Sci-fi legend Ray Bradbury dies - CNN.com

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Science fiction author Ray Bradbury, whose imagination yielded classic books such as "Fahrenheit 451," "The Martian Chronicles" and "Something Wicked This Way Comes," has died at 91, his publisher said Wednesday.
    Bradbury "died peacefully, last night, in Los Angeles, after a lengthy illness," HarperCollins said in a written statement.
    Bradbury's books and 600 short stories predicted a variety of things, including the emergence of ATMs and live broadcasts of fugitive car chases.

I think I have read almost everything Mr.Bradbury has ever written. A great loss for the
    literary community and all who love great storytelling.
    06-06-12 11:38 AM
    Some of the best "scariest" stories that put a bigger chill in my spine then Edgar Allen Poe..."The Next in Line", "The October Game", "The Whole Town's Sleeping", et al.

RIP
    06-06-12 02:14 PM
    OMG, he was one of my favorites! One of the big 3 for me Asimov, Clarke & Bradbury. Oh and Hienlein, so big 4 I guess!
    06-06-12 02:50 PM
    "Something Wicked This Way Comes" and "The Illustrated Man" are my two favorites but
    with Ray Bradbury "favorite" is sort of a moving target. I may have to spend time this weekend
    re-reading some of his work.
    06-06-12 03:06 PM
    I'm going to break out my favorite "The Martian Chronicles "
    Rest in Peace Mr. Bradbury
    06-06-12 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD