ok, I co-own an entertainment agency with my sister, and since we offer clowns we get loads of random prank calls of people who try to p us off. well my sister is the one who answers the phones for the most part and well she makes them regret the call. she'll burp, fart, sing, talk in different languages, repeat words over and over and over... OMG!!!! it's soooo hillarious! thought i'd share this funny story with yall...
    05-30-08 10:17 PM
    Your sister must have a great sense of humor! That is funny!!

One of the funniest things I've ever listened to us out there on YouTube somewhere... It's a recording of a guy messing with a telemarketing caller. The "prankster" answers the phone and pretends to be a homicide detective investigating the murder of the intended recipient of the call. By the end of the call the telemarketer is convinced he's a suspect in a murder and that they are on their way to pick him up! Its HILARIOUS!!

In another recording the guy pretends to commit suicide while the poor pathetic telemarketer tries to stop him. While I admit this is *not* a funny subject at all, (I used to work for a suicide prevention hotline) it's a very funny prank!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 10:37 PM
    OMG!!!! ya that's hillarious
    to the suicide one ya i think it's hillarious as long as it's not true (bro killed himself) but ya that's too funny i'll have to look those up
    05-30-08 10:43 PM
    BTW (to hijack my own thread) i love your avatar... i always picture that character talking... as opposed to you...
    05-30-08 10:44 PM
    BTW (to hijack my own thread) i love your avatar... i always picture that character talking... as opposed to you...
    Thank you!! My avatar is Brutus Buckeye (the Ohio State mascot) and I took this picture while tailgating at a game a couple of years ago. It's one of my favorite pictures - Go Bucks!!

<end thread jack>

Here is a link to one of the pranks referenced in my other post, it's a clip from the Bob and Tom Show:

Murder Suspect:

Suicide (I got the specifics wrong on this one last night, but it's funny!!)

his website is Tom Mabe and I think you can find more of his sutff there!!
    Last edited by pashan; 05-31-08 at 08:24 AM.
    05-31-08 08:19 AM
    Thanks for the links PASHAN
    05-31-08 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD