07-21-13 09:37 PM
925 1234 ...
tools
    Man, if my company's Safety Officer saw me on a rig like that, she would flip out. I don't think I'd get fired, but there would definitely be heII to pay!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 07:21 AM

So this is how they repave roads where I live. See your tires only go on part of the road. ^

Or we can save on paint here \/

09-20-08 07:36 AM
    make shift ladder extender.. brave friend of mine installing a new light bank at the studios

almost done

ok now we have a fork lift, holding a table(with wheels), with a ladder sitting on the table and another latter on the floor so he can get up on the table..

25 feet up..

I was sort of hoping to see a disaster... *sigh* I know i am going to sound all mom-like, but seriously think before doing that next time. Wheelchairs are not fun.
    09-20-08 02:11 PM

So this is how they repave roads where I live. See your tires only go on part of the road. ^

Or we can save on paint here \/

Our tax dollars at work! Speaking of roadwork - yesterday I was mad about pieces of asphalt hitting my car on the highway because DOT crew didn't put an effort into cleaning the road nicely after paving it. And then something flew up from underneath a car in front of me and hit my car smack in the front middle of my bumper at 65 mph. It looked either like a piece of tire threads or a floor mat. Now my bumper has scratches on it. At least there is no damage, detailers will fix it. But still!
    09-20-08 02:18 PM
    ZOMG!!!! A Batmob... err.... truck... err F-150. Ok, I got it: BAT 150!

And that little emblem on top, yes, you guessed it. It's a Harley logo. This truck has all kinds of identity issues.
    09-20-08 07:17 PM
    OK, first, a little story behind the image below. I was rudely awaken by a loud knock on my door this morning. Well 9.30 am. I waddle to the door, mentally picturing myself punching whoever is behind the door. I open the door, and it's my neighbor.

She says: do you own a black car?

I have 2 black cars, why?

I hit a black car...

*gasp* I will be right out.

So I go out to the parking lot, and THANK GOD, it wasnt my black car she hit. When I asked her how it happened, she said she was teaching her 16 year old son HOW TO DRIVE. In our parking lot? Are you out of your mind? Everyone is home saturday morning AND there are so many kids playing outside all the time!

So anyway, they are nice neighbors. The white car is hers and it's messed up on the driver side. The chrysler is owned by some guy who just bought it few months ago. His jaw almost hit the ground when he came out to see what happened to his car. How is this for a quiet pleasant weekend?

09-20-08 07:30 PM
    these where taken not too long ago:

09-20-08 10:45 PM

don't worry, nothing to do with me.

the truck driver decided to make a WIDE right turn into a warehouse drive way and the lady driving the car decided she want to pass the slow moving truck...
    09-20-08 10:49 PM
    I was sort of hoping to see a disaster... *sigh* I know i am going to sound all mom-like, but seriously think before doing that next time. Wheelchairs are not fun.
    lol yeah glad it wasnt me ... i was sitting on a stool cracking up with my camera in hand waiting for a disater myself...
    09-20-08 11:02 PM

don't worry, nothing to do with me.

the truck driver decided to make a WIDE right turn into a warehouse drive way and the lady driving the car decided she want to pass the slow moving truck...
    Ouch. Someone didn't pay attention in the traffic school. :P

09-21-08 12:17 AM
    She must have not read the placard that is on the back of most, "caution this vehicle makes wide right turn".

09-21-08 12:29 AM
    This Kobe.. He was being nosey to see what I do all the time on the pc. By looks of it he was not to pleased... lol

09-21-08 01:59 PM
    [IMG][/IMG]

A not-so-girlie night in
    09-21-08 02:30 PM
    This is an actual Ranch near where I live in UT.
    First time posting a pic, not sure how to make it show so just click on attachment.
    Last edited by joelwag; 09-21-08 at 03:40 PM.
    09-21-08 03:36 PM
    [IMG][/IMG]

A not-so-girlie night in
    Looks quite girlie to me How do your pores feel now? Haha!
    Last edited by pixel8rberry; 09-21-08 at 04:43 PM.
    09-21-08 04:37 PM
    This is an actual Ranch near where I live in UT.
    First time posting a pic, not sure how to make it show so just click on attachment.
    So... did you grab-a-hoe?
    09-21-08 04:41 PM
    LOL actually really good!why should you girls have all the fun?! My face is as smooth as a baby's bum now He he he

09-21-08 04:42 PM
    This Kobe.. He was being nosey to see what I do all the time on the pc. By looks of it he was not to pleased... lol

That puppy is so cute. And the look on his face is like: is THIS what you staring at all day? Really?
    09-21-08 04:46 PM
    Thought that I would share few pic that I have. Bare with me if they are not posted right on here this is my 1st time posting pic on this site

Was taken at Atlantic city on the board walk that guy was good doing his act to Thriller

Took this at AC Moore craft store it cought my eye it's different

This was taken on my way to work stuck in traffic this was at that person in bear suit.
    09-22-08 12:08 AM
    Person in bear suit, wonder how much he/ she gets paid to do that?

09-22-08 12:50 AM
    idk but I live in town where they promote tourism so this person is out i that suit a lot hope they do get paid good cause they are out in even in the hot summer too.
    09-22-08 12:57 AM
    one upon a time i was woken up by the sounds of my cats going ape**** berserk in my room.

I turned on the lights and i saw:

yup, a MOUSE!

an action shot:

09-22-08 02:35 PM
    My favorite two shots:

09-22-08 02:36 PM
    My favorite two shots:

So, the mouse survived? Go mouse!
    09-22-08 02:48 PM
    Waking up at 6:00am to get to Lake Louise. I just wish it wasn't so cloudy that day.

And from there on my way through the mountains to Jasper.

09-22-08 03:07 PM
925 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD