Does this mean the RIMpire is striking back?

Priv Tie Fighter in Bell Star Wars commercial-img_20151205_214900.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 08:57 PM
    IMO would've had more impact if the Priv was one of the three spinning "epic phones"
    anon(153966) and 00stryder like this.
    12-05-15 09:04 PM
    I concur with that last post...
    12-05-15 09:22 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151205_214900.jpg 
Views:	2725 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	383245

Posted via CB10

Nice catch.

Posted from my Priv!
    12-05-15 11:28 PM
    Thats a nice tie-in. SW is going to make so much money.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-06-15 12:39 AM
    I think they pretend that all are epic phones.Btw the Priv looks good as tie fighter
    12-06-15 07:47 AM
    IMO would've had more impact if the Priv was one of the three spinning "epic phones"
    But would that not be flat-out lying? (considering all the software/hardware issues as can be read on CrackBerry).
    12-06-15 07:59 AM
    But would that not be flat-out lying? (considering all the software/hardware issues as can be read on CrackBerry).
    This is the case with all phones. You fail to realize (or acknowledge) that people generally don't come to forums to tell everyone that everything is working perfectly.

I counted 23 "issues" on the first page alone for the S6 edge..
    Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

18 "issues" on the first page for the nexus 6p...not to mention a dedicated sticky thread for "Nexus 6P Bending and Breaking"
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/nex...&utm_source=ac

24 "issues" from the first page of this iphone 6 forum.
    http://forums.imore.com/iphone-6/

I only count 8 "issues" on the first page of the Priv forum.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-priv-f440/
    Last edited by Mark Sb; 12-06-15 at 10:25 AM.
    12-06-15 09:36 AM
    I think they pretend that all are epic phones.Btw the Priv looks good as tie fighter
    "These aren't the phones your looking for" - ObiChen Kenobi

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and 00stryder like this.
    12-06-15 03:47 PM
    "These aren't the phones your looking for" - ObiChen Kenobi

Posted via CB10
    Why not Obi-Wan Chenobi...? :-))))

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    robtanz, Mecca EL and 00stryder like this.
    12-06-15 05:38 PM
    This is the case with all phones. You fail to realize (or acknowledge) that people generally don't come to forums to tell everyone that everything is working perfectly.

18 "issues" on the first page for the nexus 6p...not to mention a dedicated sticky thread for "Nexus 6P Bending and Breaking"
    Nexus 6P - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

iPhone 6 - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

BlackBerry Priv - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    That's because there is a sticky for people to post in to complain about why they are returning their Priv, which incidentally has the most posts and views than any other thread on the Priv.
    12-06-15 08:45 PM
    That's because there is a sticky for people to post in to complain about why they are returning their Priv, which incidentally has the most posts and views than any other thread on the Priv.
    That doesn't count...just a bunch of bbos loyalists who refuse to give android a chance. Crackberry got ahead of it by creating that thread to contain them.

Posted from my Priv!
    12-06-15 08:48 PM
    I don't think the normal buyer will see that it's a BlackBerry. They'll just assume that it's some other Android device. They should have put it at the end and had the keyboard slide out.

It's interesting that the iPhone didn't make an appearance.

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    12-06-15 11:53 PM
    yep ...ive been saying this as well for a long time when ppl have been moaning about how crap blackberry phones are ,all phones have some sort of problems/faults with some handsets
    12-07-15 12:27 AM
    Would have been cool if the PRIV had "transformed" like some of the real fighters do...
    12-07-15 08:16 AM
    Would have been cool if the PRIV had "transformed" like some of the real fighters do...
    It should have opened with the sound of a light sabre... hmm, that would be a cool sound effect actually.

Posted via CB10
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and Mecca EL like this.
    12-07-15 08:39 AM
    12-07-15 01:17 PM
    The horrible BlackBerry branding is showing it's ugly face. Please Blackberry stop putting your logo on the front of the device, I already know it's a Blackberry. Please and thanks.
    12-07-15 01:39 PM
    The horrible BlackBerry branding is showing it's ugly face. Please Blackberry stop putting your logo on the front of the device, I already know it's a Blackberry. Please and thanks.
    I like the logo.

Posted from my Priv!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-07-15 01:43 PM
    It's all of them except like the iPhone.
    12-07-15 01:44 PM

Nexus 6P - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

iPhone 6 - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

BlackBerry Priv - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Forums aren't good indicators - too skewed for various reasons. Note the ratio of "issues" to likely sales numbers in your examples is distressingly high for Priv compared to the s6 and iP6 unless you are going to claim either of those phones sells only 3x as many as the Priv.
    12-07-15 02:16 PM
    no, the issues should not be reported to the number of sales. It's not a "random" error but a "systematic" one, and therefore there is no basis to do the statistics in that way.
    12-07-15 02:24 PM
    Chuckle... nothing like sucking the fun out of a cool commercial than reading a bunch of whiny posts on the Priv's 'shortcomings'...

You guys must be great fun at parties.
    Mecca EL and robtanz like this.
    12-07-15 04:10 PM
    Don't forget to post the same 'complaint' for other manufacturers that do the same thing on the forums devoted Samsung, LG, Microsoft, HTC & Sony.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-07-15 04:15 PM
    I've had the HTC EVO 4G, LG Optimus G, Moto X, Galaxy S6, AND the Priv-- I have given Android a chance. Every time, my Android has ended up on Ebay and I've went back to BlackBerry. I now have a Passport Silver Edition and it's my favorite device since the BlackBerry Pearl... or the Torch.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 10:23 PM
29 12