I wonder what is President Obama Pin? And If he would add me to his BB messenger? Anyone have it? lol
    01-10-09 12:44 PM
    I bet if someone does have it, they will definitely not be giving it to anyone.
    01-10-09 12:45 PM
    i have it. he is always up late drunk BBMing me!
    01-10-09 12:48 PM
    LOL, odds are good only Michelle, Malia Ann and Natasha have that one....

01-10-09 12:53 PM
    I wonder what is President Obama Pin? And If he would add me to his BB messenger? Anyone have it? lol
    First, are you that desperate for friends that you go around asking people if they would add you? Second, what makes you think that anyone who does have it would just freely give it to you? Do you have security clearance? If so, what is your clearance level? Third, as newly elected President, assuming you don't know him personally (or why would you be asking us and not him for his PIN) what makes you think he has time to be messaging you? Even Joe the plumber doesn't have Obama's PIN.

Last, I do subcontracting work for the Dept. of Defense and even I don't have that clearance level. Good luck with your friend quest....
    01-10-09 12:58 PM
    lol.. I am thinking if his pin did get out, that would end his quest to keep his Blackberry...

I can hear the Secret Service Now " Back aways from the Crack Barack; its over now"
    01-10-09 01:05 PM
    First, are you that desperate for friends that you go around asking people if they would add you? Second, what makes you think that anyone who does have it would just freely give it to you? Do you have security clearance? If so, what is your clearance level? Third, as newly elected President, assuming you don't know him personally (or why would you be asking us and not him for his PIN) what makes you think he has time to be messaging you? Even Joe the plumber doesn't have Obama's PIN.

Last, I do subcontracting work for the Dept. of Defense and even I don't have that clearance level. Good luck with your friend quest....
    I think the comments was to be more of a laughing matter, I doubt he/she was serious...we can settle down now
    01-10-09 01:21 PM
    Originally Posted by 3CISSBB

I think the comments was to be more of a laughing matter, I doubt he/she was serious...we can settle down now
    I think they were going for humor too!!! But I would like to note that Barack Does have over one million friends on myspace, so there might be a chance if you got his pin that he would add you....hahaha
    01-10-09 01:44 PM
    lol.. I am thinking if his pin did get out, that would end his quest to keep his Blackberry...

I can hear the Secret Service Now " Back aways from the Crack Barack; its over now"
    Lmaooooo that was funny as ****

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 01:49 PM

Sometimes people are just accidentally funny.
    01-11-09 02:43 PM
    Sometimes people are just accidentally funny.

Yeah, I get that. Sometimes accidentally on purpose.
    01-11-09 03:03 PM
    That would be "President Elect Obama".

As much as you may not like the guy, GWB is still our president and only he holds the title until Obama is sworn in.
    01-11-09 05:32 PM
    Yes, only 9 more days! YAY!
    01-11-09 05:42 PM

As much as you may not like the guy, GWB is still our president and only he holds the title until Obama is sworn in.
    The title/phrase of 'Captain Obvious' should be replaced with calling a person 'John Madden' when the apparent is stated. Here's an example of John Madden-like dialogue..."The Bears aren't in the playoffs because they didn't cut it with their play this year."

No s**t.
    01-11-09 05:46 PM
    "now there's a man who sees better with his glasses on..."
    01-12-09 06:47 AM

Haha whoaaa take er easy pal

01-12-09 07:43 AM

Sometimes it is necessary to point out the obvious Thanks

"Is it possible for any President to be a Uniter and not a Divider?"
    01-12-09 09:05 AM
    I saw this on a bumper sticker....

"Practice saying it. President Obama"
    01-12-09 09:07 AM
    Deleting my sarcastic comment because its not worth turning into a pi**ing match. I respect that he WILL BE the President as of 1/20/2009. Until then he is not.
    Last edited by 3addisons; 01-12-09 at 09:54 AM.
    01-12-09 09:39 AM
    Deleting my sarcastic comment because its not worth turning into a pi**ing match. I respect that he WILL BE the President as of 1/20/2009. Until then he is not.
    1.) Sarcasm isn't everyone's shade.
    2.) If Obama won't be President until 1/20/09; then who was the President leading up to that? Bill Clinton? Well then..it looks like we agree on something.

01-12-09 11:25 AM
    1.) Sarcasm isn't everyone's shade.
    2.) If Obama won't be President until 1/20/09; then who was the President leading up to that? Bill Clinton? Well then..it looks like we agree on something.

I should've just posted my sarcastic comment. You would've had more fun with that.
    01-12-09 09:21 PM
    I should've just posted my sarcastic comment. You would've had more fun with that.
    Really? Party pooper.

01-12-09 09:48 PM
    Really? Party pooper.

My apologies. I hate to disappoint. Maybe next time.
    01-12-09 09:55 PM
    The title/phrase of 'Captain Obvious' should be replaced with calling a person 'John Madden' when the apparent is stated. Here's an example of John Madden-like dialogue..."The Bears aren't in the playoffs because they didn't cut it with their play this year."

No s**t.
    lmao
    everytime i see your posts theyre hilarious
    01-12-09 11:23 PM
    if u did not hear obama was told to give up his blackberry due to ppl hacking and security reasons lol
    01-13-09 10:40 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD