View Poll Results: Who has your vote in '08?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

9 30.00%
  • McCain

7 23.33%
  • Clinton

5 16.67%
  • Kevin Michaluk

5 16.67%
  • Hydroblack

0 0%
  • I'm going to vote for Pedro. End of dicussion.

2 6.67%
  • Voting? What's that?

1 3.33%
  • Other

1 3.33%
    Without having to say it; this is an extremely crucial and tight election year. A lot is at stake both domestically and internationally. Who has your vote and why? Discuss.
    05-01-08 01:40 PM
    up in the air right now...the good news is - whoever gets elected, there's just now way they could do a worse job than bush has...i'd say the republicans are going to have a really tough time scoring a white house win this time around after all their gawfaws over the last 8 years...
    05-01-08 01:44 PM
    When Kevin officially announces his candidacy, he will have my vote. Otherwise I am debating between Obama and McCain. I believe Obama really wants to make a difference. I admire McCain's lifetime of service to America. Hillary certainly seems capable of doing a good job with anything she wants to do. But my choice is between Obama and McCain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-08 01:56 PM
    nobody cares?!? wow.
    05-01-08 10:56 PM
    I'll vote and consider my vote carefully, but honestly I don't really like my choices. Got a problem with all of them

05-01-08 11:00 PM
    Haven't decided as the best (IMO) candidates from both parties never got traction and are no longer in it.
    05-02-08 05:10 AM
    Haven't decided as the best (IMO) candidates from both parties never got traction and are no longer in it.
    which ones did you feel were the best candidates from each party?
    05-02-08 11:08 AM
    McCain gets my vote with his respectable tenure. His age does not concern me as I believe it enables him to have the wisdom needed for the tough decisions ahead.

The whole Obama vs. Hillary thing doesn't concern me but I believe Hillary has more desire to win and is more prepared than Obama.

05-02-08 11:11 PM
    Can't stand Clinton. Don't really like Barak Hussein. Isn't Kevin from Canada? Not sure about McCain. Would probably wind up voting for someone else. You know who I would vote for? Will Ferrell. Or Sarah Palin.

05-02-08 11:32 PM
    Gore? Edwards? anyone?...
    05-02-08 11:51 PM
    Gore is garbage with his green carbon campaign....he has a 10k sq ft mansion and flies around in a jet but it's okay for him I guess.

I like Edwards cuz he is from NC and I think he is viable as a VP first and maybe Pres later.....always talks about the same thing though-2 America's and seems like he is big on handouts.

05-03-08 12:11 AM
    which ones did you feel were the best candidates from each party?
    Republican - Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul (Yes I know, polar opposites)

Democratic - Joe Biden and Christopher Dodd.
    05-03-08 10:59 PM
    I'm soooo voting for Pedro!

You've got my vote YO!
    05-13-08 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD