Dear CB Members.

Sorry I was a **** in the past and I made some negative comments or false advice.

Sorry for admitably admitting that I ripped that philippino guy and the 12 year old kid by selling them a scratched 9700 concealed with a screen protector and selling the kid and overpriced 9000.

I hereby promise you that I will be a good member and friendly with everybody and give good advice from now on.

Please accept my apology and let's be friends.

New page....new beginning.....

Matrix Leader
    CrackBerry, pkcable and Ahmed G. like this.
    11-15-10 02:19 PM
    Writing you're sorry and showing you're sorry are two completely different things.

Only time will tell...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 02:29 PM
    Looks like you made you bed already, now you have to sleep in it.
    11-15-10 02:34 PM
    Writing you're sorry and showing you're sorry are two completely different things.

Only time will tell...

And ML, you have made a GREAT start. I appreciate and accept your apology, and look forward to you proving yourself in the coming days.

GREAT START!
    11-15-10 02:42 PM
    We all make mistakes. It's how we learn. The real trick is to make changes that are lasting and worthwhile.

Saying you are sorry and admitting fault(s) is a good start. What you (and most of us) need to do after admitting errors is to keep the error in mind and strive for improvement.

This needs to be consolidated by demonstrable and continued behaviour that proves to others and to yourself that you really have made a permanent change for the better.

Make a change and stick to it. After a while it becomes second nature and therfore a part of you. Do this and you will have made a step in the right direction.

CrackBerry is a good cross-section of the whole community. With 2 Million + members how could it be different? You will find that whilst people are sceptical right now, because they are basing their comments on their knowledge of your past posts.

Make a change and reflect that in your posts and you will find that wholst people, me included, may not forget what happened but they will modify their responses to what you say.

All the above is entirely up to you. Go for it.

We will all welcome you as a positive thinking, and posting member of our community. Continue on your old course and the end result is inevitable as I am sure we all know.
    11-15-10 02:43 PM
    And ML, you have made a GREAT start. I appreciate and accept your apology, and look forward to you proving yourself in the coming days.

GREAT START!
    Thank you, I must admit the moderator on these forums are by far the most tolerant and understanding amongst any forums. This shows that they are mature and able to handle the job perfectly whereas on other forums one mistake and BOOM....you're out with no warnings or advice.

Thank you mod team
    11-15-10 02:45 PM
    We all make mistakes. It's how we learn. The real trick is to make changes that are lasting and worthwhile.

Saying you are sorry and admitting fault(s) is a good start. What you (and most of us) need to do after admitting errors is to keep the error in mind and strive for improvement.

This needs to be consolidated by demonstrable and continued behaviour that proves to others and to yourself that you really have made a permanent change for the better.

Make a change and stick to it. After a while it becomes second nature and therfore a part of you. Do this and you will have made a step in the right direction.

CrackBerry is a good cross-section of the whole community. With 2 Million + members how could it be different? You will find that whilst people are sceptical right now, because they are basing their comments on their knowledge of your past posts.

Make a change and reflect that in your posts and you will find that wholst people, me included, may not forget what happened but they will modify their responses to what you say.

All the above is entirely up to you. Go for it.

We will all welcome you as a positive thinking, and posting member of our community. Continue on your old course and the end result is inevitable as I am sure we all know.

Thanks for the advice sir
    11-15-10 02:48 PM
    Actions speak louder than words.

Admitting your mistake is just the first step. It means you can talk the talk. But, time will tell if you can walk the walk. And, time is what it's going to take for many of us to be willing to completely take what you say at face value.

I'm willing to give you that second chance. Heck, I gave a second chance to my first wife after her affair. So, yeah, everyone deserves one. It's what you DO with it that says who you are.
    11-15-10 02:55 PM
    Heck, I gave a second chance to my first wife after her affair.
    Dang, that requires a big heart and alot of forgiveness, I know I wouldn't be able to live with that but I'm glad you were able to move on and forgive her.
    11-15-10 03:07 PM
    Apology accepted, as long as your actions back up what you say.

For yours and everyones sake, I hope you can follow through with this. Good luck.
    11-15-10 03:11 PM
    Apology accepted, as long as your actions back up what you say.

For yours and everyones sake, I hope you can follow through with this. Good luck.
    Thanks bro
    11-15-10 03:16 PM
    Thanks for the advice sir
    You are welcome. It is free advice and wothr what you paid for it. That does not however mean that it is bad advice.

Remeber that I too was a Moderator here. Also remember what I said about your post about selling a water drendched 970 earlier today.

You should be able to work out what the present chain of events was.

Even so we (well all the old mods, eh pkcable) are ready to help if we can and are needed.
    11-15-10 03:17 PM
    Matrix, your apology has been accepted by one more.

Just make sure you have the feet to fill the shoes you are making.

everything that needs to be said has already been said in my book.

just do me one favor, please talk/type like a mature adult.

11-15-10 03:35 PM
    This is a very good direction, Matrix Leader. If this truly represents the humility it expresses, then it is certainly workable.

How did you come to these revelations?
    11-15-10 03:36 PM
    Apology accepted, see ya on the boards.

11-15-10 03:38 PM
    Accepted, let's hope its meant eh...... It takes a big man to admit he's made a mistake, but it takes a bigger one to follow through with putting it right..... Let's hope your the bigger man.

11-15-10 03:45 PM
    I'll echo what's already said above. If you mean it, takes a lot to have apologized. Good for you; that's a good start.

Just be a little more patient and open-minded with the advice you offer. Remember that expertise comes with experience.
    11-15-10 03:47 PM
    ML, I've reached out countless times. I'll accept your apology, and pray you have truly turned over a new leaf. I raise a glass and toast, a new day, and a new Matrix Leader. Make believers out of us son.
    11-15-10 05:52 PM
    Make believers out of us son.
    Are
    you
    MLs
    Father?!?!?!
    11-15-10 06:12 PM
    Looool, its an Internet forum bro, I don't know why your saying sorry loooooool
    11-15-10 06:22 PM
    I have read hundreds of your posts, and I do not find you to be the most genuine person in general, and I'm sorry but that's my honest opinion. I really hope this thread means something, and you start to put some thought and integrity into the replies and comments you offer to others.

As has been said, time will tell if you are truly 'turning a new leaf' ... and for the time being, I will no longer flame or derail your threads.
    11-15-10 06:23 PM
    Are
    you
    MLs
    Father?!?!?!
    Why does this image suddenly come to mind?

KthxG_dhelpme
    11-15-10 06:24 PM
    Thanks, but who exactly are you? I guess I missed something. You may be better apologising to those you actually harmed (the Phollipino and the unnamed boy).
    11-15-10 07:19 PM
    Well I would expect to see some changes in your post rather then just being sorry!!!!

I aint no one to accpet your apology but I will surely want to see the Difference!

Hoping the best for you!!

See a gesture I removed my siggy

11-15-10 07:22 PM
    No problem, we all make mistakes and learn from them via the reactions from others.

11-15-10 07:29 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD