I am looking for a software solutions for my kids PC. This is what I want to do: kids on 6 and 8 years old. They are both getting a number of internet resources to use as part of the schooling. I have two desktop PC?s they use connected to internet. I would like to get hold of a software that I can install on their account (the Pc?s are running Windows 7) which by default block any internet activity. Then, when a new website is attempted to be accessed, or any internet resource via a software is attempted, a request for password pops up that needs to be entered (which me and my wife will have) and the specific webpage is then added to the exclusion list.

Is there something out there that can be used?

Many thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 02:29 AM
    Hello. Just Google internet filtering software and see if you can find anything you like. Many of them are paid programs and require some sort of download regularly to update the blacklisted sites. Or maybe there is a simple free one.
    12-10-13 07:21 AM
    I am looking for a software solutions for my kids PC. This is what I want to do: kids on 6 and 8 years old. They are both getting a number of internet resources to use as part of the schooling. I have two desktop PC?s they use connected to internet. I would like to get hold of a software that I can install on their account (the Pc?s are running Windows 7) which by default block any internet activity. Then, when a new website is attempted to be accessed, or any internet resource via a software is attempted, a request for password pops up that needs to be entered (which me and my wife will have) and the specific webpage is then added to the exclusion list.

Many thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    K9 Web Protection - Free Internet Filter and Parental Control Software | Free Internet Filtering and Parental Controls Software
    12-10-13 08:46 PM

Many thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    K9 Web Protection - Free Internet Filter and Parental Control Software | Free Internet Filtering and Parental Controls Software
    12-10-13 08:46 PM