I don't about you but I'm addicted to reality shows! Which shows are your addiction?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 11:54 PM
    This is a short list of my shows Hoodwives of ATL, Project Runway, the T O Show, & Keeping up with the Kardashian!

08-22-09 12:02 AM
    Asking someone to post their addictions is not a good thing. No one wants to admit it. LOL ok, I'm secretly addicted to Top Chef, America's Next Top Model, Big Brother, Project Runway, HGTV's Design Star, and Food Network Star. But I have to say my absolute favorite is The Apprentice! The Donald is my hero!

08-22-09 07:40 AM
    I'm sorry to post here, and please don't take this as a negative, but why would anybody feel drawn to these so-called but mis-named "reality" shows?

I've sampled a few sifferent ones but never saw even a small dose of "reality" anywhere in them. It seems to me like they're all just popularity contests, which to me isn't reality at all. Would someone be willing to explain?

08-22-09 07:52 AM
    Yes, you are right they popularity contest but I guess are reality because we kind of see how ttheir lives are to some degree. Tori Spelling's show is about one if the best reality show. It appears to be more of a reality then any other showSandman I agree with you. Yes, you are Yes, you are right they popularity contest but I guess are reality because we kind of see how their lives are to some degree. Tori Spelling's show is about one if the best reality show. It appears to be more of a reality then any other showright they popularity contest but I guess are reality because we kind of see how their lives are to some degree. Tori Spelling's show is about one if the best reality show. It appears to be more of a reality then any other show

08-22-09 10:54 AM
    Posting your addiction, just a bad choice of word. I love Food Network as well! Maybe I will be on there!!! Just kidding!!!

08-22-09 10:59 AM
    I like the History and Discovery channel, shows like The Universe, Blue Planet, Planet Earth.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 08-26-09 at 10:40 AM. Reason: I sounded like a ****
    08-22-09 01:35 PM
    Haha I've had my show addiction phases; they are in chronological order below:

Walker Texas Ranger
    Fresh Prince
    Nash Bridges
    JAG
    Law & Order: SVU
    House: MD
    True Blood (currently; I love this show!)

08-22-09 05:07 PM
    Naturalbeauty if ya ever get on the Food Network let me know so I can watch. I would cheer for ya.

****e: Although not a reality show, I love watching House too!

08-22-09 05:51 PM
    Naturalbeauty if ya ever get on the Food Network let me know so I can watch. I would cheer for ya.

****e: Although not a reality show, I love watching House too!

Oh haha, i didn't notice it was reality shows only, i guess i could've taken a hint from the thread title sorry about that.
    08-22-09 07:11 PM
    Well, I can say without hesitation that I watch Top Chef, So You Think You Can Dance, and The Ultimate Fighter. I liked Beauty and the Geek.

My guilties are America's Next Top Model and Project Runway.(I blame my wife)
    08-24-09 11:08 AM
    Project Runaway is a must watch show as well!

08-24-09 11:15 PM
    Curb Your Enthusiasm. I find that show even better than Seinfeld. Larry David
    is very relatable to me.
    08-25-09 12:44 PM
    House, Making His Band, Miami Social, Top Chef, The Apprentice, Run's House, Chopped,
    08-25-09 08:25 PM
    ANTM, Real World, Housewives of ATL, NYC Prep....T.O. Show. Project Runway, and Bad Girls Club when it was on.

08-25-09 08:31 PM
    Oh how could I forget about Run's House..

08-25-09 10:50 PM
    OMG! I could sit here all DAY listing my fav reality shows! LOL!

Project Runway, First 48, Crime 360, Beach Patrol, Real World, I Love Money, Cops, Inside American Jail, Charm School... I could name a lot more
    08-26-09 02:53 PM
    I try to get into Daddys Girls but Angela & Vanessa are so silly!

08-30-09 09:29 AM
    I tried to get into Daddys Girls but Angela & Vanessa are so silly!

08-30-09 09:30 AM
    I love Real Housewives of Atlanta, Real Chance of Love even though its kinda corny this time, Making His Band, Daddy's Girls, T.O Show, and Project Runway

08-30-09 02:16 PM
    Oh and I loooove the show The Police Women of Broward County

08-30-09 02:19 PM
    I'm not feeling Khloe & Kortuney's show. I liked them better on Keeping Up With Kardashian.

09-05-09 12:03 AM
    I missed Housewives of Atl this week!

09-05-09 12:04 AM
    Any new reality tv shows that are among the fav?

09-21-09 11:00 PM
    Hells Kitchen, Top Chef, Project Runway is good...I was addicted to House of Carters too
    09-22-09 03:53 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD