Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes on prop 8

16 24.62%
  • No on prop 8

45 69.23%
  • undecided

4 6.15%
    I couldn't sleep J! What you want me to do? I tired of CNN I read it all...LOL...Okay I'll see you in bbm in 2 mins lol
    12-11-08 07:19 AM
    As to the courts reviewing the info, it is what it is. I do believe that if little "Bobby", who is straight, grows up seeing Daddy & Daddy kissing and what not, it will severely screw his mind up. How can it not?
    Hey golfnut Fort Worth is not some backwards a*s hick city what happened to you?

Your ignorance is nothing short of galactic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 06:33 PM
    Hey golfnut Fort Worth is not some backwards a*s hick city what happened to you?

Your ignorance is nothing short of galactic.

Good to have you back, ck! I was getting bored over here. lol. I'm not from Ft. Worth. I'm from Cali. So you're saying that my post is inaccurate, right? Can you please explain your feelings on the subject?
    12-13-08 11:02 AM
    Why do words like J-E-R-K count as curse words-

But the word ****** doesn't?

What The Heck.

****** is the equivalent of N-I-G***.

Is N-I-G*** Censored?

Exactly.

Say N-I-G*** to a Black Person. You'll be shot. You'd be labeled a racist- and looked down upon.

Say ****** or call something Gay and it's okay.

How dare they have sex with a person of the same gender?

How dare they experience love in an unconventional manner?

You'd be Teaching them Faggots a Lesson.

Serves them Right, Faggots.

And BTW-

I wouldn't be surprised if I get PMed by the mods about this.

I don't think I should be banned over a word that isn't considered a Curse word to begin with.

Bann me if you like. Just change the setting to include ****** along with N-I-***.

'Tis Only Fair, Faggots.

Please Note- the Majority of all this is Sarcastic.

I'm Explicitly stating this just to be clear to those dense, ignorant posters that have been posting here as of late.

Flame On.
    Hahahaha

I Love how half of it is now censored- but somehow the bottom half isn't censored.

Funny Stuff!

Anyway, Golfnut, Are you a member of the KKK?

Or some other white supremacist organization?

Wouldn't Suprise Me.
    12-13-08 11:19 AM
    Hahahaha

I Love how half of it is now censored- but somehow the bottom half isn't censored.

Funny Stuff!

Anyway, Golfnut, Are you a member of the KKK?

Or some other white supremacist organization?

Wouldn't Suprise Me.
    Why would you think that? Oh, I get it! More sarcasm from prada. How original. I am Latino if you must know. So I don't leave any loose ends, your answer is no.
    12-13-08 11:24 AM
    Oh, Your Latino?

Cool Beans.

12-13-08 11:34 AM
    So prada, what's going on with the progress? Any luck overturning it yet?
    12-20-08 08:27 PM
    So prada, what's going on with the progress? Any luck overturning it yet?
    Is there a reason you revived this thread other than to reiterate your hate?

As for your question, ask your State Attorney. Prop 8 goes against the state constitution. So while it may not be overturned yet, we're one step closer.

http://www.mercurynews.com/localnews...es/ci_11273340
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/20/us...rriage.html?hp
    cbs5.com - Prop. 8 Foes Complete March From SoCal To SF
    http://www.capitolweekly.net/article.php?_adctlid=v|jq2q43wvsl855o|xmp8cquaqepj hx&issueId=xmp1ue2px8d8co&xid=xmp4j7r18ltcim
    TONIGHT! Rally to Overturn Prop 8 : Indybay
    Last edited by niubeav; 12-20-08 at 08:36 PM.
    12-20-08 08:33 PM
    Is there a reason you revived this thread other than to reiterate your hate?

As for your question, ask your State Attorney. Prop 8 goes against the state constitution. So while it may not be overturned yet, we're one step closer.

http://www.mercurynews.com/localnews...es/ci_11273340
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/20/us...rriage.html?hp
    cbs5.com - Prop. 8 Foes Complete March From SoCal To SF
    http://www.capitolweekly.net/article.php?_adctlid=v|jq2q43wvsl855o|xmp8cquaqepj hx&issueId=xmp1ue2px8d8co&xid=xmp4j7r18ltcim
    TONIGHT! Rally to Overturn Prop 8 : Indybay

That was for prada. I meant nothing toward you or anyone else, niubeav. He or she has been jabbing lately and that was for he/she.
    12-20-08 08:40 PM
    That was for prada. I meant nothing toward you or anyone else, niubeav. He or she has been jabbing lately and that was for he/she.
    Lately? It's been like a week, which in a forum is forever! You must have had to search for this thread to find it again. At least you hopefully know how to use the search function.
    12-20-08 08:43 PM
    Lately? It's been like a week, which in a forum is forever! You must have had to search for this thread to find it again. At least you hopefully know how to use the search function.
    Not only in this thread, niubeav. And yes, I know my way around the forum.
    12-20-08 08:47 PM
    Not only in this thread, niubeav. And yes, I know my way around the forum.
    So why do you go and post in this forum and attack in this forum? You know it's a hot topic and people other than the intended person are going to respond.
    12-20-08 08:48 PM
    I don't mean to attack. I was posting in self-defense.
    Last edited by golfnut; 12-20-08 at 08:54 PM.
    12-20-08 08:52 PM
    This thread is interesting to me. I post in this forum because I enjoy interacting with people like you.
    I hope you'll enjoy it when Prop 8 inevitably will get overturned. And it's looking like it's going to be sooner rather than later. Sorry golfnut.
    12-20-08 08:53 PM
    I made a mistake posting in this thread to retalliate. I should have kept it in the other thread. Sorry, niubeav.
    12-20-08 08:56 PM
    I hope you'll enjoy it when Prop 8 inevitably will get overturned. And it's looking like it's going to be sooner rather than later. Sorry golfnut.
    Nothing to be sorry about. Whatever happens, it is what it is. I'll get over it. Then again, maybe I'll just move.
    12-20-08 08:58 PM
    I made a mistake posting in this thread to retalliate. I should have kept it in the other thread. Sorry, niubeav.
    Please don't post in other threads to retaliate either. Please read Kevin's post about the Crackberry New Years Resolution. And we already know you're moving. Eventually even Texas will probably allow gay marriage.

Heck...if I worked at University of Texas at Austin, I'm protected under their non-discrimination clause, and I get domestic partner benefits....there's hope there.
    Last edited by niubeav; 12-20-08 at 09:05 PM.
    12-20-08 08:59 PM
    Next time they propose prop 8 do you think they'll reword it so its not so stupid tricky?

That whole yes for no, no for yes was a sham.
    12-21-08 12:54 AM
    Next time they propose prop 8 do you think they'll reword it so its not so stupid tricky?

That whole yes for no, no for yes was a sham.
    I have to agree with you on that one. New verbage needed for sure.
    12-21-08 07:00 PM
    Ken Starr taking on this one. This guy spent millions of our dollars going after somebody who got some bj's.

Prop 8 will be overturned pretty soon and people will have their civil rights returned.

12-21-08 09:00 PM
    Please don't post in other threads to retaliate either. Please read Kevin's post about the Crackberry New Years Resolution. And we already know you're moving. Eventually even Texas will probably allow gay marriage.

Heck...if I worked at University of Texas at Austin, I'm protected under their non-discrimination clause, and I get domestic partner benefits....there's hope there.
    Actually, no, you do not get domestic partner benefits at the University of Texas at Austin. I am a student there and other students are throwing a big fit about it despite the fact that if the University of Texas at Austin offered domestic partner benefits, it would be in violation of state law.
    01-10-09 02:28 PM
    Actually, no, you do not get domestic partner benefits at the University of Texas at Austin. I am a student there and other students are throwing a big fit about it despite the fact that if the University of Texas at Austin offered domestic partner benefits, it would be in violation of state law.
    Sorry..I mis stated. Sexual Orientation and Gender Expression are in the non-discrimination clause of UTA. I just think it's funny that Southern Methodist University does provide same sex partner benefits and UTA doesn't. That's right, a religiously affiliated school in Texas provides them.

BTW.....UTA SHOULD offer domestic partner benefits...and this isn't just coming from me...one of my friends is a Texan and voted for McCain, and she still thinks that I should be allowed to marry my boyfriend wherever I want.
    01-10-09 05:13 PM
    Without starting a new thread, I wanted to see if I've missed any news on the prop 8 reversal. Anything goin on?
    02-25-09 01:01 PM
    Without starting a new thread, I wanted to see if I've missed any news on the prop 8 reversal. Anything goin on?
    Tons. Lawmakers backing the overturn of Prop 8, NAACP supporting the overturn of prop 8, and that's just within the past couple of days....so much has happened since you last brought this up golf.

The tyranny of the majority should not regulate the rights of the minority.
    02-25-09 06:41 PM
    Tons. Lawmakers backing the overturn of Prop 8, NAACP supporting the overturn of prop 8, and that's just within the past couple of days....so much has happened since you last brought this up golf.

The tyranny of the majority should not regulate the rights of the minority.
    Hello, Niubeav. I must admit that I brought this up to find out what's happening and because it's got to be a little stale around here. Glad to see that things are looking up for you concerning this subject. I haven't seen anything in the news lately about it. So when is a vote gonna take place?
    02-25-09 08:43 PM
353 ... 1112131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD