as it turns out i need to finish this project at home but alas i can"t get to my email>.......................... hello crackberry
    please pay no attention to this thread i"ll delete it later......... sorry for the waste of time...........MACBETH PUPPET SHOW

CHARACTERS:
    *LIVE SHAKESPEARE (TIM)
    *ZOMBIE SHAKESPEARE (TIM)
    *MACBETH (TYLER)
    *DUNCAN (TYLER)
    *MALCOHM (TIM)
    *HECATE, QUEEN OF THE WITCHES (HEATHER)
    *2SISTER WITCHES (TIM/TYLER)
    *NARRATORS (HEATHER)

OVERVIEW (SHAKES VERSION)
    Macbeth is a basic good man who is troubled by his conscience and loyalty. He is led to evil by the witch�s predictions. He is egotistical over kingship. Malcolm is a great king and basically everything that Macbeth is not. Everyone loves Duncan. Shakes got it all wrong!!

An In depth Analysis

Shake: ACT 1 SCENE 1
    FIRST WITCH: When shall we three meet again? In thunder, lightning, or in rain?
    SECOND WITCH: When the hurly-burly�s done, When the battle's lost and won.
    THIRD WITCH: That will be ere the set of sun.
    FIRST WITCH: Where the place?
    SECOND WITCH: Upon the heath.
    THIRD WITCH: There to meet with Macbeth.
    FIRST WITCH: I come, Graymalkin.
    ALL: Paddock calls. Anon! Fair is foul, and foul is fair. Hover through the fog and filthy air.
    Shake: ACT 1 SCENE 7
    FIRST WITCH: Where hast thou been, sister?
    SECOND WITCH: Killing swine.
    THIRD WITCH: Sister, where thou?
    FIRST WITCH: A sailor's wife had chestnuts in her lap, and mounch'd, and mounch'd, and mounch'd. "Give me," quoth I. "Aroint thee, witch!" the rump-fed ronyon cries. Her husband's to Aleppo gone, master the Tiger; But in a sieve I'll thither sail, and, like a rat without a tail, I'll do, I'll do, and I'll do.
    SECOND WITCH: I'll give thee a wind.
    FIRST WITCH: Thou'rt kind.
    THIRD WITCH: And I another.
    FIRST WITCH: I myself have all the other, and the very ports they blow, All the quarters that they know I' the shipman's card. I will drain him dry as hay: Sleep shall neither night nor day hang upon his penthouse lid; He shall live a man forbid. Weary se'nnights nine times nine Shall he dwindle, peak, and pine; though his bark cannot be lost, yet it shall be tempest-toss'd. Look what I have.
    SECOND WITCH: Show me, show me.
    FIRST WITCH: Here I have a pilot's thumb, Wreck'd as homeward he did come. Drum within.
    THIRD WITCH: A drum, a drum! Macbeth doth come.
    ALL. The weird sisters, hand in hand, Posters of the sea and land, Thus do go about, about, Thrice to thine, and thrice to mine, And thrice again, to make up nine. Peace! The charm's wound up.
    Narrator: and that would be the curse of Macbeth from Macbeth the play written by Shakespeare. In Macbeth� (Shakes interrupts)
    Shakes: I wrote it let me tell it! (Then he tries to stab the narrator. narrator gets away)
    Narrator: But I�m the narrator!!
    Shakes: So you want to pay a copy write?
    (Narrator leaves)
    Shake: like I was saying� Macbeth is basically a good man who is troubled by his conscience and loyalty. He was led to evil by the witch�s predictions. He was egotistical over his prophesized kingship.
    Macbeth: You liar (thrust sword into shakes body)
    (Shakes groans with horrible tremendous pain and then dies� dramatically)
    Narrator: I�m kind of glad I let him tell it.
    Macbeth: I am Macbeth mac Findlaich.
    Narrator: that�s a mouth full. (Macbeth evilly glares, narrator disappears)
    Macbeth: King of the Scots.
    Narrator: Not quite yet! (Macbeth throws his sword at her, narrator screams and vanishes)

HISTORY
    Macbeth: In August of 1040 I killed Duncan who WAS the king
    Duncan: I am Duncan king of the Scots
    Macbeth: Not for long you aren�t. (Macbeth thrust sword into Duncan)
    Duncan: ouch I have died! (He dies)
    Macbeth: now I am King of the Scots!
    Narrator: that�s better.
    Macbeth: SILENCE! I must have silence (God hand crowns him)
    Zombie Shake: let the tyranny begin
    Macbeth: haven�t I killed you already?
    Zombie Shake: yea but I am dead.
    Macbeth: Forsake my life (Narrator snickers in background)
    Narrator: hehe he said FML
    Macbeth: I am not a tyrant!
    ZShake: I beg to differ thou art evil the witches have proclaimed.
    Macbeth: you proclaimed, you wrote it!
    ZShake: well it made for a good story�
    Macbeth: during my role as King of Scots, which was for 17yrs. I did nothing but good for my country.
    Narrator: which is Scotland. (With bagpipes and a kilt)
    Macbeth: (yelling at Narrator. beeping� for censorship)
    ZShake: we are trying to keep this PG13 folks
    Macbeth
    Last edited by Crowordove; 10-22-09 at 04:54 AM.
    10-21-09 01:36 PM
    Ha! Very clever idea.
    10-21-09 01:52 PM
    1. Macbeth was a ___________ man and focused his time in such areas.
    2. Macbeth built Scotland into a prosperous nation over __________ years.
    3. According to the religious interpretation of the time, the �______________ _______________� was going to happen and Macbeth was obliged to make the pilgrimage to Rome for the great event.
    4. Macbeth was even noted for throwing his money around the poor like ___________ while in Rome on a pilgrimage.
    5. Macbeth�s cousins killed his _________ when he was just a boy.
    6. Macbeth tracked down his father�s murderers and avenged his death by torching them alive while they were __________________.
    7. To eliminate competition for the throne Macbeth married the widow_________.
    8. To take the throne Macbeth killed ________.
    9. _________ led an attack on Macbeth and Scotland, Macbeth lost the battle and retreated.
    10. Macbeth made his last stand and was defeated by _________.
    11. He was __________ as was customary for the time.
    12. His head was placed upon a spear and was __________ to the victorious survivors.
    13. The true _______blood line ended with the death of Macbeth.
    14. Macbeth in Shakespeare�s play was __________ than that of reality.
    15. Macbeth was ________ ruler overall.
    10-22-09 09:21 AM
    wow, I remember that from freshman year!
    10-22-09 10:28 AM
    I don't remember anything from freshman year...
    10-22-09 10:49 AM
    Thankfully I never stayed awake in school long enough to remember it. A grade 12 education is good enough for anyone.
    10-22-09 11:47 AM
    Thankfully I never stayed awake in school long enough to remember it. A grade 12 education is good enough for anyone.
    Tell that to my boss...
    10-22-09 11:47 AM
    Tell that to my boss...
    I had an interview a few years back and I proved myself worthy. More than in fact. At the end of the interview the boss guy takes one last look at my resume and remarks that I didn't list my education.

I told him I didn't really have any beyond a nearly failed grade 12 experience. He seized on that pretty quick and started saying "ooohhh, well, we set our pay scale based on schooling, blah blah blah" so I walked out on him.

I got a call from the HR department asking what was going on, they wanted me for the position so I nicely told then the owner was an a-hole and there's no way I would work for them.

I mean please, my skills and experience are far greater than any schooling. I've informally completed 4 years of university in my field in about 6 months through my friend who did the whole degree program. Hardly a challenge.
    10-22-09 12:09 PM
    I recently had an interview for a supervisor position at the office where I work. Needless to say, I didn't get the job.

Job description is supervisor of a call center that takes insurance claims, approximately 30 customer service reps, position is shared with 3 other supervisors. It's a ridiculously simple job, any moron could do it.

But instead of hiring me for the job, they chose another guy with a 2 year junior college degree... in philosophy. This guy has been with the company longer than I have but it's been on and off. I've been here for almost 3 years and in the span of my employment, this guy has left the company and returned twice. Both of those spans of employment were less than about 8 months.

I was told it was company policy to hire ANYONE with a degree over another employee who applies with less qualifications (me) despite what the degree is in.

The kicker is this- All 4 supervisors employed at the time (obviously one was leaving, hence the open position) did not have college degrees. As a matter of fact, the company was paying for 2 of those supervisors to go to school.

I hate my job.
    10-22-09 12:34 PM
    I recently had an interview for a supervisor position at the office where I work. Needless to say, I didn't get the job.

Job description is supervisor of a call center that takes insurance claims, approximately 30 customer service reps, position is shared with 3 other supervisors. It's a ridiculously simple job, any moron could do it.

But instead of hiring me for the job, they chose another guy with a 2 year junior college degree... in philosophy. This guy has been with the company longer than I have but it's been on and off. I've been here for almost 3 years and in the span of my employment, this guy has left the company and returned twice. Both of those spans of employment were less than about 8 months.

I was told it was company policy to hire ANYONE with a degree over another employee who applies with less qualifications (me) despite what the degree is in.

The kicker is this- All 4 supervisors employed at the time (obviously one was leaving, hence the open position) did not have college degrees. As a matter of fact, the company was paying for 2 of those supervisors to go to school.

I hate my job.
    Wow, that's a kick in the coconuts. Sounds like my friend who works at the university. She doesn't have an undergrad degree so she doesn't qualify for the position above her that pays a lot more. It's basically the same job she does now, just a couple extra things that she does anyways unofficially.

The kicker? It's her job to train the people for these particular positions because she knows them so well and has been doing them in an unofficial capacity for the last 12 years.
    10-22-09 12:45 PM
    Wow, that's a kick in the coconuts. Sounds like my friend who works at the university. She doesn't have an undergrad degree so she doesn't qualify for the position above her that pays a lot more. It's basically the same job she does now, just a couple extra things that she does anyways unofficially.

The kicker? It's her job to train the people for these particular positions because she knows them so well and has been doing them in an unofficial capacity for the last 12 years.
    I feel her pain, I helped train one of the supervisors employed now.

I've applied for a number of other positions and they've told me the same thing: no degree, no promotion. Despite the fact that I'm more qualified, have seniority over those hired, can easily do any of the jobs I've applied for and none of the positions really require a college education, I still am stuck in this dead end job living paycheck to paycheck.

I've basically been told I'll never be promoted. Sounds like your friend and I need a new job.
    10-22-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD