Hi fellow crackberries,

Im doing a paper on racism, and I just wanted to get some opinions or some experiences you may have had with racism.

This thread IS NOT INTENDED FOR DEBATE, RACIAL SLURS, OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE. Sorry for the caps, but I wanted to be clear. Please keep all negative thoughts or comments of other races to your self.

If you are willing to share your experience, it will be appreciated.

Thanks!
    06-16-08 11:47 AM
    I have a story to tell related to racism and a church my family used to attend. I can post it here or email it to just let me know what works best for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-08 01:13 PM
    ropes, you can PM me here on cb. thanks!
    06-16-08 01:36 PM
    aaawww come on people, i know you have a story to tell lol
    06-16-08 04:03 PM
    Stories would probably be best emailed rather than posted publicly. I wouldn't want anything I wrote to be misconstrued. Its still, and will always be a touchy subject to talk about on a forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-08 05:08 PM
    I agree... email or PM your stories. DO NOT post them here please. I can just see this opening up a big can of worms that gets out of control extremely fast.
    06-16-08 10:49 PM
    thats fine with me, i would perfer that way just for that reason, another reason y i stated this is by no means a debate on the issue. feel free to remove the thread Mods...
    06-17-08 07:48 AM
    They can be pmed to you. I will leave this thread here so people can still see your request, but I am going to close it to prevent responses from being posted here.
    06-17-08 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD