Waking up at 6:00am to get to Lake Louise. I just wish it wasn't so cloudy that day.

And from there on my way through the mountains to Jasper.

That is beautyful shots! As for the cat and the mouse that is something I see the mouse lived.
    09-22-08 03:28 PM
    I let the cats "play" with the mouse for the better part of an hour.

Eventually they wore it down enough that i was able to walk right up to it and plop a bowl over it. Woke my bro up and made him release it outside and down the street.

I'm not sure how long it would have survived after that; being as it had been chewed up and "played" with by two feisty kittehz.

...needless to say we never had any mice problems after that
    09-22-08 03:48 PM
    This is an actual Ranch near where I live in UT.
    First time posting a pic, not sure how to make it show so just click on attachment.
    ROFL! I need to get there.
    09-22-08 03:49 PM
    Here's some random ones from the last year and a half or so...

002 - Sister's dog after we gave it a bath.
    004 - Ferret passed out cold (yes, his pan got cleaned shortly after that)
    012 - Star Trek Ken & Barbie - my pal got that as a gift many years ago. I just saw it sitting in his closet and was like "HOLY CRAP!"
    016 - Inside of a computer at work.
    018 - My plan for International Talk Like a Pirate Day
    019 - Sign in Wrigleyville, Chicago
    024 - Lexi peeking out of her hiding spot. She's one of 4 bearded dragons we have.
    042 - Wrigley Field @ night. So great!
    170 / 172 - Wifey's car after an ice storm. It was raining and the car was frozen shut. I had to climb through the passenger door, climb across to the driver door, get the door open, drive with the door open to an overhang, and clean the car off with soaking wet gloves. Ugh...

Jef
    09-22-08 03:57 PM
    Sorry if you find this offensive, but I took this at my college, what do you expect? haha

09-22-08 04:08 PM
    Sorry if you find this offensive, but I took this at my college, what do you expect? haha

This is so Southern!
    09-22-08 04:13 PM
    LOL!pixel8rberry....
    I was thinking the same thing about it being so southern.
    09-22-08 04:32 PM

this is hysterical?!?!?!? Get it.
    09-22-08 04:42 PM
    YEAH that is so Southern but it's okay I'm big chick and it dose not bother me at all but I can climb though LOL here are some more pics I have thought I would share some

This was at one of the state parks where I live

On the way home from Atlantic City

Last edited by nicki18229; 09-22-08 at 05:21 PM. Reason: I DID NOT HAVE PIC FROM MY BB POSTED
    09-22-08 04:52 PM
    So how do that fat redneck men climb up then?

this is hysterical?!?!?!? Get it.
    ...nope.

YEAH that is so Southern but it's okay I'm big chick and it dose not bother me at all but I can climb though LOL here are some more pics I have thought I would share some

This was at one of the state parks where I live

On the way home from Atlantic City

Nice shots, how do you get your BB to add the time like that?
    09-22-08 05:13 PM
    Oh crap I posted the wrong pics on here sorry that was not from my BB sorry,tht is what I get for not having my glasses on when on my laptop! I don't wear my contacts when I at home. I will repost the right pics sorry about that,BTW those were taken from my digital cam not my bb I will repost
    09-22-08 05:15 PM
    ah geez nicki i was just teasing ya.

/me is a certified internet meanie

The pics are great, no need to repost.
    09-22-08 05:29 PM
    ah geez nicki i was just teasing ya.

/me is a certified internet meanie

The pics are great, no need to repost.
    Its okay I did repost some pics I next I should really wear my glasses when on laptop.
    09-22-08 06:08 PM
    So i am sitting at work one day, when one of our clients comes by in his helicopter. And lands next to my car in the parking lot! Damn rich people! It's only a 25 minute drive from where you live!

Um.... Power lines above???
    09-22-08 06:16 PM
    Um.... Power lines above???
    actually, those look like telephone lines and FOs
    09-22-08 06:27 PM
    This one is a BIG inside joke, so it needs explaining. At my old job, there was this guy who had been there for 15 years, and he was always telling stories about how he was going to quit and go off on various endeavors and make a lot more money and we always made fun of him because he never followed through on any of it.

One of his endeavors was to go work with a cousin or some other relative renting brincolines to people. So one day, as I am leaving my current job I find this flyer on my car and I was instantly reminded of this guy, and I started laughing so I took a pic and sent it to my former co-workers, who also found it quite entertaining.
    09-22-08 06:41 PM
    actually, those look like telephone lines and FOs
    I don't think the big whirly thing will discriminate if it makes contact. Not Good.
    09-22-08 07:43 PM
    I hope that copter did not take the lines down
    09-22-08 08:15 PM
    I hope that copter did not take the lines down
    nah, if it had pixel8rberry would have had some fireworks pics for us

those type of 'copters can thread a needle and land on a penny.
    09-22-08 08:42 PM
    nah, if it had pixel8rberry would have had some fireworks pics for us

those type of 'copters can thread a needle and land on a penny.
    that is good to know.
    09-22-08 08:44 PM
    that is good to know.
    I thought he was going to land in my office window. That's how close he was flying. The power lines are along the side of the road. Depth perception is messed up a bit.
    09-22-08 09:25 PM
    I thought he was going to land in my office window. That's how close he was flying. The power lines are along the side of the road. Depth perception is messed up a bit.
    Ouch, that does not sound like any fun.
    09-22-08 09:27 PM
    ewww that was not good at all. why did he just not get in his car and drive? guess he thought he would play with his toy i guess
    09-22-08 11:27 PM
    ewww that was not good at all. why did he just not get in his car and drive? guess he thought he would play with his toy i guess
    Some people will drop $750 for the business meeting trip ($250/hr) to avoid sitting in traffic. And God knows, ATL traffic is a nightmare.
    09-22-08 11:37 PM
    wowser I have never been to ATL but I have heard i need to get company where i chage money for stuff like that I would never have to work again LOL anyway but in the real world
    09-23-08 01:43 AM
925 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD