You must really have no friends if your getting all defensive over him complaining about his own phone! Your making it seem like every single post on crackberry.com has to praise how good ____ phone is and ignore all of its problems, because you made the decision to buy _____ phone. And he even said don't take it personal, yet that's exactly what you did. Get a life bro

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I felt in no way defensive when I typed the response that you quoted. However, I am having a hard time not feeling that way now at your ignorant comments. Of all of the defensive posts in this thread, why you singled mine out is beyond my understanding. It appears to me that you are an ignoramus and the one with way too much time on his hands.

I even conceded the fact that this has been a device with problems and that I myself have experienced those problems personally. I even also said that the quality of RIM has suffered in the past couple of years. What compelled me to respond a second time in this thread was the fact that this chap had compared Blackberry fans to followers of Satan.

This person says this and you call me out? Give me a break! It never ceases to amaze me that the Internet can keep reavealing weirdos and morons but tirelessly the Internet does this very thing.

I really am a Blackberry fan. I can't explain it but even with all the problems, I still enjoy my phone. And I have a Tour. After my first replacement, it has been a very reliable phone for me. I cannot deny that RIM dropped the ball on the Tour but I am still a fan.
    ...Oh yeah, don't take this personally.

I look forward to your response.
    Last edited by bing0; 03-01-11 at 09:10 PM.
    03-01-11 12:22 PM
    I felt in no way defensive when I typed the response that you quoted. However, I am having a hard time not feeling that way now at your ignorant comments. Of all of the defensive posts in this thread, why you singled mine out is beyond my understanding. It appears to me that you are an ignoramus and the one with way too much time on his hands.

I even conceded the fact that this has been a device with problems and that I myself have experienced those problems personally. I even also said that the quality of RIM has suffered in the past couple of years. What compelled me to respond a second time in this thread was the fact that this chap had compared Blackberry fans to followers of Satan.

This person says this and you call me out? Give me a break! It never ceases to amaze me that the Internet can keep reavealing weirdos and morons but tirelessly the Internet does this very thing.

I really am a Blackberry fan. I can't explain it but even with all the problems, I still enjoy my phone. And I have a Tour. After my first replacement, it has been a very reliable phone for me. I cannot deny that RIM dropped the ball on the Tour but I am still a fan.
    ...Oh yeah, don't take this personally.

I look forward to your response.
    An ignoramus, hahahahaha but he never compared blackberry users to the followers of satan chap haha what he was saying is that by him bad mouthing RIM people like you would b#tch about it because your a BB fanboy and can't understand why BB wouldn't be perfect for him... And he was saying that people are generally going to be a fan boy about something (BB,iphone, pc, mac, ps3,xbox,god, satan, etc) in this case BB, and if you say something bad about that company people are going to b#tch about it (like you)

tgolden069 likes this.
    03-02-11 12:38 AM
    Not really crapberry worth story, but I connected my Bold 9700 to my computer and for some reason it deleted the OS and I had to reinstall it.
    03-03-11 05:53 AM
    An ignoramus, hahahahaha but he never compared blackberry users to the followers of satan chap haha what he was saying is that by him bad mouthing RIM people like you would b#tch about it because your a BB fanboy and can't understand why BB wouldn't be perfect for him... And he was saying that people are generally going to be a fan boy about something (BB,iphone, pc, mac, ps3,xbox,god, satan, etc) in this case BB, and if you say something bad about that company people are going to b#tch about it (like you)

He most certainly was comparing Blackberry users to followers of satan.
    He was saying that I am one of the "Fanboys" of Blackberry. Indeed I am a fan but I am not ignorant. And that is what he was saying. He was saying that he shouldn't be surprised that there are ignorant Blackberry fans whenever there are even people ignorant enough to follow satan.

He is entitled to his opinion. My problem is not with that. Where I have a problem is when he attacks those who like their Smart phones all because he has had a bad experience. Even I have had more problems than I care to admit. All of those issues were cleared up after a replacement was shipped to me however.

If my posts are reread with comprehension I am sure they are reasonable. I am surprised to be on the defense here. Where are the people who have found their Tours useful and dependable and who also think it is in bad form to be a troll on the Internet?
    03-03-11 08:17 PM
    Some people are always giving the Tour a bad name but I've had my Tour since the release date and no major problem. It's still running strong today.

03-04-11 02:23 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD