People!!!! Let my story be a lesson to you all. A little over four years ago i was introduced to my beautiful BlackBerry Pearl, it was perfect. I then upgraded to a Curve 8330, again a perfect fit for my life!!! I then did something unimaginable, something i am not proud of and i can never take back, i upgraded to an iPhone...... And today i am here to tell you that after six months i sold that piece of rotten fruit and just came back to life with my NEW CURVE 8900!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know its not the newest phone but i love the curves and can def. live without 3g, as i am on AT&T. just wanted to express how HAPPY i am to finally have a blackberry back in my hands!!!!
    05-29-10 08:57 PM
    Good for you, the 8900 is a sweet device. Welcome to CB!
    05-29-10 09:07 PM
    Sounds like a similar story to mine.

I started off with BlackBerry with the 6000 series then jumped to the 7200 and then to the 8700 and finally got an iPhone. Rogers saw that I was a long time BlackBerry user and shipped me a 9000 free of charge after I said I couldn't stand the iPhone anymore, even though I still had just under three years left on my iPhone contract.

I do miss it though... but not as a telephone. I'll probably get an iPod touch to replace it for music though.

The 8900 is nice! Enjoy it.

Welcome to CB.
    05-29-10 09:14 PM
    I have 3 co-workers and two friends who have the iphone. I have played with it, but even though it may be a cool phone, I still LOVE BB better.
    They like their phones but they all complain about their service.
    For me, it has to be a great device and good service. I have the best of both worlds.
    welcome back to BB
    05-29-10 09:20 PM
    I'm lucky my job let me play with all these phones. I switch between many different devices. iPhone, Palm Pre, Nokia N97, Ominia II, HTC Android, I had them all. My Blackberry will always be my primary line and every other phone my work throws at me is just secondary.
    05-30-10 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD