Something weird is going on with my storm, this started yesterday for some reason I have this animated video playing just out of the blue whenever it feels like it and for the life of me I have no idea where it's playing from? It's not located in my video section and once it starts I have to let it run it's course so it will stop. This never happened on my first storm, and this is my second one. I just wanted to see if other storm users are having this problem as well? It's becoming an issue because it will pop up in the middle of me texting, chatting on bbm, and just because! Some one please help or let me know that I am not going crazy. Did this BB come laced with crack for real? if so that would at least explain what I am seeing! This video is kind of a strang one it put's me in the mind of somethig from the outer limits!

P.S. mods can you please put this in the right area? thanks!
    12-18-08 08:45 AM
    Try this, open your media app, press your menu key and select explore. This will show you all of your folders on the device and media card. You should be able to find it and delete it then.
    12-18-08 11:37 AM
    thanks but it's not in there!
    12-18-08 11:34 PM
    Is there a particular website on the browser when this is happening? Could be some sort of ad. I'd try to kill javascripts or something like that and see if the video stops. Not sure its possible for stuff like that to happen on a bb, but is worth a look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 12:25 AM
    browser is not going, I always close it when I'm not using it. I haven't the slightest idea were it's playing from. I called verizon and they said to bring the phone in they never heard of this problem before.
    12-19-08 12:53 AM
    I thought the browser is one of the things that's always running?

Yeah that definitely sounds weird. Hopefully they can get it working for you.

12-19-08 01:10 AM
    Sandy is right, if it isn't on your device, and the explore option will show you all of your media files on you device and card memory - you did look in every folder, right, it must be coming from your browser. Try your search function and look for *.vid.

12-19-08 03:14 PM
    did that already, I knw it sounds as if I'm making this up but it's really going on. at first it was funny but now it's just getting on my damn nerves. the browser is not running I checked all my folders i have no idea but I will be taking it into verizon this weekend to find out what is going on.
    12-20-08 06:57 AM
    Howdy Dingleberry, might this be an attachment that was sent with an Email or SMS? When the video is playing, do you have any control over it (pause, stop, replay), or options to save or send it to someone else?
    12-20-08 11:52 AM
    Howdy Dingleberry, might this be an attachment that was sent with an Email or SMS? When the video is playing, do you have any control over it (pause, stop, replay), or options to save or send it to someone else?
    I wish but once it starts I have no control over it it just plays out, If I did I would send it out to show I'm not going crazy. And of course when I take it into verizon it doesn't play and the guy just sits there looking as if he wants to call the crazy house.
    12-22-08 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD