06-24-14 04:45 AM
34 12
tools
    JoJo,
    Will you marry me?

(Wife reading over my shoulder and asks what I'm up to , "Nothing Honey." I say innocently. She hits me with frying pan , I see her moving in for the kill with my one remaining good eye >

>Home from the Emergency Room, texting from my wheelchair with the one hand not in a cast )

Uh, nice place you have there, Jo. Too bad I, er, we won't be able to visit anytime soon.
    09-10-08 09:53 AM
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Exelant you have me on the floor laughing child...

Jrau13 & Fehrnazer Where did y'all stay?
    Last edited by JoJo78; 09-10-08 at 01:30 PM.
    09-10-08 01:28 PM
    I have to admit I don't remember but maybe the wife will. Ill ask when she gets home.
    09-10-08 04:39 PM
    I think it was called La Samanna. I went all out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-08 07:00 PM
    JoJo I love your pictures girl. Next time show us some shots with Cut ::wink::
    09-12-08 08:46 AM
    You poor girl having to live in a place like that.
    Blue clean water and skies. Tropic temps and the ability to not have to wear 10 layers of clothes 3 months out of the year.
    You need a vacation and a place to stay. So I tell you what I will do. I will make a switch with you. Say between Dec to the end of March.
    I have a 3 bedroom split ranch and we could do an exchange. I will even take my wife and kids. Or I could leave them at home to be your maid and house keepers for you.
    After all I hate to take them to a place where they may suffer missing the Christmas season and the fantastic snow and 30 degree temp that goes with it.
    Let me know if that sounds good to you so I could pack for my escape. I mean giving up my luxury living to having to live in harsh hot conditions like yours.
    Almost forgot I live far away from a airport. So you don't have to worry about those dangerous jets when they land or take off
    Last edited by Raven71; 09-12-08 at 09:19 AM.
    09-12-08 09:16 AM
    Nice pics JoJo ma cuz was just there on vacation last month she said she had a blast, am suppose to be in Tortola around late November maybe I'll stop over to visit
    09-12-08 09:58 AM
    I think it was called La Samanna. I went all out

You sure did...La Samanna is a great resort.

JoJo I love your pictures girl. Next time show us some shots with Cut ::wink::
    LOL...you'll have to wait till he gets here for those....or for me to get to NY

Nice pics JoJo ma cuz was just there on vacation last month she said she had a blast, am suppose to be in Tortola around late November maybe I'll stop over to visit
    Cool...just drop me a line!
    I love visitors

LOL @ Raven71.
    Believe it or not I do love visiting the US during the winter time.
    It's nice when you have the option of experiencing different climates. But it sure is nice when you can go back home to the heat

09-12-08 12:32 PM
    As Promised, Pics of St. Maarten :)-mahoplane.jpg
    I know this is an old thread, but i was nosing around to see if any forum members were doing any traveling to St Maarten and felt this thread needed a pic of a plane landing over Maho Beach!

Z10 10.2.1.2941
    06-24-14 04:45 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD