If you have an instant messenger program, and I like you, and you like me, PM me your SN and I'll add you. Maybe we can make IM babies togethor or something. Who knows.

As an added incentive the tale of the missing SPANX may be divulged upon entry to my IM messenger.

kthxbai
    07-22-10 12:20 PM
    LMMFAO i'm down
    07-22-10 12:23 PM
    Are you male or female? my screen name on yahoo messenger is the same as my name here.
    07-22-10 12:42 PM
    Are you male or female? my screen name on yahoo messenger is the same as my name here.
    That question is undecided from the masses. I also think Prada might be a tad confused as well.
    07-22-10 12:46 PM
    Are you male or female?
    that depends...if it's an odd numbered day in an even numbered month then prad is a male. if it's an even numbered day in an odd numbered month then she's a female named snooki. and if it's a leap year then it just depends which undergarments are grabbed when prada's getting dressed.
    07-22-10 01:06 PM
    that depends...if it's an odd numbered day in an even numbered month then prad is a male. If it's an even numbered day in an odd numbered month then she's a female named snooki. And if it's a leap year then it just depends which undergarments are grabbed when prada's getting dressed.
    lmgdao wow
    07-22-10 01:18 PM
    You're complicating things to much Senor HighJakker.

I simply flip a coin every morning.

heads = male

tails = hairpie.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 07-22-10 at 07:36 PM.
    07-22-10 02:03 PM
    You're complicating things to much Senor HighJakker.

I simply flip a coin every morning.

heads = male

female = hairpie.
    Hmm, and I thought it was as simple as whether you woke up on your back or on your stomach.
    07-22-10 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD