We got any? . I play mostly on the PS3 and PC (Steam/Origin) I have an Xbox 360 but no Gold Membership .

Who else plays on any of these?

Put your online gamertags on if you want anyone to add you! Just state what console and then your gamertag .

Posted on my Z10!
    Last edited by Devilboy125; 07-01-13 at 11:23 AM.
    06-30-13 06:31 PM
    Xbox 360! Mostly playing Gears of War Judgement right now.
    06-30-13 09:06 PM
    Xbox 360 here. Pre ordered my One from amazon the day MicroShaft announced that they were changing all those crummy restrictions Playing Forza Horizon when I have time. Really just waiting for the new Thief, Fallout, and GTA
    06-30-13 09:12 PM
    Ps3. I only play battlefield

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    06-30-13 10:03 PM
    Xbox 360 here. Pre ordered my One from amazon the day MicroShaft announced that they were changing all those crummy restrictions Playing Forza Horizon when I have time. Really just waiting for the new Thief, Fallout, and GTA
    Thief? That doesn't look lije a serious game to me. I may be wrong but that's what it looks like to me. I agree on the GTA though - I can't wait!

Posted on my Z10!
    07-01-13 02:32 AM
    Thief will be amazing, just as it once was. Besides that most serious games are boring.

Sent from AT&T Z10 patiently waiting for 10.1
    07-01-13 02:52 AM
    Ps3. I play anything fun. Craigallen16...feel free to add me if you play fps.

Sent from AT&T Z10 patiently waiting for 10.1
    07-01-13 02:53 AM
    Xbox 360 here
    07-01-13 03:11 AM
    PS3- I play FIFA 2013 most of the time

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 03:14 AM
    Ps3 add: baked76

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 06:45 AM
    Thief? That doesn't look lije a serious game to me. I may be wrong but that's what it looks like to me. I agree on the GTA though - I can't wait!

Posted on my Z10!
    If it's anything like Deadly Shadows, I will love it
    07-01-13 10:08 AM
    If it's anything like Deadly Shadows, I will love it
    Deadly Shadows? What's that about? Guessing it's a stealth game? Latest stealth game I have played it Dishonoured (Which I thinks amazing).

Posted on my Z10!
    07-01-13 11:19 AM
    Ps3. I only play battlefield

I guess you will be getting Battlefield 4 then? My mate can't wait for it -.-. I had Battlefield 3 for a bit and my opinions kept changing on it.

Posted on my Z10!
    07-01-13 11:21 AM
    Deadly Shadows? What's that about? Guessing it's a stealth game? Latest stealth game I have played it Dishonoured (Which I thinks amazing).

Posted on my Z10!
    I absolutely LOVE Bethesda, but for some reason I just couldn't get into dishonored. It rated extremely well, but it wasn't for me. Try the last Thief game if you get a chance. It's fun
    07-01-13 11:25 AM
    I absolutely LOVE Bethesda, but for some reason I just couldn't get into dishonored. It rated extremely well, but it wasn't for me. Try the last Thief game if you get a chance. It's fun
    I too am a big fan of Bethesda's games. Especially The Elder Scrolls and Fallout!

And I will have a look for theif!

Posted on my Z10!
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    07-01-13 11:46 AM
    I too am a big fan of Bethesda's games. Especially The Elder Scrolls and Fallout!

And I will have a look for theif!

Posted on my Z10!
    Elder Scrolls is amazing. I'm not a fan of RPGs in general, but man, Elder Scrolls is wicked
    Devilboy125 likes this.
    07-01-13 01:59 PM
    Elder Scrolls is amazing. I'm not a fan of RPGs in general, but man, Elder Scrolls is wicked
    I know EXACTLY what you mean... RPG's in general... Not so good but the amount of depth and detail in Elder Scrolls (Mainly Skyrim)... It's amazing! I like Fallout too but not as much as Skyrim. I'm looking forward to the new Fallout tbh'!

Posted on my Z10!
    07-01-13 03:10 PM
    I play Minecraft on my computer but that's it for PC.

I have a PS3 and play Gran Turismo 5 occasionally.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 03:14 PM
    I know EXACTLY what you mean... RPG's in general... Not so good but the amount of depth and detail in Elder Scrolls (Mainly Skyrim)... It's amazing! I like Fallout too but not as much as Skyrim. I'm looking forward to the new Fallout tbh'!

Posted on my Z10!
    Oblivion was what really got me started. Funny story (if you've played it). My brother had been trying for years to get me to play Oblivion, and he just kept telling me, play this game called "Elder Scrolls; Now, no disrespect to anyone, but I didn't grow up as much of a gamer and honestly, Elder Scrolls sounded suuuuper nerdy, haha. Kinda like dungeons and dragons or something. So I finally tried Oblivion... For about a year and I'd pop it in for a half hour or so and try to get into it, the whole time being stuck in that cave during the intro where you lead everyone out of the prison. I'm thinking, this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, the whole game takes place in this cave... Finally committed at some point and got out of the cave into Cyradel... Blew. My. Mind. Never seen such a vast, unique landscape. That pretty much set off my gamer nerdiness, haha
    07-01-13 03:26 PM
    I play Minecraft on my computer but that's it for PC.

I have a PS3 and play Gran Turismo 5 occasionally.

Posted via CB10
    Gran Turismo is sweet, but I've really taken a liking to the Forza franchise. I think Sega GT is still one of my faves though
    07-01-13 03:28 PM
    Gran Turismo is sweet, but I've really taken a liking to the Forza franchise. I think Sega GT is still one of my faves though
    Booo forza! GT5 is where it's at.

My steam: Luckyspic
    PSN: Djlatino10
    07-01-13 03:44 PM
    Oblivion was what really got me started. Funny story (if you've played it). My brother had been trying for years to get me to play Oblivion, and he just kept telling me, play this game called "Elder Scrolls; Now, no disrespect to anyone, but I didn't grow up as much of a gamer and honestly, Elder Scrolls sounded suuuuper nerdy, haha. Kinda like dungeons and dragons or something. So I finally tried Oblivion... For about a year and I'd pop it in for a half hour or so and try to get into it, the whole time being stuck in that cave during the intro where you lead everyone out of the prison. I'm thinking, this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, the whole game takes place in this cave... Finally committed at some point and got out of the cave into Cyradel... Blew. My. Mind. Never seen such a vast, unique landscape. That pretty much set off my gamer nerdiness, haha
    Skyrim is what got me into The Elder Scrolls! Then I got the Ultimate Edition or the Game of the Year Edition of Oblivion. I hate the Oblivion but if they took a few of the features over to Skyrim - it would of made Skyrim even better than it already is. Like if they kept the factions what already in BUT bought the ones fron Oblivion over as well! That would of added some more main quests as well as a LOT of side quests to complete and more factions to become leader of!

Posted on my Z10!
    07-01-13 03:49 PM
    Booo forza! GT5 is where it's at.

My steam: Luckyspic
    PSN: Djlatino10
    Ahhh, the timeless battle of which is better, Playstation or Xbox, haha
    Djlatino likes this.
    07-01-13 05:40 PM
    Ahhh, the timeless battle of which is better, Playstation or Xbox, haha
    I PREFER the PS3 but I don't think it is better. They both have their pros and cons. On the other hand, I do think that the PS4 is better than the Xbox One - Based on what I have heard.

Posted on my Z10!
    07-01-13 06:46 PM
    I guess you will be getting Battlefield 4 then? My mate can't wait for it -.-. I had Battlefield 3 for a bit and my opinions kept changing on it.

Posted on my Z10!
    Definitely getting BF4. Going to get the PS4 as well. I have my complaints with BF3 as well. I think that the whole server renting did damage to the multiplayer experience. That's why I only play every once in a while.

It was also starting to seem like call if duty as well with everyone just trying to get the most kills instead of team playing.

07-01-13 08:45 PM
26 12