Accepted, but really hope you'll live by your words.

This means no more I HATE MY "*insert device*" threads after a week

this means no more flamin on people that don't have OS6

this means no more giving crap advice to go to OS6 even though it has nothing to do w/ the problem.

this means that you also realize you aren't an expert on OS'es, nor devices for all that matters. which means you won't give advice about upgrading or downgrading to an OS. given your track record, it could be a while before your credibility builds up again for people to take your OS advice seriously.

this means stop calling people "bro, d00d", and neither "pwning" them

this means acting 26. or 'fess up your real age, whichever you choose

other than that, i hope you can start something new.

perhaps as a sign of good faith, you could willingly state that if you break any of the things mentioned, you'll voluntarily be banned from the site. just sayin
    Last edited by yehrulz; 11-15-10 at 07:41 PM.
    11-15-10 07:39 PM
    The best apology is not spoken, but demonstrated through action. You don't owe me an apology, though you surely owe it to others. The CB community at large would be better-served by you actually upholding your promises and being a decent contributor than by any apologetic words you could post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 07:59 PM
    I ain't buying what you're selling. Been on forums since the days of Usenet, I know a troll when I spot one and that is exactly what you are.
    11-15-10 08:10 PM
    Dear CB Members.

Sorry I was a **** in the past and I made some negative comments or false advice.

Sorry for admitably admitting that I ripped that philippino guy and the 12 year old kid by selling them a scratched 9700 concealed with a screen protector and selling the kid and overpriced 9000.

I hereby promise you that I will be a good member and friendly with everybody and give good advice from now on.

Please accept my apology and let's be friends.

New page....new beginning.....

Matrix Leader
    Apology accepted.
    Five seconds ago is considered history. So, don't look back, move forward. Peace.

Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-29-10 at 09:47 PM.
    11-15-10 08:41 PM
    Why does this image suddenly come to mind?

KthxG_dhelpme
    Lol. I see you've misplaced your dentures again.
    11-15-10 08:43 PM
    Looool, its an Internet forum bro, I don't know why your saying sorry loooooool
    Thank you. WTF?
    11-15-10 08:56 PM
    I have read hundreds of your posts, and I do not find you to be the most genuine person in general, and I'm sorry but that's my honest opinion. I really hope this thread means something, and you start to put some thought and integrity into the replies and comments you offer to others.

As has been said, time will tell if you are truly 'turning a new leaf' ... and for the time being, I will no longer flame or derail your threads.
    I agree. But, if he is willing to "walk the talk", I say, give the guy a chance and put the gasoline can and matches back on the shelf.
    11-15-10 09:30 PM
    I agree. But, if he is willing to "walk the talk", I say, give the guy a chance and put the gasoline can and matches back on the shelf.
    Lol! Alright, my matches shall remain in the pocket

Everyone deserves a second chance, so we'll see what comes of this...
    11-15-10 10:03 PM
    Well. I mean. You did not offend us. It was just pretty mean on your part about the sold items. I think you may do better having them apologized to.

That made no sense and I refuse to fix it.

Apologize to philipino and little girl.

But other than that.. I guess. I'll release my small annoyance of you. ~~

Gone.

11-15-10 10:15 PM
    Dear CB Members.

Sorry I was a **** in the past and I made some negative comments or false advice.

Sorry for admitably admitting that I ripped that philippino guy and the 12 year old kid by selling them a scratched 9700 concealed with a screen protector and selling the kid and overpriced 9000.

I hereby promise you that I will be a good member and friendly with everybody and give good advice from now on.

Matrix Leader

Hmmmmm...

11-15-10 10:26 PM
    I am a bit weary of your post because I believe you are just doing this that way the mods don't close your threads but we'll see......
    11-15-10 10:34 PM
    Thanks for all the nice posts , some of you are really mature enough and forgiving.

For the others who don't believe me, time will tell you.
    11-15-10 10:46 PM
    Are
    you
    MLs
    Father?!?!?!
    LOL

He's my friend whom I fought with so many times in the past. But I still like him (not that way , I like him as one of my fav. guys on the forums)
    11-15-10 10:47 PM
    I think you should be banned from this site.
    11-15-10 10:48 PM
    Dear CB Members.

Matrix Leader
    Once a scammer, always a scammer.

the most important thing for a Scammer is credibility and/or a good reputation. you are starting to face some heat from other posters due to some despicable behavior. as a scammer you have two options:

1. GTFO to somewhere new where they don't know you or...
    2. say some humble and sincere words and hope everyone believes you.

you should have gone with option 1 because option 2 are just words on an internet forum.

I won't wish you good luck because that would be like wishing harm/bad luck on someone else.

i'll just say Goodbye and Good Riddance.
    11-15-10 10:53 PM
    Once a scammer, always a scammer.

the most important thing for a Scammer is credibility and/or a good reputation. you are starting to face some heat from other posters due to some despicable behavior. as a scammer you have two options:

1. GTFO to somewhere new where they don't know you or...
    2. say some humble and sincere words and hope everyone believes you.

you should have gone with option 1 because option 2 are just words on an internet forum.

I won't wish you good luck because that would be like wishing harm/bad luck on someone else.

i'll just say Goodbye and Good Riddance.
    QFT, just cause you say sorry, doesnt make it right for what you did to people. i'll forgive you once you contact those people and give their moeny back. your lower than scum man, your from dubai, probably scammed so many people to live there.
    11-15-10 11:29 PM
    LOL

He's my friend whom I fought with so many times in the past. But I still like him (not that way , I like him as one of my fav. guys on the forums)
    Lol. I've read numerous apologies since I've been here on CrackBerry with the same type of responses that are posted here. Everything from Apology accepted to Get Lost. So, my only advice to ML is be true to his words. Once lost, respect and trust are hard to gain.....even on here.
    11-16-10 12:18 AM
    QFT, just cause you say sorry, doesnt make it right for what you did to people. i'll forgive you once you contact those people and give their moeny back. your lower than scum man, your from dubai, probably scammed so many people to live there.
    I cant contact them since I dont have their numbers anymore
    11-16-10 12:35 AM
    Just keep in mind young man, you've a huge reputation to recover from, and that's no ones fault but your own. Be patient, there will be those who'll doubt your sincerity for a long time. Accept that they will still bash you, ignore the slings and arrows, focus on being a positive force, and eventually you will see their attitudes change.
    11-16-10 07:28 AM
    Thanks for all the nice posts , some of you are really mature enough and forgiving.

For the others who don't believe me, time will tell you.
    Note, I never said I "Accept" or "Reject" your apology, nor have I said I consider you "Forgiven."

I'm willing to give you a 2nd chance to PROVE you mean what you say and EARN forgiveness. In my eyes, you are on "Probation" trying to prove you don't belong in jail (IE: Banned from the site) by working hard and trying to make up for what you did.
    The Mod's are your judges. We, your peers, are the probation officers watching you. And, don't think for a moment that, just because you say you are sorry, we won't hit that little red TRIANGLE with the "!" in it on one of your posts if you step out of line.

Time will tell. Like I said, it's what you DO with the second chance that matters.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on ME!"
    11-16-10 08:15 AM
    Did you refund the people you scammed?
    If so, that's better than the apology, way to go.
    11-16-10 08:51 AM
    Just keep in mind young man, you've a huge reputation to recover from, and that's no ones fault but your own. Be patient, there will be those who'll doubt your sincerity for a long time.

Accept that they will still bash you, ignore the slings and arrows, focus on being a positive force, and eventually you will see their attitudes change.
    Lol. Now it's complete. A pipe would be the final touch, bro.

Joking aside, I agree.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-16-10 at 11:21 AM.
    11-16-10 09:28 AM
    Until this thread, I would just pass over and not respond to any posts by ML; didn't want to waste my time or energy. I could type a bunch here with my opinion but again, a waste of my time. What I have to say is directed to everyone else... As one of our past presidents said, "Trust, but verify."

11-16-10 10:43 AM
    Matrix, funnily enough, before this thread by you started, I had already seen a change of heart in your posts.

I, like everyone else on CB could not understand you previous behavior. I have commented on it on many occasions.

I accept your apology and lets forget the past. You must keep it up though mate or your toast.

Regards, Dangerous.
    11-16-10 05:19 PM
    What did this guy actually do lol. Besides what he said? Cuz if thats all....who gives a darn, how old are people 13....

move teh heck on....
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 11-16-10 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Wirty dords are a no no, along with filter defeats
    11-16-10 05:26 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD