Yesterday I got a couple of Spam emails within 10 minutes of each other, so the customary thing to do is I put them into the 'Junk" folder with my Blackberry. Well this was a huge mistake apparently because I keep getting an email about every 5 minutes from Microsoft saying "you have 2 Junk folders named the same and if you do not change the name of one them the IMAP will not be able to display them. I tried changing the name of the "new" folder Outlook created and it cant be. Also I SHOULD have just deleted the emails and that is what I will do next time. Also read a theory that because people use APPLE and BLACKBERRY together, and mails are SYNCED, this might be the cause because both have their own "Junk" folders and now you have both and they somehow conflict with each other.

IMO Outlook has become ridiculous! Remember how reliable and trouble free Hotmail was before all the changes they made????

I have never tried Yahoo but I do have good luck with Gmail compared to Outlook now!

so here is a question, what email service do you like?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-05-16 04:36 PM
    I like Outlook and Yahoo. I just never really liked Gmail, but do have an account for apps.
    02-19-16 09:30 PM
    I like Outlook and Yahoo. I just never really liked Gmail, but do have an account for apps.
    Outlook/Hotmail lost a LOT of global customers when they forced people a couple years ago to change from "Hotmail" to "outlook" in the email name. It caused a lot of problems for people that were travelling and had no time to make the necessary changes, and they had no active email if Hotmail was their only email.
    Hotmail seemed to work more smooth before all the changes.

I never tried yahoo

02-20-16 11:29 AM
    I see. I had only used Yahoo until about a year or so ago. I like Outlook because of the integration of OneNote and OneDrive.
    02-20-16 05:18 PM
    K cool. I'm just curious if with Yahoo when it comes time to verify your Blackberry's email addresses, if it is like Gmail and you have to also log into Yahoo.com and click settings to "allow less secure devices?" this is what really bugged me about Gmail. my password should be enough but it looks like Gmail takes security a lot more serious these days.

if Yahoo is simple to set up and add devices to then I would make one

02-20-16 05:25 PM