I love blackberry im still rocking the 9930 from verizon. I am planning on getting a bb10 phone in the next couple of months. i just think blackberry would do better if they lowered the prices of their phones. No way around it unless you are one of the faithful the blackberry name means little to you. the average consumer isnt going to pay full price for a product they think is still behind the competition. So i am asking the faithful here how do you feel about the pricing of BB10 phones.... Too high, too low, or just right?

thoughts?
    10-06-13 07:04 AM
    I love blackberry im still rocking the 9930 from verizon. I am planning on getting a bb10 phone in the next couple of months. i just think blackberry would do better if they lowered the prices of their phones. No way around it unless you are one of the faithful the blackberry name means little to you. the average consumer isnt going to pay full price for a product they think is still behind the competition. So i am asking the faithful here how do you feel about the pricing of BB10 phones.... Too high, too low, or just right?

thoughts?
    Too high, all around. I want a white Q10 and I'm waiting a bit to see if they drop in price a bit, directly from the BlackBerry website.
    10-06-13 07:36 AM
    Honestly they are priced equally with other comparable devices. Which is the way pricing is done regardless of the product.
    Do I feel that BlackBerry could sell more if they were priced lower possibly. But, the bigger issues is the fact that in the US most carrier reps are inadequately trained on BlackBerry devices. And because of that they tend to push iPhone and Android. BlackBerry does not have enough pull anymore. With carriers to enforce the strict training that the need. Just my $.02
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    10-06-13 07:39 AM
    If you wanna go all touch and grab the z10 you can go on ebay and get a mint one for 300$, maybe even less. I don't know what your price range is, but that's not a bad price imo. As for the q10, that'll run you atleast 450. This is only if you go online.

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    10-06-13 07:42 AM
    Honestly they are priced equally with other comparable devices. Which is the way pricing is done regardless of the product.
    Do I feel that BlackBerry could sell more if they were priced lower possibly. But, the bigger issues is the fact that in the US most carrier reps are inadequately trained on BlackBerry devices. And because of that they tend to push iPhone and Android. BlackBerry does not have enough pull anymore. With carriers to enforce the strict training that the need. Just my $.02
    In what way? Seems the others they are priced equal to offer a lot more both on hardware and software. The problem is BBRY doesn't have the margins some other companies have which allow them to sell for less.
    10-06-13 08:31 AM
    Overly priced. :/

Happily on my Q10
    10-06-13 08:37 AM
    Don't worry. Give it time. it will come down.......just like the playbook.
    10-06-13 05:25 PM
    Or the Q10.

Happily learning on my Q10
    10-07-13 03:32 AM