. Because if any of what we "crazy Christians" say turns out to be true, then you may have to give an account for your own thoughts and deeds.

Blessings to you!
    How about this Tiffany. What if it turns out you are wrong?
    uh oh!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 02:03 PM
    It's quite simple actually-

If he sees you one day, he'd like to toke with you. Maybe even Hug, without clothes.

What a sight that would be. Tears streaming down his face "I never thought love could be so beautiful"

*ck slaps golf on the asss*

"shut up and get back to work! Earn that new phone!"

12-19-08 02:08 PM
    How about this Tiffany. What if it turns out you are wrong?
    uh oh!

Tiffany? My name is Tracey. And if I'm wrong, then I'm just wrong. I've lost nothing. That would mean **** is not real, and "God" is whatever we say He is, or He doesn't exist. There's no "uh oh".
    12-19-08 02:18 PM
    Tiffany? My name is Tracey. And if I'm wrong, then I'm just wrong. I've lost nothing. That would mean **** is not real, and "God" is whatever we say He is, or He doesn't exist. There's no "uh oh".
    good answer.

You also mentioned mastering a hypocritical lifestyle. I've "mastered" it. Its not hard.

I live and speak my own truths. I don't live my life based on what others say it should be. I have no fear of being judged or punished by a god or other deity. That's the great lie that has been perpetuated and brainwashed into individuals. So to live as a hypocrite is not even a part of my reality. Until people realize that there are no "rules" they will never fully realize true freedom and choice in life.

Nobody gets punished or rewarded. Things just happen. Nobodys pulling any strings "up there" contrary to what they have been told/brainwashed into thinking.

12-19-08 03:26 PM
    good answer.

You also mentioned mastering a hypocritical lifestyle. I've "mastered" it. Its not hard.

I live and speak my own truths. I don't live my life based on what others say it should be. I have no fear of being judged or punished by a god or other deity. That's the great lie that has been perpetuated and brainwashed into individuals. So to live as a hypocrite is not even a part of my reality. Until people realize that there are no "rules" they will never fully realize true freedom and choice in life.

Nobody gets punished or rewarded. Things just happen. Nobodys pulling any strings "up there" contrary to what they have been told/brainwashed into thinking.

I'm glad you thought my answer was "good". Well if that's what you believe, then more power to you.
    I was addressing the OP. I'm not here to convince you of anything.
    12-19-08 03:38 PM
    I'm glad you thought my answer was "good". Well if that's what you believe, then more power to you.
    I was addressing the OP. I'm not here to convince you of anything.
    There's nothing to try and convince me of, religion is a sham and theres no such thing as Jesus : )

12-19-08 04:09 PM
    There's nothing to try and convince me of, religion is a sham and theres no such thing as Jesus : )

Religion was made BY people to CONTROL people.
    12-19-08 04:24 PM
    Religion was made BY people to CONTROL people.
    Exactly. And it is a very effective tool as well.

Just like Santa and his list of naughty or nice kids lol

Funny how people buy into this load of bs called religion. Wonder if they still believe in Santa as well : )

Last edited by cereal killer; 12-19-08 at 05:07 PM.
    12-19-08 04:58 PM

I thought you actually had a...point to all this (maybe I was just hoping), since I clearly stated that I had no beef with you — nor your beliefs, AND I also said I was responding to the OP. You clearly stated that you don't believe in Jesus, rules, rewards, punishment, etc. in one of your replies, and I'm not sure what you want me to say, since you keep replying — for some reason only known to you. I can read.

I'm open to discuss anything, with folks who like to dialogue for the sake of understanding — not necessarily tolerance, or agreement. But, I reach a point where going back and forth, just for the heck of it, gets a little old. That point has been reached.

So, I'll leave you to discuss this with...yourself, and those who think like you.

Sincerely,
    "Tiffany", cuz while you missed my point, you probably also missed my real name.
    12-19-08 05:10 PM
    thanks for contributing Tiffany

12-19-08 05:28 PM
    Strangely I think we're mostly of one accord here. Using your beliefs to force others to follow them is stupid. Many of us hold our own beliefs and someday we will find out who was right. And just another log for the fire, the book Jesus wants to Save Christians is a good one too.

12-20-08 02:27 PM
    What do you mean by that comment?
    For how smart you claim to be, you sure let that one fly right over your head, huh? You and prada make a funny pair. Really.
    Why can't you just accept that everyone has different beliefs. You say the "religious right" keep trying to shove their beliefs down your throat but nobody here is doing anything of the sort. In fact, YOU are the one screaming that Jesus isn't real, the Bible is full of sh%! and people who believe are brainwashed sheep. So who is the real "right" here? Who's forcing ideals on who? I believe. You don't. That is that.
    12-20-08 08:17 PM
    For how smart you claim to be, you sure let that one fly right over your head, huh? You and prada make a funny pair. Really.
    Why can't you just accept that everyone has different beliefs. You say the "religious right" keep trying to shove their beliefs down your throat but nobody here is doing anything of the sort. In fact, YOU are the one screaming that Jesus isn't real, the Bible is full of sh%! and people who believe are brainwashed sheep. So who is the real "right" here? Who's forcing ideals on who? I believe. You don't. That is that.
    The difference is, you voluntarily recheck this thread-

Whereas, I can't buy a six pack on a Sunday in a dry state.

You fail.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 12-21-08 at 01:08 AM.
    12-21-08 12:37 AM
    the Bible is full of sh%! and people who believe are brainwashed sheep. So who is the real "right" here? Who's forcing ideals on who? I believe. You don't. That is that.
    the difference is is that people can do whatever they want and ill never throw in anything pertaining to religion on why its wrong. I believe that's why this whole thread was started in the first place; over Prop 8 and how the Bible says how homosexuality is wrong. If memory serves me right it was you who triggered this whole thing.

12-21-08 01:06 AM
    Hey pothead, I ain't been hiding anywhere! I find it funny that you continue to call me out over and over again. You are all talk. I pray to GOD that I might run into you someday.
    I didn't say crisis. Too tight to justify spending that kind of dough on a phone. It's called being a responsible adult.
    It's obvious that I'm not an active participator in this thread's discussion...however since I decided to peruse is just now; I wanted to comment on the above words by 'golfnut'.

golfnut...so you pray to God that you may run into a person such as the one you directed that comment towards? This is what I find humorous about comments such as the one you just made...I don't know what context you made that comment in; but please don't try to come across/present yourself as Rambo on an internet forum.
    12-21-08 11:31 AM
    If all of you would actually look back on rescent posts instead of commenting on what I just posted, you'd see that I am only responding to others who continue to keep my name in their mouths. I recheck this thread or check in because I want to. I'll be Rambo if I want to. I'll reply to CK, prada or whoever keeps wondering where I've been hiding. That's the way it is. You don't want me to reply, stop calling me out. Simple, really.
    12-21-08 02:06 PM
    the difference is is that people can do whatever they want and ill never throw in anything pertaining to religion on why its wrong. I believe that's why this whole thread was started in the first place; over Prop 8 and how the Bible says how homosexuality is wrong. If memory serves me right it was you who triggered this whole thing.

I did start it, didn't I. By the way, since you brought up prop 8, don't forget who came out on top. Oh yeah, you can thank me for triggering all this at your convenience. Just think how bored you'd be without Prop 8 or Religious right to voice your opinions in.
    12-21-08 02:12 PM
    golfnut; take the dress off and puts some pants on.

12-21-08 02:36 PM
    golfnut; take the dress off and puts some pants on.

Wow, hidef. No sophisticated words this time. That's different.
    12-21-08 02:45 PM
    Christmas shopping and the receipts associated with it...stifle my synapses.

12-21-08 02:48 PM
    I did start it, didn't I. By the way, since you brought up prop 8, don't forget who came out on top. Oh yeah, you can thank me for triggering all this at your convenience. Just think how bored you'd be without Prop 8 or Religious right to voice your opinions in.
    Just think how great its going to be when Prop 8 gets overturned soon. Ken Starr? Come on now : )

12-21-08 03:01 PM
    Just think how great its going to be when Prop 8 gets overturned soon. Ken Starr? Come on now : )

Where are you from anyway? Are you even in CA or you just throwing blows from the sidelines? There's a spot on the top right just for your location, ck.
    12-21-08 06:58 PM
    Where are you from anyway? Are you even in CA or you just throwing blows from the sidelines? There's a spot on the top right just for your location, ck.
    I live in Los Angeles (Miracle Mile)

12-21-08 08:41 PM
    I live in Los Angeles (Miracle Mile)

I stand corrected, ck. At least you live in Cali.
    12-21-08 10:26 PM
    Wow what happened to this thread lol

We call you out golfy, because your the main defender on your side.

But from the looks of your recent posts here, your walls are crumbling-

And instead of defending logically, your just picking fights.

Practice what you preach, Ill pray for you.
    12-22-08 12:22 AM
364 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD