Given how close you have to sit to your fellow passengers, and given that people will say anything and everything on the phone in restaurants, check-out lines, and elevators, I'm glad we can't talk on cell phones while in flight. True story: I'm walking into the restroom in a Walmart when I hear from the stall "Hey man, you won't believe it, I'm sittin' in Walmart takin' a dump and talkin' on the phone..."
    In honor of Jeff, do you answer the phone, or make calls while "processing" on the throne?

If so, would that make a BlackBerry a Dingleberry???

Please discuss this intimate and thought provoking topic in your leisure.
    09-11-10 10:04 AM
    Only if its an important call and by using the mute button often so certain sounds are not heard. But i don't use public facilities, something about putting my bare bottom where everybody does. Im kind of a germophobe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-10 10:24 AM
    I'll respond when I'm in my office.
    09-11-10 10:28 AM
    Never, ever in a public restroom. And like Whoolie I don't use public facilities, unless I absolutely have to.
    09-11-10 11:20 AM
    I'll respond when I'm in my office.
    I'll be waiting !!!
    09-11-10 11:58 AM
    I do a lot of emails and reading, I never chat and duece. Sometimes while #1ing though. But never in public.

09-11-10 12:39 PM
    File this under ->
    "Pretty Petty Potty Points to Ponder"
    Hmm... I wonder when the new DeuceBerry is going to drop??
    What kind of apps would I want on it (or in it?) if any?
    Should it be waterproof?
    Hmm... (LOL) :-)

09-11-10 06:38 PM
    Personally, I don't deuce n' chat....and I NEVER drop a deuce in a public crapper. However, I do receive the occasional phone call from a friend of mine who for whatever reason seems to become extremely social when he's taking a growler. Nothing like having a decent conversation then hearing the cannonball hit the water in the background..."FLOOP!". That's usually when I hang up.
    09-11-10 08:01 PM
    Hahahahaha. I officially declare that FLOOP is the word of the year! Hahahahaha.........

09-11-10 10:54 PM
    All day every day...No phone calls in public bathrooms but at home 90% of my time on CB is in what I like to call my 'Thinking Room'. A moment of silence please.....Flush!
    09-12-10 12:13 AM
    Hahahahaha. I officially declare that FLOOP is the word of the year! Hahahahaha.........

LOL...I wish I could make a living converting bodily function noises into typed form. Now THATS a job that would never get old.
    09-12-10 02:55 AM
    Well 1 2, you can. Become a developer and make a fart app! Hehehehe.......

09-12-10 10:09 AM

+1

Damn i miss the U.S and the never shy fellow american ppl.
    09-12-10 10:41 AM
    i don't make an*unnng*y calls whiiiii*ahhhhh*le i'm "reading" bu*unnnng-ahhh*t i do h*aaaannnnngahhh*ave a cousin who al*unnnnngh*ways seems to call *unnnnngh* wh-wh-*nnnnnnghh ahhh* when i'm in myyyy*ahhhhh* "library"...but i do when i'm texting!
    09-13-10 09:43 AM
    i don't make an*unnng*y calls whiiiii*ahhhhh*le i'm "reading" bu*unnnng-ahhh*t i do h*aaaannnnngahhh*ave a cousin who al*unnnnngh*ways seems to call *unnnnngh* wh-wh-*nnnnnnghh ahhh* when i'm in myyyy*ahhhhh* "library"...but i do when i'm texting!
    I gotta ask - WTF, HIGHJAKKER?

09-13-10 10:24 AM
    lol i was pretending i was actually dropping a deuce while i wrote that...i guess it FAILED
    09-13-10 10:37 AM
    I'm a blackberry user in the washroom!

But mostly i'm listening to the radio I carry around with me all the time, nothing beats out music.
    09-13-10 10:42 AM
    Do you try to match the rhythm of the music with splashes?
    09-13-10 11:01 AM
    Do you try to match the rhythm of the music with splashes?
    Disappointingly, Nope. Doesn't work lol

09-13-10 11:04 AM
    I call Jason all the time when I crap..its kind of like our thing. *shhh he'll be mad i told yall!
    09-13-10 08:12 PM
    I call Jason all the time when I crap..its kind of like our thing. *shhh he'll be mad i told yall!
    synchronized wipers!
    09-14-10 09:18 AM
    What, is it going to become a sport now? Heheheheh.......

09-14-10 12:17 PM
    I miss you baberz.

To bad Prada doesn't p o o p, because if not then he'd text you next time he was pooping.
    09-14-10 12:28 PM
    To bad Prada doesn't p o o p, because if not then he'd text you next time he was pooping.
    so that's why you're so full of ish!
    09-14-10 12:32 PM
    Perhaps yes.

My p o o p pore evaporating system is in great working order...

I go through a bottle of cologne a day though
    09-14-10 12:45 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD