I have no idea if this type of thread has been done before, nor do I know if it's going to work but I am giving a shot anyways.

The intentions of this thread are for people (which is probably easier said then done) who just want to come here and bash BlackBerry or other devices. If they can have their own thread where they can bash, vent, troll all they want, then maybe it will clean up the general discussions area.

I have a question for the moderaters. If there is a post (with this type of theme) created in another area on Crackberry can it be transferred to this thread?

Thanks.
    04-14-13 11:23 AM
    Trolling, bashing, fighting, insults, and any combination of these are explicitly prohibited by site rules, http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-r...elines-783587/

We made the mistake of a Rants forum once before, in the days of the 9500 Storm. Almost every thread degraded quickly into trolling and fighting - to the point where I openly referred to it a "Trolls Fights and Banning". Learning is the process of making the same mistake once.
    04-14-13 01:46 PM