Hi there :-)
    I'd like to ask about the user, "Matrix Leader".
    Now, I haven't been part of the CrackBerry community for long (I love it though ), but I've seen an apologising post on the 9700 topic recently. I understood that this user had been bad in some way, but didn't know exactly what. I thought nothing of it till I saw that he posted a few times and other users started criticising him.
    My inquiry is, what was it that ML has done in the past that has made him/her being chucked down the good and bad scale?
    Cheers ^^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 05:46 PM
    Hi there :-)
    I'd like to ask about the user, "Matrix Leader".
    Now, I haven't been part of the CrackBerry community for long (I love it though ), but I've seen an apologising post on the 9700 topic recently. I understood that this user had been bad in some way, but didn't know exactly what. I thought nothing of it till I saw that he posted a few times and other users started criticising him.
    My inquiry is, what was it that ML has done in the past that has made him/her being chucked down the good and bad scale?
    Cheers ^^

He's definitely a "member"...

He is a one trick pony whose answer to everything from hangnails to global warming is wiping the device and reinstalling an OS.

He has been rather insulting to some folks who were trying to help him with some questions.

I wouldn't feel bad if this "member" got banned...
    11-30-10 05:54 PM
    Nothing to add. The title of the thread grabbed my attention. :O

11-30-10 06:56 PM
    i saw a re-post of a thread he once posted about being thrilled to rip off a 12 year old girl who he knowingly sold a defective 9700 (?) to. the guy's a dooosh.
    middbrew likes this.
    12-01-10 09:12 AM
    i saw a re-post of a thread he once posted about being thrilled to rip off a 12 year old girl who he knowingly sold a defective 9700 (?) to. the guy's a dooosh.
    amen to that...i remember this guy...he is most definitely a doosh!
    12-01-10 09:16 AM
    Add to that the fact that he loaded OS 6 on a 9700 and tried to sell it at a
    premium by advertising it as a 9780 and that tells the story about that jackass.

The kid is one of the biggest POSs that has ever been on this site.
    12-01-10 09:17 AM
    Add to that the fact that he loaded OS 6 on a 9700 and tried to sell it at a
    premium by advertising it as a 9780 and that tells the story about that jackass.

The kid is one of the biggest POSs that has ever been on this site.
    If only we knew someone who felt that way and had the keys to the ban hammer storage cabinet... I wonder where we might find someone like that...
    12-01-10 10:39 AM
    Sandy, he wasn't even on my radar at the time. If he were he already be toast.
    12-01-10 12:13 PM
    Well someone could always "slip" and accidentally hit the button that makes me a moderator, notify me of such, and then take a few minutes to figure out the "mistake"...
    12-01-10 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD