I'm a crackberry addict... in every sense of the word....

I recognize the iPhone and Droids as good smartphones that have great things about them. Nevertheless.... I hate them... I dislike people that have them, seeing them on the street, etc etc

That being said.... <rant> why in the world do we have an iPhone, Android section in the crackberry.com forums? (I know it's the right thing to do or whatever blah blah blah...)

I hate seeing these iPhone loving losers on the crackberry site... Either making fun of BB or just being annoying to everyone else...

I know I can't be the only one that feels this way... </rant>

PS: Wasn't there a Rant and Raves section of the forum? What happened to it? I didn't know where to post this....
    07-27-10 10:53 AM
    <RANT>

Don't read them. Its called diversity and marketing. Many people here switch phones and I think cb just wants them to feel welcome to stick around... And/or more members = higher ad revenue.

<End RANT>
    07-27-10 11:45 AM
    <RANT>

Don't read them. Its called diversity and marketing. Many people here switch phones and I think cb just wants them to feel welcome to stick around... And/or more members = higher ad revenue.

<End RANT>
    Very well said sir
    07-27-10 01:10 PM
    It just doesn't make sense to me why people not only remain members of a forum for a device they no longer own and no longer like, but also feel the need to continue posting negative comments about the device and its users.
    08-02-10 03:14 AM
    I think it's because misery likes company. The only thing is they won't find it here. Perhaps they are looking for some way to validate their decision to jump on the foolish android/htc bandwagon? In any case, I doubt such validation will be coming their way. .
    08-02-10 01:50 PM
    I recognize the iPhone and Droids as good smartphones that have great things about them. Nevertheless.... I hate them... I dislike people that have them, seeing them on the street, etc etc
    You are lamenting trolling while at the same time doing the same. Goodbye.

Thread closed.
    08-02-10 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD