Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes on prop 8

16 24.62%
  • No on prop 8

45 69.23%
  • undecided

4 6.15%
    I really hope you don't wear poly cotton blends and don't eat pork if your using Lev. As justification.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 01:34 PM
    Well, I gave it 8&1/2 hours for someone on this thread to be sensible. Obviously you all are far more interested in trolling, than in trying to constructively change anyone's mind.
    It's a shame, I've got so many gay friends who are terribly embarrassed by just this kind of stuff. Quite a few of them also agree with my position on Prop 8, and face harsh attacks for it. The antics at the parades, scenes in Catholic Churches, "Gay Days" at Disney, the list goes on. Too many of you are intent on doing nothing but inciting. My life is not about my sexuality, and neither is it for most of the homosexuals I know. They are simply people who happen to be gay.
    I'm sure you think yourself quite glib, niubeav, but did you ever think that someone who's on the fence might read through this thread. What have you done to support your cause? I'm sure you can comprehend what I said about religion, and whether it is the instrument of my opinion. Yet you insist on suggesting it's my motivation, and question my commitment to my faith.
    I'm done on here, sorry if it's a bittersweet moment for you. While you drove me away, you didn't evoke the crazed rant you seem to want.
    03-01-09 10:32 PM
    Well, I gave it 8&1/2 hours for someone on this thread to be sensible. Obviously you all are far more interested in trolling, than in trying to constructively change anyone's mind.
    It's a shame, I've got so many gay friends who are terribly embarrassed by just this kind of stuff. Quite a few of them also agree with my position on Prop 8, and face harsh attacks for it. The antics at the parades, scenes in Catholic Churches, "Gay Days" at Disney, the list goes on. Too many of you are intent on doing nothing but inciting. My life is not about my sexuality, and neither is it for most of the homosexuals I know. They are simply people who happen to be gay.
    I'm sure you think yourself quite glib, niubeav, but did you ever think that someone who's on the fence might read through this thread. What have you done to support your cause? I'm sure you can comprehend what I said about religion, and whether it is the instrument of my opinion. Yet you insist on suggesting it's my motivation, and question my commitment to my faith.
    I'm done on here, sorry if it's a bittersweet moment for you. While you drove me away, you didn't evoke the crazed rant you seem to want.
    I've actually done quite a lot for my cause. You pick and choose what you want to believe, just like everyone else...not sad at all to see you go. One less holier than thou attitude to deal with.
    03-01-09 10:42 PM
353 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD