What the helll do you drive that goes 180 mph?!

My Garmin's at 123 right now btw. That's the wall on my POS Ford Focus.
    05-13-10 10:58 AM
    Not quite that fast, but these guys were making me nervous at how fast they were going

05-13-10 11:43 AM
    Had a motorcycle pass me on the interstate in TN about a year ago... he had to be going AT LEAST 150 mph (probably closer to 170-180), scared the sh!t outta me. I never saw him behind me.

About a mile or so up the road I came around a curve and he was dead on the side of the road. Hit the side of a van entering the interstate as he was trying to exit.
    05-13-10 11:52 AM
    Ahh, Christmas in Florida!

I had to take a second look at the tail light... Autobot or Decepticon?? I can see both!

Taken on I-75 just north of Valdosta, GA the other day on my way back from a weekend in Florida with my GF....

Found in a Local park... .Funny, I've always called them QUICKIES myself...

Last edited by WolfmanRobby; 07-21-10 at 11:47 AM.
    07-21-10 11:44 AM
    Wow this thread still alive?

@WolfmanRobby nice pix. I passed a sign the other day that said something along the lines of: "Speeders beware: speed controlled by speed humps!" Got a good chuckle out of it
    07-21-10 12:15 PM
    Wow this thread still alive?
    I saw the link in your signature in the AT&T thread and had to contribute.

That Speed Humps sign I posted is down in Tribble Mill Park, near the Dacula/Lawrenceville/Grayson area.
    07-21-10 12:29 PM
    Alright, here are a couple of pix from my memory card:

Found this guy roaming around, he had signs of abuse (mental and physical) from being chained for a long time as he was missing fur around his neck. He was afraid of loud voice and human hand. He is a young Akita. We found him a new home through Akita Owners group. And no, I don't give a damn what his previous owner thinks. Anyone who chains a young dog in their backyard deserves to be castrated.

Here, I got nailed/bolted ( hehehe) on the way to work, which resulted in detour to the dealership and purchase of a new tire...

07-21-10 05:15 PM
    My ex-wife and I took in a stray many years ago that had OBVIOUSLY been abused, and we think by man.

He was a Sheltie-Spitz mix. Sweet and smart as could be. However, he was ALWAYS skiddish around me, no matter how good I was too him. If I ever raised my voice, for any reason (Like yelling at a hockey game on TV), he would run off yelping and peeing everywhere!

Thunderstorms would come up, and he would run and hide in the bathtub!

I miss the little fella, despite the fact he was a momma's boy and pee'd on me every chance he got! Mainly because he was so smart. He even learned to say OUT when he needed to go out! I kid you not! Not only that, but all we had to do was open the back door, he would go do his stuff and run back into the house. We didn't even have to watch him. The little fella would even push the door to behind himself when he came back in!

Last edited by WolfmanRobby; 07-22-10 at 09:15 AM.
    07-22-10 09:11 AM
    Animal abusers and child abusers should be locked up together.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 09:28 AM
    ^ that, but add: on a barren island with no food or water, but full of fire ants and snakes.
    07-22-10 09:56 AM
    My ex-wife and I took in a stray many years ago that had OBVIOUSLY been abused, and we think by man.

He was a Sheltie-Spitz mix. Sweet and smart as could be. However, he was ALWAYS skiddish around me, no matter how good I was too him. If I ever raised my voice, for any reason (Like yelling at a hockey game on TV), he would run off yelping and peeing everywhere!

Thunderstorms would come up, and he would run and hide in the bathtub!

I miss the little fella, despite the fact he was a momma's boy and pee'd on me every chance he got! Mainly because he was so smart. He even learned to say OUT when he needed to go out! I kid you not! Not only that, but all we had to do was open the back door, he would go do his stuff and run back into the house. We didn't even have to watch him. The little fella would even push the door to behind himself when he came back in!
    He is very cute. I adopted 3 (Am Bulldog/Pit Mix (M), Catahoula (F) and Staffie (F)). They are a barrel of fun and make my day when I come home from work. Although I could do without occasional female fights. Women just can't get along sometimes...
    07-22-10 10:00 AM
    Why not throw spiders into the mix too?
    07-22-10 10:01 AM
    Why not throw spiders into the mix too?
    Brown Recluse or Black Widow? Which one inflicts most pain?
    07-22-10 10:02 AM
    This is my husband and our 2 kidz.
    Our 22 month old niece asks to see this pic and then says (whispers) "Shhhhhh! Vince sleep."

07-22-10 10:41 AM
    Brown Recluse or Black Widow? Which one inflicts most pain?
    Recluse most definitely!

Then we can add some salt into the open wounds...
    07-22-10 10:45 AM
    Neh, Pepper Spray will be more efficient. Just throw cayenne powder in their general direction.

wow, i am violent today. what gives?
    07-22-10 10:48 AM
    a little bbq...someone wanted a beer

07-23-10 07:53 AM
    huge spider

a park in reno

07-23-10 07:14 PM
    a little bbq...someone wanted a beer
    Has he ever had one? My dogs love beer. I let them have a sip on occassion.

Took this pic at a Thai restaurant. Don't go in their bathroom - there are snakes!

07-30-10 10:52 AM
    Nearly ran over this guy/girl in the morning. We have a lake nearby, I guess he was on an adventure, but I had to cut it short and put him back near the lake.

07-30-10 10:57 AM
    Can someone tell me what this is? This image is actual size. This is the biggest fly I have ever seen. If that thing landed on me I would have had a stroke....

07-30-10 11:02 AM
    My new doggy. This was an involuntary adoption. My tenants moved out/skipped out and left him behind. He is a great doggy, seems to be a German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix. I couldn't send him to the pound - he would have been put down in 5 days

He eats as much as my other 3 dogs I am yet to find out if he has heartworm, because I don't think they ever gave him any preventives and he lives in the backyard. Right before they left I found out they were feeding him CAT FOOD!!! I could feel his ribs, he was definitely under-nourshed.
    Last edited by pixel8rberry; 07-30-10 at 11:13 AM.
    07-30-10 11:07 AM
    [QUOTE=pixel8rberry;5401478]Has he ever had one? My dogs love beer. I let them have a sip on occassion.

yeah lol she gets a sip every now and then....dog do love beer
    08-01-10 03:46 PM
    Can someone tell me what this is? This image is actual size. This is the biggest fly I have ever seen. If that thing landed on me I would have had a stroke....

Looks like a cicada - related to locust.

08-01-10 04:48 PM
    Looks like a cicada - related to locust.
    Definitely a cicada Vindeeloo. Those things are all over the south and are
    God awful noisy.
    08-01-10 05:25 PM
925 ... 34353637
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD