here is another one i heard that you cant pee and sneeze at the same time...
    06-21-08 12:01 PM
    dont know about the 3000 cows but I do know that after the milking process that the footballs could come from those.... who knows

here is the longest english word:
    pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

I learned it from a interesting facts book I got in 4th grade which
    taught me how to say, spell, and the definition of the word. Have
    known it ever since!!
    06-21-08 01:43 PM
    I am so glad that you guys responded to this thread
    I knew there was a reason I carried anti bacterial stuff in my purse lol

The ball of chewed food in your mouth (before you swallow) is called a bolus.
    06-21-08 02:07 PM
    Haha horses are always chewing right??? But not always getting stuff from the ground....they are chewing on their cud which is food they keep stored somewhere lol. Remember from animal science.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 02:11 PM
    The only insect that can turn its head 360 degrees is the praying mantis.
    06-21-08 02:28 PM
    50 per cent of women and more than 90 per cent of men don’t wash their hands after they’ve been to the toilet unless someone else is watching them.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    06-21-08 03:14 PM
    The proper name for a crash test dummy is "Anthropomorphic Test Device."
    06-21-08 03:20 PM
    In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles etc.)
    06-21-08 03:27 PM
    Memo to myself, buy rubber gloves.

Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn't digest itself.
    06-21-08 04:57 PM
    Memo to myself, buy rubber gloves.

lmao....!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-21-08 08:13 PM
    There is a kind of fly (titsy or may) that only lives for like 10 or 15 seconds. Its sole purpose is to have sex once and die. I am guessing there is some sort of ecological reason for this. A old friend of mine from high school, his brother lived in an area with the flies and their corpses littered the ground heavily. It was kind of like walking on a popcorn littered sticky movie theater floor but much more disgusting.

06-22-08 12:09 AM
    A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightend
    06-22-08 12:13 AM
    here's a random fact for you..I've spent more time online at CB in a week than I've spent doing anything else.....the fact being I have no life...
    06-22-08 02:48 AM
    Man, it charrs my buttocks that I don't have any random facts to contribute. But having justification for always carrying hand sanitizer in my pocket is cool.
    06-22-08 11:59 AM
    Xicano,

The fact that it charrs you buttocks I think is a random enough fact. LOL I am imaginning a cartoon character running wild with its **** in flames.

06-22-08 12:43 PM
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    06-22-08 01:02 PM
    Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump.
    06-22-08 08:22 PM
    It takes 150 gallons of milk to make one wheel of parmesan cheese. Learned that from the Food Network
    06-22-08 08:43 PM
    we are the only species that drink another animal's milk
    06-22-08 08:57 PM
    Licking a toilet seat is more hygenic than biting your nails.
    This will probably put people off biting your nails if you do! How this works is that all the bacteria and germs and crap builds up under your nails and that stuff contains viruses and diseases that you get from things like door handles. Think about it ~ you sneeze into your hand and all the germs stay on it, then you open a door or something and the germs stay on the door handle. Then the next person that opens that door gets your germs.
    This is why I keep my nails cut short and wash my hands like 15 times per day.
    06-22-08 09:09 PM
    we are the only species that drink another animal's milk
    That's because we are the only ones smart enough to figure out how to a milk a cow.
    06-22-08 09:09 PM
    The reason manhole covers are round is because a circle
    is the only shape that cannot fall into a circle of
    equal size.
    06-22-08 09:44 PM
    Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie!

I'll make sure I don't invite very many people to my wedding I guess....that or send out e-invites! lol
    06-22-08 10:09 PM
    The reason manhole covers are round is because a circle
    is the only shape that cannot fall into a circle of
    equal size.
    Actually manhole covers are round because manholes are round. (just messing with ya) LOL
    06-22-08 10:13 PM
    50 per cent of women and more than 90 per cent of men don�t wash their hands after they�ve been to the toilet unless someone else is watching them.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    That's cause my mama taught me not to pee on my hands. Sorry couldn't resist.

In most cases the sink faucets and door handles/plates carry more bacteria then urine. Think about it how many of you use a paper towel to turn off the water and open the door when leaving the restroom? I'm just saying!
    06-22-08 10:21 PM
115 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD