well i have a blackberry pearl 8100 less than three months old that the battery cover broke on. does this fall under manufactures warranty?
    its the little clippy peice on the cover itself, not the phone.

also, for some reason i am extreamly paranoid of fingerprints and somehow breaking my trackball.

scratches also make me freak out.
    Anyone else bothered by fingerprints and scratches and accidently breaking the phone?

Kraek
    03-01-09 04:57 PM
    Yeah I am, that's why I have a screen protector and a silicone skin thingy
    03-01-09 08:36 PM
    screen protector and otter box case due to the fact I work in the aircraft industry. I clean it every night before going to bed. your berrynioa is perfectly normal.....relax

Sara you get your new berry yet?
    03-03-09 01:04 AM
    yea im a stickler for that, i cant count how many cases i been through i just ordered the seidio hard case and i think that i will settle down after that with the cases!
    03-03-09 08:14 PM
    Um, I am on my FOURTH bold because I am so picky about it. So, I know I have berrynoia. I also am sometimes berrytarded.
    03-04-09 01:36 PM
    I get pretty paranoid about finger prints on my screen, dropping it, and water being around it...

when I had my KRAZR I really didn't give a big crap...it was a free phone at the time...but the Curve is a whole nother story lol..

I feel y'alls pain
    03-04-09 04:42 PM
    I just get freaked about finger prints on the screen....thats why I could never own a Storm
    03-04-09 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD