Don't know if this is applicable in this forum per say but does anyone else encounter having to compete for attention when all their significant other does is play on their bberry? Don't get me wrong I love my Bold but don't spend nearly as much time on it as my gf does on her 9700 it's a sweet device but I mean come on put it down for longer than 5 minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 11:52 PM
    Manny! Quit exaggerating! I am not on my phone THAT much! Hmmph!

03-15-10 12:00 AM
    See what I mean?! Lol

03-15-10 12:00 AM
    my wife yells at me for either being on my bb or being on cb on the computer... she doesnt have a bb so she doesnt understand...
    03-15-10 12:02 AM
    I can smell the divorce papers being printed right now...
    03-15-10 12:28 AM
    Gotta find a balance people. Thankfully both my girlfriend and I have blackberrys so its understood. But still when we're in each other's prescence, we try to leave them the berry alone

03-15-10 12:55 AM
    To be fair eight minutes to register and reply is pretty sharp!
    03-15-10 02:46 AM
    This thread cracks me up! My wife and I both have BBs, but she's not messing with hers even a fraction of the time I am. I don't think she's ever been on a BB-related forum. I try to be considerate but she tells me all the time to put the BB down.

03-15-10 03:07 AM
    Yea it's ridiculous we get in the car she's on her phone, we watch a movie she's on her phone, I go outside for a min come back in she's on her phone. The only time she isn't, is when she's sleeping and even then I think she dreams about being on...you guessed it.. her phone. Lol love it, for better or worse right?!

03-15-10 03:13 AM
    Yea it's ridiculous we get in the car she's on her phone, we watch a movie she's on her phone, I go outside for a min come back in she's on her phone. The only time she isn't, is when she's sleeping and even then I think she dreams about being on...you guessed it.. her phone. Lol love it, for better or worse right?!

Are you guys married? If you don't mind me asking?
    03-15-10 03:39 AM
    Are you guys married? If you don't mind me asking?
    Nope don't mind at all. No we're not married. Why do you ask? Just to clear the air I'm not upset or anything along those lines. I think it's funny and just thought I'd see if anyone else out there could relate.

03-15-10 03:44 AM
    Nope don't mind at all. No we're not married. Why do you ask? Just to clear the air I'm not upset or anything along those lines. I think it's funny and just thought I'd see if anyone else out there could relate.

I'm just wondering.
    I do the same thing...well not really.
    I am usually on my laptop working or browsing crackberry.
    My boyfriend is usually on the iPod Touch playing game or watching.
    So we are usually occupied & It sometimes bother me..even though I do it to. Lol
    03-15-10 03:47 AM
    I'm just wondering.
    I do the same thing...well not really.
    I am usually on my laptop working or browsing crackberry.
    My boyfriend is usually on the iPod Touch playing game or watching.
    So we are usually occupied & It sometimes bother me..even though I do it to. Lol
    Oh I feel ya. I'm the same way too but for some reason it seems she spends more time on it than I do. Possibly because it's incremental use for her and I'll spend hours on it and hours off. Such is life in this day and age of wireless technology I suppose.

03-15-10 03:52 AM
    Oh I feel ya. I'm the same way too but for some reason it seems she spends more time on it than I do. Possibly because it's incremental use for her and I'll spend hours on it and hours off. Such is life in this day and age of wireless technology I suppose.

What does she usually do on it? Text?
    That's what I used to do all the time when I never had internet & a blackberry.
    I had a regular phone & I'd spend most of my time texting. Lol
    03-15-10 03:58 AM
    What does she usually do on it? Text?
    That's what I used to do all the time when I never had internet & a blackberry.
    I had a regular phone & I'd spend most of my time texting. Lol
    Text, bbm, myspace, fb, msnbc, people, horoscopes, and google if she has to research stuff. Ha! And she says I don't pay attention lol

03-15-10 04:02 AM
    this is a common problem with Berry owners, LOL. Especially when the other party doesnt have a Berry. My wife is constantly saying, "are you on that D#*@ thing again?"
    03-15-10 06:13 AM
    i have the same issue, but with my friends. In our group, i'm the only one with a blackberry, so whenever we go out they always complain about the time i spend on my berry. i just tell them to be more interesting......lol
    of course the mood changes every time someone need something looked up in a hurry, then everyone loves my bold 9000!!!
    03-15-10 11:06 AM
    this is a common problem with Berry owners, LOL. Especially when the other party doesnt have a Berry. My wife is constantly saying, "are you on that D#*@ thing again?"
    I have that problem. I bought my wife a BB to "sink her to my level" as she put it, but that still didn't help. She loves her BB now, just hates me spending time on mine.

I don't blame her. Especially when I kiss it good night...

JK.
    03-15-10 11:25 AM
    I have that problem. I bought my wife a BB to "sink her to my level" as she put it, but that still didn't help. She loves her BB now, just hates me spending time on mine.

I don't blame her. Especially when I kiss it good night...

JK.
    haha. i'd slap my bf if he did that. lol JK...or am I?
    03-15-10 11:33 AM
    My daughter laughed when I dropped my still working after the event precious 9700 down the toilet as she hates my being on the berry. Although, when she's up in her room she'll BBM me on her pearl to tell me to "make a cupa mum!"

03-15-10 05:26 PM
    Buy her an iphone, marriage saved!!
    03-15-10 06:17 PM
    Yeeeeesss we had some issues but eventually we found the solution to the problem.................she had to go !!!!
    03-15-10 06:30 PM
    Yeeeeesss we had some issues but eventually we found the solution to the problem.................she had to go !!!!
    LOL. Spoken like a true addict.
    03-15-10 07:58 PM
    Manny I think its time you take drastic measures and do something to impress her...if she is spending that much time on the bb then its your fault lol...

03-15-10 08:45 PM
    +1 for you. LOL!

I had the same problem until I bought my wife one and now she is hooked.
    03-15-10 08:52 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD