My wife and I got on the bb boat together, and I have been accused of spending too much time on it as well.... until she started having problems with it, and walla!! I become the hero for fixing it or updating her phone. She doesn't complain much about it any more - in fact, she sends her friends to me to fix/update their phones now! CB and BB's are great!!
    03-15-10 09:15 PM
    I had this same problem until i got my wife her Storm2, and now she understands. the funny thing is now it bothers me when she is on hers all the time lol
    03-16-10 06:14 AM
    Well I Show All My Phones An Extensive Amount Of Attention And All My Lady Friends Get Jealous. LOL.
    03-16-10 03:56 PM
    He just thinks its cute.
    But sometimes he grabs it out of my hands and put it in his pocket.
    03-23-10 05:47 PM
    I've been in this situation before.. My bb has been called stupid and worthless pretty much . But I just realize they are jealous bc my phone can do more than their stupid phone lol. Funny thing is that every time I was asked to get off my phone he was on that stupid computer playing wow. The blackberry didn't ruin the relationship it was the computer.
    Blackberry - 1 Computer - 0

Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 07:50 AM
    my wife yells at me for either being on my bb or being on cb on the computer... she doesnt have a bb so she doesnt understand...

Agreed!! My fiance doesn't understand!!

03-27-10 10:20 PM
    Yea it's ridiculous we get in the car she's on her phone, we watch a movie she's on her phone, I go outside for a min come back in she's on her phone. The only time she isn't, is when she's sleeping and even then I think she dreams about being on...you guessed it.. her phone. Lol love it, for better or worse right?!

Sounds like ME!

03-27-10 10:22 PM
    I apologized to my son's GF when I gave him my Bold 9000 for his birthday. She seems understanding. I hope.

03-27-10 11:40 PM
    My Wife bought an 8310 about 3 years ago and I always liked the reception and battery life she had. So I bought a 9000 and she wanted a new phone too, and she got a Mural because of the "Pretty Lights". F__K me while running. Yes, she gets annoyed sometimes. She doesn't say anything but I can tell. Sometimes when we go to a decent place to eat I leave it in the car so I am not tempted to divert my attention away from her.
    03-27-10 11:53 PM
    Get married and that will change. Ha. My husband doesn't care at all that I'm on it a lot. He likes it better than me talking his ear off 24/7.
    Wish my wife was like that... *sigh*
    03-28-10 12:32 PM
    when i got a berry, i made sure my bf got one too. he's slightly less addicted to his berry than me, but that's bcos i'm way geekier than he is!
    03-29-10 01:12 AM
    My wife spends as much time on her phone as I do with mine....so we only complain so much. I will say, put your phone down! She will reply back...you first!

Good thing we are married, lol!

04-08-10 09:04 PM
    the way it goes here for me is weird.

We both got LG dares together. I was on it all the time tweaking stuff and browsing the web and texting. She never had a problem with it.

I got sick of the dare freezing and all around failing so i got a bb tour 9630. The first 2 days i was addicted to the damn thing to the point i had to charge it atlest 4 times a day because i just was using it that much. Then on the say 4th day i started using it the same as i would the dare.

but what set her off? the beeps. here is how it went down

*beep*
    wife: what was that
    me: email
    *beep*
    *beep*
    *beep*
    wife: WTF is those
    me: um facebook, text, bbm
    *beep*
    wife: wh..
    me: mms

So now because i get more then just texts i am on it "way more". The only time i got some bliss was when i bought her a 8330. saddly that didnt last because it was a "spoofed phone" so it was not able to be put onto the verizon network

so now that she is back on the dare she mad again

oh well once she gets one (or the iphone is that comes out on vzw) she will come down. She got phone envy
    04-11-10 08:41 AM
    The boyfriend thinks I'm addicted and sometime wishes I never got a BlackBerry. We both got BlackBerrys at the same time. He had one a long time ago. Pearl. I never had one until now. I'd say we are probably both on our phones a lot, me probably more since he doesn't do anything other than txt/facebook. I txt/facebook/twitter. Hes gotten mad at me several times. He doesn't sit at the computer like me either. I'ma always looking for new apps or what's going on in the BB world now. When hes at work I'm on crackberry.com so much that I hit f5 waiting for new replies/topics to pop up hoping for a new cool app or theme. Then when their is nothing really going on I explore other parts of the forum like the crackberry rehab. Which is why I'm posting here now. :P

I've never been addicted to a phone this bad.
    04-11-10 04:16 PM
    I don't see my gf since I live in Hutch and she lives in Wichita so I just don't use it that much anymore.
    04-23-10 04:12 AM
    Yeeeeesss we had some issues but eventually we found the solution to the problem.................she had to go !!!!
    hahahahaha now this is some funny stuff right here
    04-29-10 11:36 PM
    If an electronic device causes a strain on a relationship then you seriously need to take a look at your self and the relationship.
    04-30-10 08:00 PM
    Get married and that will change. Ha. My husband doesn't care at all that I'm on it a lot. He likes it better than me talking his ear off 24/7.
    lol my wife doesn't care either just calls me a nerd, long as i know to holster it for a movie, dinner and out tv shows i never here a complaint
    05-01-10 08:01 PM
    My husband and I both have bb's. His is for work and mine.... Well not for work but I'm on it for too much for fun. He gets slightly peeved when we're having a discussion and I'll see my led blinking and I'll reach for my phone. Without even batting an eyelid I'll respond back to my bbm or text. It frustrates him but nothing major

06-03-10 11:06 AM
    Me and my fiancee both have berries! Its like our quite time! Lol when he got his first it use to p1ss me off all I did was nag cause he was on it constantly! At the time I had a lg dare (p.o.s) and when it was time to upgrade I got my first berry! now...he says all u do is stay on that phone!! Sorry I'm jus a bb addict now! Everything is bb!! he be ok! I hope lol

06-05-10 06:55 PM
    I met my girlfriend because of a blackberry, and we have broken up because of a blackberry. like I told her the blackberry will always be here
    06-06-10 02:10 PM
    It is difficult when one person in the relationship has a BB. But when you add both partners, it can add another dimension to the relationship. You see it more and more were a couple are out walking, having dinner etc., and both are on the BB (or other device), and they are not communicating with each other. That in no way can be healthy.

It does get to the point were it can be down right rude. Texting, BBM, browsing, etc., is no different then talking on the phone in front of someone. We are becoming a society that people are forgetting to look each other in the eye or take the time out to give someone undivided attention. It is sad.
    06-06-10 10:10 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD