I'm guessing most PS3 users on here have heard about PS3 Groove which allows users to run homebrew on there PS3 consoles.

Website here : ps3jailbreak.com/

A number of users of the site are getting the flasher to allow the PS3 to run homebrew / backup games to the hard drive by using previous devices plugged into the PS3 to perform the load needed. Eg. N900, PSP, Android, Palm-Pre

Come here to see if anyone is aware of any development to allow the blackberry to run the flash to the PS3 ?

Looks like most other devices are already away with the project but i've heard nothing of blackberry users being able do it or news or projects to allow the flash from blackberry.
    09-06-10 07:27 AM
    I'm also very interested in this as well. Quite a few phones are capable at the moment and even calculators but have found nothing for blackberry. Anyone have information on this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 02:07 AM
    Guys? At the end of the day, what is the only thing that seperates a blackberry from any other phone? Answer that question and you can stop worrying about whether  will be 'set up' with the jailbreak'd PS3 or PSfreedom.

09-11-10 11:55 AM
    big ol fat BUMP!!!!!!!!!!! i too am curious with all the blackberry experts here if we can get a psgroove port done. seems like they are porting it to everything else! iphone/ipod touch android the hd2
    bout to jump ship here getting tired of being the last in line for all the cool new apps blackberry is so friggin behind!
    09-11-10 11:06 PM
    Anyone wanting buy a usbkey to hack their ps3 in any of the following countries cheap pm me.

Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
    10-06-10 04:31 AM
    big ol fat BUMP!!!!!!!!!!! i too am curious with all the blackberry experts here if we can get a psgroove port done. seems like they are porting it to everything else! iphone/ipod touch android the hd2
    bout to jump ship here getting tired of being the last in line for all the cool new apps blackberry is so friggin behind!
    Are you aware that you just mentioned two OSs that are Kernel based, Android & iOS, Blackberry is not Kernel based. So there is no way to "root" Blackberry since they do not have Kernels to gain SU access to. The reason it hasn't happened to RIM devices is because it cannot be done. Simple as that. you cannot do what cannot be done.

And Windows Devices are BIOS based which you can load secondary programs on the devices. Similar to how you can load Linux onto a Window PC. just depends on how much of the hard drive you partition to the secondary programming.
    Last edited by mjneid; 10-06-10 at 07:51 AM.
    10-06-10 07:47 AM
    Are you aware that you just mentioned two OSs that are Kernel based, Android & iOS, Blackberry is not Kernel based. So there is no way to "root" Blackberry since they do not have Kernels to gain SU access to. The reason it hasn't happened to RIM devices is because it cannot be done. Simple as that. you cannot do what cannot be done.

And Windows Devices are BIOS based which you can load secondary programs on the devices. Similar to how you can load Linux onto a Window PC. just depends on how much of the hard drive you partition to the secondary programming.
    That is totally correct.

10-06-10 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD