I looked everywhere and I didn't see a thread like this yet.... Sorry if there is one..... I just am always interested in learning new and interesting (useless sometimes) facts...... If anyone has any post em!

The one I heard today was that a cockroach's brain isn't in it's head..it's spread throughout it's body... Gross.

Anyone else have anything ?
    06-20-08 09:52 PM
    I remember watching a show on the Discovery channel and it said that humans eat an average of 8 spiders in a lifetime while we sleep..

I think this will fall under the GROSS section!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 01:01 AM
    Licking a toilet seat is more hygenic than biting your nails.
    This will probably put people off biting your nails if you do! How this works is that all the bacteria and germs and crap builds up under your nails and that stuff contains viruses and diseases that you get from things like door handles. Think about it ~ you sneeze into your hand and all the germs stay on it, then you open a door or something and the germs stay on the door handle. Then the next person that opens that door gets your germs.
    06-21-08 01:03 AM
    I read somewhere that the spider thing is not true at all. 8 is such a rare occurrence, how or why would you test for something so insignificant?

06-21-08 01:33 AM
    I read somewhere that the spider thing is not true at all. 8 is such a rare occurrence, how or why would you test for something so insignificant?

Actually I read that we eat 6 in a lifetime...
    06-21-08 01:39 AM
    I used to know a really weird statistic on how much pizza was consumed in the USA. However I don't recall the amount but it was insane. Something like 100s or 1000s of acres.
    06-21-08 01:48 AM
    A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

(In my next life I want to be a pig)

(How'd they figure this out, and why?)
    06-21-08 02:08 AM
    Lol some farmers got a little too drunk perhaps?

06-21-08 02:12 AM
    Lol some farmers got a little too drunk perhaps?

musta been REALLY drunk...lol to pleasure a pig
    06-21-08 02:52 AM

06-21-08 03:48 AM
    78% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

06-21-08 05:50 AM
    This thread rocks!!! Thanks Sam... Here's a lil sumtin' sumtin' to my fellow crackies...

"The names of all the continents end with the letter they start with"
    06-21-08 09:47 AM
    I heard that it take 3000 cows to make a seasons supply of footballs for the NFL

06-21-08 10:02 AM
    Can't help it...

BEER was the first trademarked product - British beer Bass Pale Ale received its trademark in 1876...
    06-21-08 10:13 AM
    Licking a toilet seat is more hygenic than biting your nails.
    This will probably put people off biting your nails if you do! How this works is that all the bacteria and germs and crap builds up under your nails and that stuff contains viruses and diseases that you get from things like door handles. Think about it ~ you sneeze into your hand and all the germs stay on it, then you open a door or something and the germs stay on the door handle. Then the next person that opens that door gets your germs.
    i also heard that toilet seats are cleaner than your phones...work phones i believe
    06-21-08 10:51 AM
    This thread rocks!!! Thanks Sam... Here's a lil sumtin' sumtin' to my fellow crackies...

"The names of all the continents end with the letter they start with"
    What about North America and South America?
    06-21-08 10:54 AM
    I heard that it take 3000 cows to make a seasons supply of footballs for the NFL

I just threw up a little when I read that
    06-21-08 10:57 AM
    I just threw up a little when I read that
    Why? Do you eat NFL footballs?
    06-21-08 11:04 AM
    Actually I read that we eat 6 in a lifetime...
    The problem is you all are not eating at the right restaurants..Find the right establisment and you can double that number easily.
    06-21-08 11:11 AM
    What I thought was gross was the fact the bateria from them toilet can make it all the way over to the sink where some keep their toothbrushes. Mythbusters segment (we need more smileys-where's the barf one when ya need it)
    06-21-08 11:14 AM
    everyone the 5 sec rule right! when you are out and drop something and say 5 sec rule think about how many people have walked in that spot after leaving the mens room! I am trying to get my 15 yo son to think before he acts.
    06-21-08 11:18 AM
    Why? Do you eat NFL footballs?
    lol, no. . . I'm trying to get off the footballs; I need to watch my figure!
    I'm a vegetarian and the thought of 3000 cows dying for any reason makes me throw up a little
    06-21-08 11:49 AM
    I was at a science fair once and a group of students tested the 5 second rule, they found it also has to do with surface area.
    06-21-08 11:51 AM
    Sure but you haven't been in a men public restroom.
    06-21-08 11:53 AM
    lol! I think the rule in a mens public rest room is if it falls below waist level just throw it out
    06-21-08 11:54 AM
115 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD