Which truck would you like to be driving with your new BB10 smartphone mounted on the dash?

Ram is the best truck brand by the way.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 02:52 PM
    Well I think the perfect answer is Ram, not just because I personally drive a 13 Sport but simply because the current UConnect system in this truck is built on QNX. I'm hoping as the new line of UConnect progresses the function of a BB with the truck will become even more seamless. As it stands right now the connectivity with the phones is remarkable....you can even dial your phone right from the touchscreen in the truck. I can't speak for Ford or Chev's touchscreen systems but I sure like what Ram has done.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 03:00 PM
    I completely agree. The uConnect makes things so seemless to do. I drive a 2013 Laramie and I love getting things done while I'm cruising down the back roads like calling my friends with their trucks and stuff. No need to pull over

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 03:13 PM
    Well I think the perfect answer is Ram, not just because I personally drive a 13 Sport but simply because the current UConnect system in this truck is built on QNX. I'm hoping as the new line of UConnect progresses the function of a BB with the truck will become even more seamless. As it stands right now the connectivity with the phones is remarkable....you can even dial your phone right from the touchscreen in the truck. I can't speak for Ford or Chev's touchscreen systems but I sure like what Ram has done.

By the way, the new ram sport looks amazing. I tested one out one day and they can sure fly... are you happy with the truck itself? by far the best truck out there. Has a nice deep rumble with that hemi. 10 years ago, maybe it was a different story but now, ram is definitely not the third place holder anymore.. it's number one

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 03:21 PM
    I have an 09 GMC 2500 HD...not to intuitive for the new tech...hoping next years is better or it will be a new Dodge 3500 Diesel sitting here.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 04:24 PM
    Ram it's the dog's Bollocks
    03-22-13 04:29 PM
    And this has to do with an email bug how?

Posted via Jedi mind trick...
    03-22-13 04:40 PM
    no one told you?
    03-22-13 05:58 PM
    By the way, the new ram sport looks amazing. I tested one out one day and they can sure fly... are you happy with the truck itself? by far the best truck out there. Has a nice deep rumble with that hemi. 10 years ago, maybe it was a different story but now, ram is definitely not the third place holder anymore.. it's number one

Posted via CB10
    This is my second 4th gen Ram and I can honestly say I don't like the truck one bit....I LOVE IT Hands down best truck I've owned. With my past job I had to drive Ford and GM and while both decent enough trucks neither one of them had the power, the ride or the looks of the Ram.
    03-22-13 06:38 PM
    This is my second 4th gen Ram and I can honestly say I don't like the truck one bit....I LOVE IT Hands down best truck I've owned. With my past job I had to drive Ford and GM and while both decent enough trucks neither one of them had the power, the ride or the looks of the Ram.
    Haha! You had me there for a second when you said you didn't like it. Every aspect of the ram is perfect. My 2013 Laramie is definitely my favorite vehicle of any type I've ever owned. Such a nice machine...

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 06:44 PM
    2012 Dodge Ram... If it ain't a hemi it ain't jack s**t! Btw uconnect works good in mine as well!
    03-22-13 06:45 PM
    2012 Dodge Ram... If it ain't a hemi it ain't jack s**t! Btw uconnect works good in mine as well!
    Actually they aren't "Dodge" rams anymore... just under the RAM brand name now. separate from dodge. Which I think was a bad move by Chrysler because you technically can't say "Look at that big Dodge" anymore ,you gotta call it a ram which doesn't flow as good. But I think within this decade it will change back under the Dodge brand because of consumer opinion. Either way, theyre the best trucks out there!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 06:54 PM
    And this has to do with an email bug how?

Uh, what?

While both trucks are nice I think the Ram is more "truck" than the 150. It just looks like a workhorse and everyone I know that owns one loves the **** out of it. I drive a Silverado for work and personally and while it gets the job done in both worlds I don't think I would buy another for myself
    03-22-13 09:42 PM
    The ram definitely more of a truck. The reason they gave it the raised grill back in 94 is because a poll of truck owners found that they enjoy feeling like they're driving a larger truck... what better way to make a truck feel big than to design the front after 18 wheelers. that's why rams look and feel like a good old big solid truck.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 10:31 PM
    Well It was weird, on my Z10 CB10 app this thread read "Email bug issue" I came in and out a couple of times and it still read the same thing I thought you guys were yanking our chains. Haha

Oh well must be bug in CB10 app.

Carry on nothing to see here.

Cheers

Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-22-13 11:14 PM
    I picked up my new 2012 RAM 2500 Laramie Longhorn last week, as well, I just purchased my new Z10 today. I am hoping the Bluetooth will pair better than my Windows 8 Samsung Ativ S did my Ford F150 Platinum. I'm liking what I see so far. Has anyone experienced any negative Bluetooth issues with their RAM trucks and Z10 pair or dropping out?
    03-22-13 11:32 PM
    No problems with any blue tooth or anything with my 2013 RAM Laramie. Should be the same for the '12s.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 12:32 AM
    I picked up my new 2012 RAM 2500 Laramie Longhorn last week, as well, I just purchased my new Z10 today. I am hoping the Bluetooth will pair better than my Windows 8 Samsung Ativ S did my Ford F150 Platinum. I'm liking what I see so far. Has anyone experienced any negative Bluetooth issues with their RAM trucks and Z10 pair or dropping out?
    My z10 connects better than my 9800/9810 did. It connects faster and is completely behind the scenes. Unlike the 9800/9810 where it connects and fails three four times before it connects all the options.

Actually they aren't "Dodge" rams anymore... just under the RAM brand name now. separate from dodge. Which I think was a bad move by Chrysler because you technically can't say "Look at that big Dodge" anymore ,you gotta call it a ram which doesn't flow as good. But I think within this decade it will change back under the Dodge brand because of consumer opinion. Either way, theyre the best trucks out there!

Posted via CB10
    Yes I know but I will always call them a dodge...you do go to a Dodge Dealership to purchase one anyways.
    03-23-13 02:05 AM
    I have Uconnect in my Jeep Cherokee Jet Limited. It works great, but the caller ID won't display who's calling.

On topic, my father in law has a RAM Silverado. Big arse truck compared to what we have here in Australia. But a nice ride.
    03-23-13 03:22 AM
    Ram Silverado? Those are two different trucks haha

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 08:58 AM
    Love my 2013 Laramie with QNX based UConnect system. Works awesome with my z10. The functionality of uconnect far exceeded my expectations. Its a well thought out and put together platform. Koodos to Chrysler on this one. By far the best invehicle system ive seen yet. This is my first Chrysler vehicle and have no regrets switching from GM. Bb should be promoting the crap out of this and leverage the QNX brand more.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Bj Mac; 03-23-13 at 10:28 AM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-23-13 09:49 AM
    I'm going to be the lone voter for the F150. It is an absolutely fantastic truck. It Leads all trucks in the towing and hauling ratings. And I've been told the Z10 works great with the Ford's SYNC media controller.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-23-13 06:12 PM
    Ram Silverado? Those are two different trucks haha

Posted via CB10
    I thought it was a Chev! Been awhile since was in it. He lives Washington, we live in Australia. They don't sell any of them here.
    03-23-13 06:21 PM
    Actually RAM leads in torque therefore leads in towing. that's what they tell us anyway. But who knows, nothing matters until you use the truck in real world situations... I don't usually listen to the facts from the commercials of any product. I do my research.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 06:25 PM
    I'm going to be the lone voter for the F150. It is an absolutely fantastic truck. It Leads all trucks in the towing and hauling ratings. And I've been told the Z10 works great with the Ford's SYNC media controller.
    I agree the F150 is a great truck. I had a 2010 Platinum up until last week. It has treated me well with the exception of the last 5 months and $14,000+ in repair bills, but it was a great work truck nonetheless. I decided to go back to a RAM, as that is what I've primarily own. Sorry for going off topic. : )
    jstarett likes this.
    03-23-13 07:54 PM
47 12