So, I came home to this one lunch break... Apparently, he didn't appreciate the luxury of bedding. *Deep breath, calm thoughts..."

This is his "mommy i am so ashamed of myself" pose.

All I did is tell him: what were you thinking, you dumb puppy? Anybody know a secret to a pitbull not ripping his bed apart?
    01-16-09 09:52 PM
    So, I came home to this one lunch break... Apparently, he didn't appreciate the luxury of bedding. *Deep breath, calm thoughts..."

This is his "mommy i am so ashamed of myself" pose.

All I did is tell him: what were you thinking, you dumb puppy? Anybody know a secret to a pitbull not ripping his bed apart?

Hey great pics pixel...I see your in ATL that's not to far from where I am.
    01-16-09 09:54 PM
    I was in the backseat putting on make up and I didn't have a mirror so all I could do was put some on, take a picture and then fix what was wrong.

oh. Ps Can anyone tell me how to put the picture IN my post?

Thanks.
    01-16-09 09:57 PM
    Yeah, when I saw this at the market I was like - You have got to be kidding me!

..i love this drink...like LOVE this drink.
    01-16-09 10:59 PM
    ..i love this drink...like LOVE this drink.
    But its just water and sugar. Yuck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 08:07 AM
    This is a great thread!

A random pick for the day taken near one of the castle's in my area. The picture was taken for a fellow CB'er. The image looks a lot better but I uploaded it via the facebook application and it now looks a bit rubbish for some reason!

It's called Mow Cop castle but it's actually not a castle but a folly.

Attachment 10241
    01-17-09 08:38 AM

My pic of the day is AU's Korvotney Barber slamming one home vs Alabama today. AU beat UA again for the 4th time outta the last 5 games. War Damn Eagle...
    01-17-09 06:13 PM
    01-17-09 06:45 PM
    Yes, they have a brutal concience. The trouble is, like most small boys, it only kicks in after the crime to say "Look remorseful".

My bedding suggestions are
    Forget the foam padding, that's for lapdogs and show-pooches, not terriers and gundogs. It's doggy instinct to pull the bedding until it makes a comfortable nest so he needs something loose he can move around. The foam stuff doesn't rearrange easily, and all too often it's custom shaped to the bed, so the only option is a more "permanent redesign". The covering is too flimsy, and it makes such a satisfying sound when it rips.

A carpet offcut or sample square (the proper woven backed stuff, not foam) is a good base if you can get it, otherwise plain plyboard. Top it with one or two old towels he can arrange to his own satisfaction. (looking again at the photos, the cage already seems to have a solid base. Throw a couple of old towels in, and wash only when needed.)
    Last edited by branta; 01-17-09 at 07:09 PM.
    01-17-09 07:06 PM
    I was in the backseat putting on make up and I didn't have a mirror so all I could do was put some on, take a picture and then fix what was wrong.

oh. Ps Can anyone tell me how to put the picture IN my post?

Thanks.
    Here's instructions for photobucket, but works with all photo sites
    Enter a Picture into a CrackBerry Post: Start a free account at photobucket dot com (or other suitable photo site), upload your picture to it from where ever you want. It is easiest to browse and upload a picture from your computer, but you can select an option to email a picture from your phone to photobucket (there are instructions at the site). After you have uploaded a picture to photobucket, copy the img code in the bottom box below the picture -- copy the whole string including the [img] parts at the beginning and end. Paste the copied img code into your CrackBerry post box and hit the Submit Reply button.

01-17-09 07:34 PM
    Anybody know a secret to a pitbull not ripping his bed apart?
    Our three dogs(pitbull, Dalmatian, and Rhodesian Ridgeback) all were started as pups in a dog crate. Keeps them calm, teaches them to be house broken(won't[or at least try not to] soil where they have to sleep), and keeps them from tearing up stuff.

Dolly was out pit. She had a BIG chest!
    01-17-09 08:01 PM

This is how entertaining my cat thought my new Blackberry was.
    01-17-09 08:12 PM
    The view out back of the Rocky Mountains. Beautiful Colorado day.

01-17-09 09:21 PM
    The view out back of the Rocky Mountains. Beautiful Colorado day.

I miss being able to tell direction from just looking around. I went from that to Utah being completely surrounded to now FLAT.
    01-17-09 09:24 PM
    I miss being able to tell direction from just looking around. I went from that to Utah being completely surrounded to now FLAT.
    You're right, haha. No one ever says turn left or turn right. It is go south then turn west, and it's on the north side of the street,

01-17-09 10:00 PM
    Never get drunk and be the first one to go to sleep. You just might lose your hair or an eyebrow or two =)

Edit: Thats not me BTW...

Last edited by TreyDaPrince; 01-17-09 at 10:31 PM.
    01-17-09 10:26 PM
    Never get drunk and be the first one to go to sleep. You just might lose your hair or an eyebrow or two =)

That's what you get for sleeping with an iphone.
    01-17-09 10:52 PM
    That's what you get for sleeping with an iphone.
    EXACTLY!!! I had to out shine him too that night with my Storm
    01-17-09 10:57 PM

Ha ha ha, that is all I can write. Poor guy. Are you sure that is not you?

01-18-09 04:00 AM

Haha, he's not going to be pleased!

When I was in the Royal Navy on one ship I worked on we had some pens attached to the wall in our mess and the rule was, if you got hammered and fell asleep in the mess you were game for drawing on!

We used to draw on people then wait until 1 minute before muster time and wake the guy up, tell him that he was going to be late for muster and he would run up to the hanger for the muster with drawings all over his face, stand in line waiting for the CO's inspection! Amusingly the CO thought it was great fun too and would shout at the rating until he was a gibbering wreck!

Everyday on that ship was so much fun!
    01-18-09 04:12 AM
    Yes, they have a brutal concience. The trouble is, like most small boys, it only kicks in after the crime to say "Look remorseful".

My bedding suggestions are
    Forget the foam padding, that's for lapdogs and show-pooches, not terriers and gundogs. It's doggy instinct to pull the bedding until it makes a comfortable nest so he needs something loose he can move around. The foam stuff doesn't rearrange easily, and all too often it's custom shaped to the bed, so the only option is a more "permanent redesign". The covering is too flimsy, and it makes such a satisfying sound when it rips.

A carpet offcut or sample square (the proper woven backed stuff, not foam) is a good base if you can get it, otherwise plain plyboard. Top it with one or two old towels he can arrange to his own satisfaction. (looking again at the photos, the cage already seems to have a solid base. Throw a couple of old towels in, and wash only when needed.)
    That's an awesome advice, thanks! It actually makes a lot of sense to give him some towels. *crossing my fingers*
    01-18-09 10:01 AM
    That's an awesome advice, thanks! It actually makes a lot of sense to give him some towels. *crossing my fingers*
    I suspect he's an "indoor dog" so he won't need much to keep him warm. He really wants something he can use to make his bed. Its all about instinct and ownership. As far as keeping warm goes while you're not looking, it's a real conflict between a place in the sun but on the floor, or on furniture but out of the sun.

See PM
    01-18-09 11:43 AM

What is sad is this looks like something my 2 chihuahuas would do. They play tug of war with the towels.

01-18-09 01:26 PM
    The sky here was crazy last week:
    Double Rainbows.

Clouds that appeared to be touching terra firma.

More of those same clouds as the sun was setting.
    Last edited by Crackberrykills; 01-21-09 at 10:29 PM.
    01-21-09 10:22 PM
    A bunch of us Steelers fans got together for a photoshoot for a local paper and here is one of the dedicated fan's cars!
    The sweet Terrible Towel was hand painted himself

01-26-09 08:05 PM
925 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD