you had a good run this season, it's a shame you got beat by nancies

just paying my respects, I'm sad
    10-16-08 01:14 AM
    Don't be hating...
    10-16-08 01:15 AM
    I was hoping the Dodgers beat the Phillies since they beat my Mets. If Tampa wins, I have a good chance of going to a World Series game. Wish me luck.
    10-16-08 01:16 AM
    Lol let's go rays

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 01:17 AM
    I was hoping the Dodgers beat the Phillies since they beat my Mets. If Tampa wins, I have a good chance of going to a World Series game. Wish me luck.
    yeah, but I had a sinking feeling since they won their first NLCS game, cause they're a really good team this year unfortunately good luck, that would be awesome to go to a world series. I hope TB owns the phillies

... no hatin' going on here
    10-16-08 01:20 AM
    yeah, but I had a sinking feeling since they won their first NLCS game, cause they're a really good team this year unfortunately good luck, that would be awesome to go to a world series. I hope TB owns the phillies

... no hatin' going on here
    I hope so too! It would be nice to see a young team like the Rays take it all. Not hating (ok maybe a little).
    10-16-08 01:22 AM
    I was hoping the Dodgers beat the Phillies since they beat my Mets.
    Funny. I was pulling for Philly as the Dodgers beat my Cubbies...

But once the Cubs and Brewers were out, I didn't care anymore. I've pretty much avoided all sports programming since the last loss, except for maybe 4 innings total of the Championship series...

And the Bears game, where they had to talk about the Cubs!
    10-16-08 04:34 AM
    The cubs suck you know they do jef, it's sad that the dodgers lost but at least they beat the cubs i'm happy!
    10-16-08 05:03 AM
    I was rooting for the Dodger Blue feelin that a series with the Red Sox would be interesting. Looks like I am wrong on both counts.
    10-16-08 06:28 AM
    What's worse is being both an Dodger and Angels fan and to come so far and then to have both come up short. My pain is doubled as I thought they both were going to make it.

10-16-08 10:20 AM
    Sorry Dodgers. Go Phillies!
    10-16-08 10:26 AM
    R.I.P. SOX....Go rays.. I cant wait til tonight.
    10-16-08 11:09 AM
    Go Phillies!!! The dodgers gave a good fight though. I'm a born and raised philly phan so please don't kill me I know no other way! haha

10-16-08 11:42 AM
    Hopefully this team can stick together.

10-16-08 12:54 PM
    I was totally amazed at how the Sox pulled it off last night, I just knew the Rays had it won. oh well, more baseball games to watch

this is my favorite time of year.
    10-17-08 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD