View Poll Results: Do you like the LED?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
    Thought i would just throw some questions out there and see what kind of response I get. So here we go:

Is there anyone who doesn't like the blinking LED?

I personally like it, but just for fun wanted to see some opinions. Thanks for playing along!
    08-06-09 01:37 PM
    Love it! Then I added BerryBuzz..and I LOVE it!!
    08-06-09 02:16 PM
    Try relying on the nokia 5800 for LED notifications and yeah, you will miss it a ton...
    08-06-09 02:18 PM
    I don't mind it. But I only like it when it blinks on low batter or any other stuff that comes up, not while nothing is going on.
    08-06-09 02:34 PM
    The LED has fried my brain... I see it blink even when it didn't.
    08-06-09 03:02 PM
    To easy of a question, how about " does everyone use Quickpull or are you a die hard battery pull user"?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 03:05 PM
    If there are no objections, let's just keep this thread going as a random question thread for each day. Post in here and we can all see the results. Thanks for the opinions!
    08-06-09 04:01 PM
    I would like to see the LED blink a couple more colors because it's boring to just see red or yellow and they are for such general things! I still love it though!
    08-06-09 04:06 PM
    I would like to see the LED blink a couple more colors because it's boring to just see red or yellow and they are for such general things! I still love it though!
    Check out an app called BerryBuzz
    08-06-09 04:07 PM
    Yeah I like the led for for new messages. I keep the coverage one off I don't like the green that keeps blinking.
    08-06-09 09:41 PM
    There was a girl we went to highschool with that was deaf. She still used her cellphone as much as any other student. The LED and vibrators are a great idea
    08-06-09 10:20 PM
    The blinking LED used to really annoy me, but now I've changed my mind. Its perfect for email accounts that I keep on silent but still like to check on throughout the day.
    Also I do use QuickPull and I love it. I rarely have to do the standard BP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 10:22 PM
    The LED has fried my brain... I see it blink even when it didn't.
    dude! i always think im going crazy. i set the phone down and swear i see it blinking out of the corner of my eye.... nope. nothing.

but i like it.
    08-06-09 11:37 PM
    dude! i always think im going crazy. i set the phone down and swear i see it blinking out of the corner of my eye.... nope. nothing.

but i like it.
    Lol I do that too I also feel it vibrate when it doesn't
    08-06-09 11:38 PM
    me too!
    i just cant rely on my own senses any more.
    08-06-09 11:43 PM
    Lol I do that too I also feel it vibrate when it doesn't
    lol. I actually feel my bb vibrate too, when it really doesnt. HA!!!

I also have berry buzz and its great!!
    08-08-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD