I was coming home from getting my YMCA membership. About to take a left and WHAM!!!!!

Here are some pics:

ouch...

Home

Car was still running after I was hit and the trunk still opens and shuts with a little force. I could probably get the bumper and shat off and it might be drivable still.

Last mileage photo I took sometime last week.

I'm freaking down right now I loved and babied that car and theres only 637 40th anniversary SSEi's not too many in Silver.

Not to mention since I used her as a delivery vehicle I cannot work until I get another car....

RIP 1997 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 40th 124k-143ishk
    12-05-09 07:49 PM
    So sorry for your loss! Hope you are okay and find another car soon.
    12-05-09 08:12 PM
    That sucks. Sorry to see that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 08:18 PM
    Sorry to see that man, at least you're ok. Congrats on the YMCA membership though, it's a great place to belong to (been a member for about 6 months and I really like it).
    12-06-09 12:43 AM
    Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you're ok. What vehicle will you be looking into getting now? Cars just aren't the same once they're in an accident.

12-06-09 01:43 AM
    Feeling ok except my neck is feeling a bit stiff when I move it, Otherwise I'm good.
    12-06-09 02:31 AM
    Ouch!! That looks terrible! It wouldn't hurt to get that neck issue checked. If you have problems with it later, you'll wish you had it checked now. in my view...

12-06-09 03:19 AM
    Trust me I know this feeling. Things workout like this for a reason. Not saying at all that it could have been prevented by you or anything but these things give you more of an alertness when you drive in the future.
    12-06-09 01:33 PM
    That looks nasty! Im going to the USA on holiday next year and it will be my first time ever, driving both a left hand drive car and on the left side of the road. I will have to read up on things before going to avoid writing off the hire car, im sure i will be a little nervous!! Is it true you can turn right on a red light over there?
    12-06-09 01:46 PM
    That looks nasty! Im going to the USA on holiday next year and it will be my first time ever, driving both a left hand drive car and on the left side of the road. I will have to read up on things before going to avoid writing off the hire car, im sure i will be a little nervous!! Is it true you can turn right on a red light over there?
    Uh, Buddy... You'll be driving a left hand car on the RIGHT side of the road. Driving on the left side of the road over here can give you brain damage... Enjoy your holliday, and be safe!

12-06-09 03:07 PM
    Yeah, you can turn right at a red light. You have to make a complete stop first. Or else you'll get a ticket.

12-06-09 03:50 PM
    Yeah, you can turn right at a red light. You have to make a complete stop first. Or else you'll get a ticket.

Unless there's a "no right on red" sign.

No cop, No stop. bwahaha, cali ftl.
    12-06-09 03:55 PM
    Uh, Buddy... You'll be driving a left hand car on the RIGHT side of the road. Driving on the left side of the road over here can give you brain damage... Enjoy your holliday, and be safe!

Oops! Yea I meant the right side, could you imagine the chaos! I have only been driving on the left for 4 years!

12-07-09 09:41 AM
    Ouch! Glad you are ok though!!
    12-07-09 09:58 AM
    Just to update I will be getting an offer for the car today or tomorrow. I'm hoping I get a good enough offer so that I won't have to deal with lawyers and all that legal bullcrap. I've been getting occasional aches in my neck and head and will be getting a followup appointment this week to see if I have any long term damage.

As soon as I can get out of this neckbrace and strict doctors orders maybe I can get back to that Windows 7 Whopper!
    12-14-09 09:49 AM
    The prince isn't trying to play a 'my accident was way worse (which it was) than what you're making your accident out to be' game..because accidents suck. Period.

But the prince says you'll live; suck it up.
    12-15-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD