**** **** ******* **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ************ ***** ***** ******* **** ****** **** **** **** ******* **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ************ ***** ***** ******* **** ****** **** **** **** ******* **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ************ ***** ***** ******* **** ****** **** .

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure what the **** you meant by '******'. You mind ******* explaining yourself?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:00 PM
    I'm not sure what the **** you meant by '******'. You mind ******* explaining yourself?

Posted via CB10
    **** it. I don't care if I ******* know or not.
    01-13-14 06:16 PM
    I'm not sure what I'm more ******* off about. I think it's San Fran*******cisco. Harbaugh seems ****-bent on proving to the world that he's a complete ******* imbecile. I almost hope they get ******* destroyed by Seattle next week, except that I can't ******* stand that ******-nozzle Pete Carroll, either. I think I can I tolerate Carroll's ******* cheerleading on the sidelines more than Harbaugh's ******* whiny ***** ******* *** doing his ******* cha-cha or whatever the **** it is he's jigging over there. What a ****head. At least he's coaching the right team with all the rest of those blithering ******* America's Got Talent ******* wannabees in ******* shoulder pads. Jimmie I got one ******* word for ya, pal: Valium. Bt*w, you sucked as a quarterback, too

Posted via CB10
    I have to ******* agree with you. ******* Harbaugh was a Bear and he sucked. He ******* drove ******* Mike Ditka out of his ******* mind. But, I can't ******* stand Pete Carroll. He gets on my last ******* nerve! I do like Seattle's ******* quarterback, Wilson. I'm no fan of ****** Kapernick. I think he can ******* run, but otherwise, he's a **** quarterback. **** him!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    sleepngbear likes this.
    01-13-14 08:09 PM
    **** **** ******* **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ************ ***** ***** ******* **** ****** **** **** **** ******* **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ************ ***** ***** ******* **** ****** **** **** **** ******* **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ************ ***** ***** ******* **** ****** **** .

Posted via CB10
    **** yeah. Pretty much ******* explains the damn way I ******* feel about it
    01-13-14 08:35 PM
    I just stumbled across this ***** thread, and I have to be honest, I have never been so *** **** insulted in all my ***** life.

You know what, you can all go to ****** ****, **** ****, good night, where's the ****** Tylenol.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 09:33 PM
    I just stumbled across this ***** thread, and I have to be honest, I have never been so *** **** insulted in all my ***** life.

You know what, you can all go to ****** ****, **** ****, good night, where's the ****** Tylenol.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry you're so ******* insulted. I fell so ******* bad about your dislike for this ******* thread.
    shaleem likes this.
    01-13-14 09:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's the whole ******* point. I'm ******* sorry. I'm ******* sorry you're only insulted and not utterly ******* offended.
    shaleem likes this.
    01-14-14 07:57 AM
    I******* tired of people **** being ******** offended. Lol

Posted via Z10. HTTR forever!
    01-14-14 08:20 AM
    Well **** them all and feed them ******* pineapples!!
    01-14-14 12:06 PM
    I don't really like ******* pineapple. Please don't ******* feed me ******* pineapple.
    shaleem likes this.
    01-14-14 01:20 PM
    Pineapple is ******* good for you. Anyway, your choices are pineapple and ******* broccoli. And tea and cake or death.
    shaleem likes this.
    01-14-14 01:58 PM
    Pineapple is ******* good for you. Anyway, your choices are pineapple and ******* broccoli. And tea and cake or death.
    No ******* beer as a ******* option?
    shaleem and sleepngbear like this.
    01-14-14 02:54 PM
    Oh ******* well, I'll take the ******* tea and the ******* cake.
    shaleem likes this.
    01-14-14 02:55 PM

5 ******* minutes in.
    middbrew and Shanerredflag like this.
    01-14-14 05:42 PM
    So I was thinking...what's up with all the ******* hating on The SEAHAWKS? These ****ers are going to win the whole ******* enchilada...deal with it people!

Oh...and have a nice ******* day.

Posted from my perfect Z30 device
    01-14-14 08:43 PM
    So I was thinking...what's up with all the ******* hating on The SEAHAWKS? These ****ers are going to win the whole ******* enchilada...deal with it people!

Oh...and have a nice ******* day.

Are you ******* kidding me? The ******* Seahawks? I'm laughing so ******* hard right now.
    01-14-14 09:33 PM
    Are you ******* kidding me? The ******* Seahawks? I'm laughing so ******* hard right now.
    Just so you know, I don't have a ******* dog in this race.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-14-14 09:35 PM
    Lol..me either really, but I picked the Seahawks to win in our paid pool at the start of the season...two games away from some cash

Edit:
    ******* cash.

shaleem likes this.
    01-14-14 10:17 PM
    Lol..me either really, but I picked the Seahawks to win in our paid pool at the start of the season...two games away from some cash

Edit:
    ******* cash.

I'm picking the ******* Seahawks to win it all too. Of course, you can't ******* ever count Tom Brady and the ******* Pats out of it. That ******* Belicheck is a real ******* coaching genius. It's always a ************* mistake to ******* underestimate him.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-15-14 08:58 AM
    Pete Carroll is a ******* buffoon. Of course Harbaugh makes him look like a nuclear ******* physicist.
    01-15-14 09:42 AM
    Pete Carroll is a ******* buffoon. Of course Harbaugh makes him look like a nuclear ******* physicist.
    I couldn't ******* agree more!
    01-15-14 10:23 AM
    I'm picking the ******* Seahawks to win it all too. Of course, you can't ******* ever count Tom Brady and the ******* Pats out of it. That ******* Belicheck is a real ******* coaching genius. It's always a ************* mistake to ******* underestimate him.
    I can't really stand ******* Beliceck. I know his good, but I don't think his THAT ******* good.
    01-15-14 10:25 AM
    What the **** happened to the ******* 40 degrees today? 24 ******* degrees right ******* now.

Posted via the Z
    01-15-14 12:47 PM
    What the **** happened to the ******* 40 degrees today? 24 ******* degrees right ******* now.

Posted via the Z
    I hear ya. It was over 50 ******* degrees yesterday. Today it's in the low ******* 30s.
    01-15-14 01:52 PM
    This time last week it was 33 ******* below, today we are at plus 9...Celsius that is...******* gorgeous out there.

01-15-14 02:57 PM
2,741 ... 8384858687 ...