.

Going by your screen name I'm going to assume you're a commie extremist.

Give it up, even Castro has admitted that communism is full of fail when put into work in real life.

Castro admits communism failed | Chattanooga Times Free Press

PS- The Prince was a good book.
    10-29-10 01:02 PM
    can't spell castration without castro.....well sorta.
    10-29-10 01:14 PM
    Why on earth would anyone take a photo of them self's on the toilet?
    10-29-10 01:44 PM
    just to eff with someone like you
    10-29-10 02:04 PM
    And to entertain folks like me!
    10-29-10 02:51 PM
    And to entertain folks like me!
    i have prada approval! i'm golden!!!
    10-29-10 03:17 PM
    Why on earth would anyone take a photo of them self's on the toilet?
    i have prada approval! i'm golden!!!
    I think I see....nevermind.
    10-29-10 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD