View Poll Results: PS3 or XBOX360

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • PS3

2 50.00%
  • XBOX360

2 50.00%
    ****PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU HAVE/HAVE HAD BOTH****

I'm trying to decide if I want to trade my 360 for a PS3, but I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle. The PS3 has blueray and WiFi (right?) and that would be the main reason I would switch. However, I went to XBOX back in the day because it had better graphics than PS2; is that still the case?
    08-25-10 04:37 PM
    PS3 murders the 360 in graffix, I use my PS3 more than my 360. I only buy proprietary games for my 360. Every thing else only for PS3.

Wifi is huge, blueray is awesome. Free firmware to 3D coming. And FREE online play.

Also the controllers are smaller, and the dashboard is nicer than 360!

Do it!!!
    Last edited by Fubaz; 08-25-10 at 05:23 PM.
    08-25-10 05:20 PM
    I prefer my 360 over the PS3 for the exact opposite reasons as Fubaz has listed. There are games where the 360 tops out on graphics. Blueray is a nice feature, to be sure but, it is the only thing a PS3 has over a 360. The newest 360 now has WiFi built-in. You may need a gold membership for online play but, it is a better and faster connection. Plus, gold is ridiculously cheap at 50 bucks a year. I think the controllers feel better than the PS3 and I can't stand the PS3 interface.

Really, it boils down to this. Do your best to spend some time with one before you switch systems. You might do best to just keep your 360 and buy a PS3 so you can play the exclusive titles.
    08-25-10 05:31 PM
    i play PS3 way more then i play xbox 360 the only reason i have a 360 is to play exclusive titles but anything thats on both systems i always get PS3 ive owned every sony system to date except the psp slim but i have owend both the psp go and the sps phat but i love my ps3 and i really love xbox too but i will always pick the ps3 over the xbox every time
    08-25-10 09:22 PM
    I play my 360 more than my PS3 any day of the week.

The only reason i have a PS3 is i got it for 250.00 from my sister and brother in law...

360 no questions asked.

If it [360] had Metal Gear Solid i wouldn't own a PS3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 02:38 PM
    The ps3 with a HDMI cord is as real as it gets , not to mention 3D gaming that's coming to ps3

08-26-10 10:10 PM
    They both have their pros-

360 has better controllers, richer online experience, (arguably) better exclusive games.

PS3 has free online play, bluray, (arguably again) better exclusive games.

But I'm gonna keep this short. I got my 360 the day it came out, 11/22/05. 91 days later (90 day warranty) got the "red ring of death."

Luckily Microsoft screwed up a TON of 360's and agreed to fix it for free.

They also fixed it free the next 3 times it happened. The 4th time they tried to charge me $100 to fix their ******* piece of **** paperweight and that was it. I swore of Microsoft for good.

I've had my PS3 going on 3 years now and I've never had a serious problem. Its not perfect (some minor connectivity issues, very rarely freezes up on graphically intense games) but it works. I use it every day playing games for about an hour than falling asleep watching avi files on disc. It runs for 3 hours before it automatically shuts off. So it runs for about 4-5 hours a day without a hitch.

I'm so much happier with my PS3 than my Xbox, there's absolutely no competition. I'll never forgive Microsoft for essentially stealing over a $1,000 from me. Video games are an investment nowadays, the system has to work at the very least.

08-28-10 11:54 PM
    I have 3 Xbox 360's in my house, one Wii, and one PS3.

Why you ask? Because 2 of my 360's have gotten the red ring of death.

I'm to lazy and impatient to ship my Xbox out, then wait to get fixed.

I blame Al Gore.
    08-30-10 01:34 AM
    I blame Al Gore.
    Love it
    08-30-10 01:23 PM
    The new Xbox 360's are incapable of getting the "red ring of death"!

Because Microsoft removed the red light. No kidding.

09-02-10 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD