hey ladies..
    what's up..
    this is for every lady that is having relationship troubles but don't wanna leave.

so just figured we could chat with one and other..

Holla..
    PIN 31AE1861

~ Gracie ~
    02-03-09 11:05 PM
    I'm not in a relationship right now but I'd been in many relationships. Some good, some bad...
    if you wanna talk. I'm here.
    02-03-09 11:11 PM
    i'm not in a relationship either, but went through a bitter break up couple months ago ..
    if you need a person to talk to, im here as well

cheer up! some men are just not worth your tears at all...
    02-04-09 01:25 AM
    Not to sound jaded or bitter or antthing but my lifes philosophy is:
    Love is like a pimple-once you squeeze the juices out it just goes away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 02:10 AM

LOL that's funny.
    My pimple actually comes back every month. Any advise?
    02-04-09 02:17 AM
    wash more often? =P
    02-04-09 04:27 AM

Great analogy...very bad visual lol
    02-04-09 12:04 PM

haha that just made my day.
    02-04-09 12:28 PM
    lol.. that's too good.. lol
    02-04-09 03:04 PM
    Why is this for ladies only? Men have relationship problems too!!
    02-04-09 09:13 PM
    ahem to that! i know i sure do =)
    02-04-09 10:56 PM
    well pour it out!
    02-04-09 10:58 PM
    I'm not pouring it out here for all to see!!! Maybe that's why guys weren't included.
    02-04-09 11:46 PM
    I'm not pouring it out here for all to see!!! Maybe that's why guys weren't included.
    It's a test to separate the men from the boys.... Shhhhhhh.
    02-04-09 11:49 PM
    Feel free to add me. I'm in a relationship and everyone goes through ups and downs. Nice to have ppl to chat with.
    pin:3036bfa2

02-05-09 12:10 AM
    It's a test to separate the men from the boys.... Shhhhhhh.
    LOL craziness...
    02-05-09 12:51 AM
    Not to say men can't open up, just not openly.
    02-05-09 01:08 AM
    I'm certainly glad I ended my horrifying relationship years ago. I found there is one piece of advice I can pass along.

Life is entirely too short to waste on a bad relationship. Figure out what you want out if it, whether you're dating for fun, companionship, or long term commitment. Be honest with yourself. Remember these words "This, above all, to thine own self be true."

Yes, it is Shakespeare, but few greater truths have ever been written.

Love alone is not enough.
    If you don't start with the right guy, you aren't
    gonna make him the right one.

When you have the right man, take good care of him. Be seductive rather than nagging. A good man will swim through shark-infested waters to bring you a glass of lemonade, but by all means, make him eager for that swim!

You, ladies, have the ultimate power to make yourselves happy. Treat your men (not just a male, there is a difference!) well.

I treat my lady well, and she in turn keeps me very happy. Both of us were in horrid marriages, and divorced spouses that would make your skin crawl.

Every relationship will have its ups and downs. Why waste your time on the downs, if it is a continuing trend?

02-05-09 01:23 AM
    I'm certainly glad I ended my horrifying relationship years ago. I found there is one piece of advice I can pass along.

Life is entirely too short to waste on a bad relationship. Figure out what you want out if it, whether you're dating for fun, companionship, or long term commitment. Be honest with yourself. Remember these words "This, above all, to thine own self be true."

Yes, it is Shakespeare, but few greater truths have ever been written.

Love alone is not enough.
    If you don't start with the right guy, you aren't
    gonna make him the right one.

When you have the right man, take good care of him. Be seductive rather than nagging. A good man will swim through shark-infested waters to bring you a glass of lemonade, but by all means, make him eager for that swim!

You, ladies, have the ultimate power to make yourselves happy. Treat your men (not just a male, there is a difference!) well.

I treat my lady well, and she in turn keeps me very happy. Both of us were in horrid marriages, and divorced spouses that would make your skin crawl.

Every relationship will have its ups and downs. Why waste your time on the downs, if it is a continuing trend?

such wise words of wisdom..
    02-05-09 03:26 AM
    I guess we need to find one person to compliment us instead of completing us but relationships are hard work and if you find that one person that makes you happy then enjoy them for that moment, life is short to be miserable and make someone else miserable..
    02-06-09 12:32 PM
    its always about the one who compliments you....not about you needing them to be you true words latinatwix!
    02-06-09 12:42 PM
    true but damn.. some people are so damn needy and when you want your space to do things on your own..they think it means u want to screw around... can i please find one guy who can let me be me and let me sleep lol
    02-06-09 12:45 PM
    Its pretty simple, If your relationship doesn't have problems, then YOU have problems! I've been with My wife for 3 years now, almost divorced once, and now we're back in it again...and have a little one on the way...Been a rocky *** road, but Its worth it, I wouldn't trade her for the world. IF you want to talk, ya can holler at me, but to make this clear, I'm hers, she's mine...Aint nothing that would EVER mAke me change MY mind about that!
    pin:24926f96
    Nate

02-06-09 04:41 PM
    A good relationship is built on trust, friendship, love and laughter. You must both be individuals while in a relationship together. My husband and I have been married 6 years next month and have been together a total of 10 years in October. We had both been in terrible marriages to controling ex-spouses, who belittled, controlled and felt like trust was not able to be part of a relationship.
    I remember nights crying and thinking "there has to be more to life than this." It was one of those nights that I realized for the sake of my kids and my own sanity, I had to get out. The marriage to my ex was killing me as a person.
    I am so glad I did. My family is so happy now...my husband and I are true soul mates. I thank the Lord for him being in my life each and every day.
    So, even at the worst point....know that there is going to be a better day.
    Respect and love - both given and recieved, is what makes a relationship work and keep working.
    02-06-09 05:06 PM
    Some words of advise....

Mistakes - sometimes serious ones - are an inevitable part of any long-term relationship. Eventually (sometimes more often than most) you can and will do harm to your mate. When this happens, be accountable for your bad behavior.

Contrary to the often quoted line from the once popular film, Love Story: "Love does mean having to say you're sorry." Saying so, when done with sincerity, can be the first step toward healing and moving on.
    02-06-09 05:54 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD