Happy ****ing New Year! Here's to a brand ****ing new CrackBerry and out with the old!
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    12-31-13 04:33 PM
    OK, whose ******* bright-*** ******* idea was it to start naming winter ******* storms? Some ******* committee of ***-hats actually got paid probably a lot of ******* money to come to the ******* conclusion that winter storms must be feeling left out and suffering from low self ******* esteem because hurricanes have ******* names and they ******* don't. And a ******* bunch more ****heads are still getting paid to come up with a new ******* list of names every ******* year. ******* ********* at Weather Channel obviously have too much ******* time on their ******* hands. I can't ******* stand it any more.
    01-01-14 08:36 PM
    I'm wondering if the ******* snow is going to stop!!
    01-02-14 11:35 AM
    I'm wondering if the ******* snow is going to stop!!
    Yes.. in May

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 01:18 PM
    Yes.. in ******* May

Posted via CB10
    FTFTFY.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-02-14 01:58 PM
    FTFTFY.
    LOL...that's ******* funny.

Posted via CB10
    sleepngbear likes this.
    01-02-14 02:51 PM
    I ************** love ******************* vacation!
    01-02-14 07:59 PM
    Ok, so my ******* new years ******* resolution is to come into this ******* thread and cuss the living **** out of some*******thing at least once a ******* day.

Starting right the **** now.

We didn't get anywhere near the ******* snow those ****heads who name ******* winter storms said we were going to ******* get. But ***** H ************* ****** it is ******* mother******* cold outside.
    Maybe they should spend more ******* time studying the ******* weather than coming up with cute ******* ideas like giving ******* names to extreme ******* weather patterns? Huh? Ya ******* think?
    01-03-14 12:03 PM
    And another thing, I cannot stand Guy mother******* Fieri and is frosted ******* spiky hair and is back***wards ******* glasses on his fat ugly ******* head in his stupid hot rod ******* Camaro. "Look at me, look at me, I have frosted ******* spiky hair and I drive a hot rod ******* Camaro and I put my ******* glass on my fat ugly ******* head backwards and I am one ******* obnoxious **** who has no ******* talent but I **** and ******* my way through the Food Network ****** executive suite to get this ******* gig." He's on Food Network all the ******* time. Like ******* always. They may as well rename it the Guy mother******* Fieri Network.

Sorry, I have some ******* catching up to do.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    01-03-14 12:12 PM
    And another thing, I cannot stand Guy mother******* Fieri and is frosted ******* spiky hair and is back***wards ******* glasses on his fat ugly ******* head in his stupid hot rod ******* Camaro. "Look at me, look at me, I have frosted ******* spiky hair and I drive a hot rod ******* Camaro and I put my ******* glass on my fat ugly ******* head backwards and I am one ******* obnoxious **** who has no ******* talent but I **** and ******* my way through the Food Network ****** executive suite to get this ******* gig." He's on Food Network all the ******* time. Like ******* always. They may as well rename it the Guy mother******* Fieri Network.

Kinda like all those ******* Michael ******* Bolton commercials!!!
    hamsterwheel and sleepngbear like this.
    01-03-14 12:57 PM

I ******* totally ******* agree with this ******* rant!

PS. Missed ya ******* bear
    sleepngbear likes this.
    01-03-14 01:17 PM
    Kinda like all those ******* Michael ******* Bolton commercials!!!
    OMG. ******* hate them too!
    sleepngbear and shaleem like this.
    01-03-14 01:18 PM
    kinda like all those ******* michael ******* bolton commercials!!!
    ******* eeewwwwww!!!!
    shaleem likes this.
    01-03-14 01:31 PM
    I ******* totally ******* agree with this ******* rant!

PS. Missed ya ******* bear
    ******* miss you too.
    01-03-14 01:32 PM
    Bear, where the ************** have you **************** been during the **********************holidays? Hiding out in a ***************cave???
    Glad you're****************** back!
    01-03-14 03:00 PM
    Bear, where the ************** have you **************** been during the **********************holidays? Hiding out in a ***************cave???
    Glad you're****************** back!
    And I ******* missed you too.
    01-03-14 04:46 PM
    Love the ***** holidays but hate the ******* cleaning up.

Posted from my white Z10. HTTR
    01-04-14 12:14 PM
    I just ******* hate the *******holidays. Over-*******-commercialized waste of ******* time and money. Bah ******* humbug.
    shaleem likes this.
    01-04-14 07:45 PM
    I hate the *****************over commercialization of the ***************holidays but love the ************* feeling you get from it all!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-05-14 09:55 AM
    I love the ******* feeling you get from a ******* shot or two of 100 proof Southern ******* Comfort on a cold ******* winters day. Warm your **** up from the inside out in a ******* hurry.
    01-05-14 09:13 PM
    I love a ******* good long *************hot shower after a ************terribly long*****day!
    01-06-14 01:01 PM
    now yer ******* talkin'.
    01-06-14 05:21 PM
    I hate long ************************* meetings!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-06-14 06:41 PM
    It is ******* mother******* cold.
    01-07-14 08:27 AM
    Eh. Not so ***** cold that we got an ****** time off from ***** school. Who the ***** cares? Make those ****** kids walk in -18 ********cold.
    01-07-14 08:59 AM
2,741 ... 8182838485 ...