In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles etc.)
    Heck, that's a slow day at work for me. No, I don't work the streets!
    06-22-08 10:21 PM
    There were only 6 original hockey teams: the montreal canadiens, toronto maple leads, boston bruins, new york rangers, detroit redwings, and the chicago blackhawks.

Yes, I live for hockey.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 10:32 PM
    Us and dolphins are the only animals who "get it on" for pleasure...

06-22-08 10:56 PM
    That's cause my mama taught me not to pee on my hands. Sorry couldn't resist.

In most cases the sink faucets and door handles/plates carry more bacteria then urine. Think about it how many of you use a paper towel to turn off the water and open the door when leaving the restroom? I'm just saying!
    I use the paper towel method to open the door never thought about turning the water on...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

I'm so grossed out now...
    06-23-08 11:02 AM
    These are the only three NBA teams that don't end in the letter "s"

#
    Heat
    #
    Magic
    #
    Jazz

06-23-08 11:04 AM
    Actually manhole covers are round because manholes are round. (just messing with ya) LOL
    Aparently they are bad for your teeth too.
    06-23-08 11:31 AM
    Apparently if you simply forward an email to at least 10 people you'll be lucky for a week...lol
    06-23-08 11:46 AM
    here is another one i heard that you cant pee and sneeze at the same time...

i've sneezed on the toilet plenty of times.
    06-23-08 12:10 PM
    In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles etc.)
    lmao... gross
    06-23-08 12:20 PM
    There were only 6 original hockey teams: the montreal canadiens, toronto maple leads, boston bruins, new york rangers, detroit redwings, and the chicago blackhawks.

Yes, I live for hockey.

original 6 baby!!! go blackhawks!!!!! here is one more ...In the White House, there are 13,092 knives, forks and spoons
    06-23-08 12:38 PM
    The search engine Google got its name from the word "googol," which refers to the number one with a hundred zeros after it.
    06-23-08 12:59 PM
    Every day, the average person swallows about a quart of snot.
    06-23-08 01:44 PM
    Plastic lawn flamingos outnumber real flamingos in the U.S.A.
    06-23-08 02:56 PM
    A German World War II submarine was sunk due to malfunction of the toilet.
    06-23-08 02:58 PM
    Bats always turn left when exiting a cave
    06-23-08 03:11 PM
    For those taking notes... The stall closest to the door in a bathroom is the cleanest, because it is the least used.
    06-23-08 03:24 PM
    There is not a single word in the English
    language that rhymes with orange.
    06-23-08 04:30 PM
    For those taking notes... The stall closest to the door in a bathroom is the cleanest, because it is the least used.
    Screw that...I always go for the big handicapped-accessible stall on the end...it's got its own sink and plenty of room...
    06-23-08 04:33 PM
    i was watching the movie bucket list and found out about this type of coffee. i looked it up and turns out its true.

here is the deal. the most expensive coffee in the world is called Kopi Luwak. its about $50 USD for a cup. wanna know how its made. well they have these coffee berries. then this animal eats it. for some reason this animal's body doesn't digest the coffee bean so it come back out in their feces. then people take the beans and make the coffee. supposedly being passed through the digestive system of the animal does something to the coffee. also only about 1000 pounds is made each year so its a rare coffee to get. think im lying? check it out for urself.

heres a link
    Kopi Luwak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by avmsam; 06-23-08 at 04:44 PM.
    06-23-08 04:40 PM
    90% of useless facts are made up 50% of the time and are on average only true 25% of the time
    06-23-08 04:48 PM
    i remember this one from when i was a kid.

a cockroach can live nine days without it's head, until it starves to death.
    06-23-08 04:48 PM
    i remember this one from when i was a kid.

a cockroach can live nine days without it's head, until it starves to death.
    cockroaches scare the **** outta me..especially those big *** Texas flying ones... :::shudder:::
    06-23-08 04:50 PM
    cockroaches scare the **** outta me..especially those big *** Texas flying ones... :::shudder:::

You should have been in my office last week. There was one
    that was longer than my index finger. I thought I was going
    to have to get a cop to come down and shoot that b itch

Coca-Cola was originally green
    06-23-08 05:03 PM
    Honey is the only food that never spoils.
    06-23-08 06:26 PM
    You should have been in my office last week. There was one
    that was longer than my index finger. I thought I was going
    to have to get a cop to come down and shoot that b itch

Coca-Cola was originally green
    those things wig me out...I will leave the house in hopes that it's gone when I come home..lol no kidding I can't kill em cause that whoe crunchy sound really makes my skin crawl...

bleh!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-23-08 06:32 PM
115 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD