it sucks though i think i prefer it, if for nothing other than the traffic compared to indy! i'm from fishers, so everytime i go home to visit-i want to gouge my eyes out with northside traffic lol
    Sounds like you've never been to ATL... Come experience the 8th and 9th Wonders of the World that are the i285 and i85 traffic jams. And don't forget the *smart* drivers that eat/talk on the phone/text/email/put on make-up/pretend that you don't exist in the lane next to them/do everything and anything other than having both hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.

If you can survive the horrible attitude and lack of common sense of i285 and i85 commuters and not kill any of them with extreme prejudice after a week, you should give yourself a medal and change your name to Ghandi.

And to those females who are missing a chromosome and think that applying make-up in the car is perfectly ok: I hope you jam that pencil/tweezer/mascara brush into your eye before you kill someone.

I am not a violent person...
    11-09-09 01:23 PM
    Sounds like you've never been to ATL... Come experience the 8th and 9th Wonders of the World that are the i285 and i85 traffic jams. And don't forget the *smart* drivers that eat/talk on the phone/text/email/put on make-up/pretend that you don't exist in the lane next to them/do everything and anything other than having both hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.

If you can survive the horrible attitude and lack of common sense of i285 and i85 commuters and not kill any of them with extreme prejudice after a week, you should give yourself a medal and change your name to Ghandi.

And to those females who are missing a chromosome and think that applying make-up in the car is perfectly ok: I hope you jam that pencil/tweezer/mascara brush into your eye before you kill someone

Amen. This is why I can not buy a gun- for fear of killing some moron out of rage.

Anyway, I guess I'd better contribute to the thread. So here you go.

11-09-09 01:32 PM
    it sucks though i think i prefer it, if for nothing other than the traffic compared to indy! i'm from fishers, so everytime i go home to visit-i want to gouge my eyes out with northside traffic lol
    That I can understand! I was looking at a condo just off 116th & 69 a couple months ago. Traffic wasn't too bad when I tested my commute times, but I leave before 7am too. But I'm sure it was crazy those few days 465 was closed because of the tank truck that exploded.
    11-09-09 01:42 PM

And to those females who are missing a chromosome and think that applying make-up in the car is perfectly ok: I hope you jam that pencil/tweezer/mascara brush into your eye before you kill someone.

where is my medal? i've been doing it a lot longer than a week!
    11-09-09 03:22 PM

You could easily replace ATL with Southern California in this post. And replace
    i85 and i285 with i5 and the 405freeway
    11-09-09 03:33 PM
    You could easily replace ATL with Southern California in this post. And replace
    i85 and i285 with i5 and the 405freeway
    True story... I5 is worse than the 405. Especially from the 55 interchange to Firestone Blvd...
    11-09-09 03:37 PM
    True story... I5 is worse than the 405. Especially from the 55 interchange to Firestone Blvd...
    Not to mention the Orange crush.
    11-09-09 03:37 PM
    Not to mention the Orange crush.
    I refuse to drive the 22...
    11-09-09 03:49 PM
    I refuse to drive the 22...
    I'm convinced that the 22 fwy is for people who want to take longer to get
    where they're going.
    11-09-09 03:50 PM
    I'm convinced that the 22 fwy is for people who want to take longer to get
    where they're going.
    Hahaha! Yup... Some people are touched with the 'Downs.
    11-09-09 03:52 PM
    I got a few pics that fit in here. This is an old one from my pearl. Took me a min to process what I was seeing.

Another I caught heading home from a business trip in Atl.
    11-09-09 04:11 PM
    I got a few pics that fit in here. This is an old one from my pearl. Took me a min to process what I was seeing.

The first picture looks like the body of a C-130....I think?
    11-09-09 04:15 PM
    The first picture looks like the body of a C-130....I think?
    Yep. Thats why it took me a minute. I saw a cop rolling up with lights and siren running, then this truck came rolling down the road and I was like WTF? lol

Barely got the picture in time.
    11-09-09 04:34 PM
    So I found this thing while doing a clean out job.....
    The shape caught my eye. The wrappings intrigued me. I was dying to know what it was. I was so incredibly tempted to unwrap it. I was just about to snap a pic from a better vantage point when...... the dang movers came & took it!
    Alas I will never know.
    What do you guys think it could be???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by StrwBerryBlond; 11-09-09 at 10:25 PM.
    11-09-09 10:22 PM
    The shape caught my eye. The wrappings intrigued me. I was dying to know what it was. I was so incredibly tempted to unwrap it. I was just about to snap a pic from a better vantage point when...... the dang movers came & took it!
    Alas I will never know.

Daddy's little secret?

11-09-09 10:41 PM
    Alas I will never know.

Hahaha. It kinda looks like a phallus statue.

11-10-09 06:58 AM
    I think it's a very special vacume cleaner with the handle folded down.
    11-10-09 07:32 AM

That is something else. Wow.
    . I love pics like that.

11-10-09 07:48 AM
    I think it's a very special vacume cleaner with the handle folded down.
    I second that.
    11-10-09 09:27 PM
    Upright Bathroom scale
    11-10-09 11:53 PM
    Spotted at Starbucks on Thanksgiving Day. Christmas decoration or...

11-28-09 02:22 PM
    Spotted at Starbucks on Thanksgiving Day. Christmas decoration or...

I like ur way of thinking

11-29-09 04:59 AM

i scared sum lil kid
    11-29-09 09:57 AM
    World's largest Christmas "tree" in Indianapolis. Sorry for the blur, somewhat of a walking shot.

12-04-09 06:22 AM
    fast:

faster:

This is a shot of my garmin.
    05-13-10 10:27 AM
925 ... 3334353637
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD