We're supposed to have a ******* cookout today, but it's ******* cloudy as ****. I surely do not want 8,000 ******* people milling around my ******* house all ******* day. Get the **** outside or go the **** home.

I did make a ******* awesome batch of chili, though. I mean, it could be the best ******* one I've made yet. It's that ******* good.
    08-31-13 09:41 AM
    Happy ******* labour day..

Posted via CB10
    Back the **** at ya.
    08-31-13 09:41 AM
    I'd love some ******* chilli.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 09:42 AM
    You would definitely ******* love this ******* chili.

1 lb ******* bacon diced.
    3 lbs ******* sirloin tips chopped into 1/2" ******* cubes
    1 lb ******* chourico cubed.
    4 cans ******* diced tomatoes, ******* flavored if you like (I use the zesty ******* jalapeno kind)
    1 large can crushed ******* tomatoes
    2 sweet ******* onions ******* chopped
    2 each red and green ******* bell peppers ******* chopped
    1 can each ******* black beans, ******* pink beans, ******* pinto beans
    3 ******* jalapenos, 2 ******* habaneros
    ******* chili powder (no idea how ******* much, I just pour it the **** in until it ******* looks right)
    ******* salt, ******* black pepper, ******* red pepper flakes
    Several cloves of ******* garlic minced
    Bottle of ******* beer. The darker and/or more ******* exotic, the better
    A couple of ounces of dark ******* chocolate chopped finely
    Also ******* cumin and ******* coriander if you like a ******* southwestern flare.

Be warned, the whole thing takes a good two ******* hours.

In a big ******* friying pan, cook the ******* bacon first, then scoop out and set aside and leave the ******* bacon fat in the pan.
    Sear the ******* steak cubes in the ******* bacon fat with a ****-ton of garlic powder and a ******* drizzle of spicy oil if you ******* have some (I have habanero-infused ******* olive oil which is the ****). Scoop out the seared ******* steak cubes and set aside.
    Sear the ******* chopped chourico in the ******* juice that's left until it starts getting ******* brown. Scoop out and set aside.
    In the ******* juice left in the ******* pan, pour in the whole ******* bottle of beer and the chopped dark ******* chocolate. Stir regularly until it ******* reduces to a nice ******* thick reduction.
    Pour the ******* reduction into a big ******* pot. Add in half the ******* chopped onions, ******* diced tomatoes, ******* garlic, and bring to a full ******* boil. Add in the ******* crushed tomatoes and bring to a ******* full ******* boil again.
    Dump in the ******* bacon, ******* seared steak cubes and ******* chourico cubes. Add your ******* seasonings. ******* stir and bring to a full ******* boil again.
    Turn down to a ******* simmer, add in the rest of the ******* onions, ******* chopped peppers, and whatever ******* chili peppers you dare.
    Let simmer to let the peppers and ******* onions soften up a bit.

******* done.
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 08-31-13 at 10:04 AM.
    08-31-13 09:46 AM
    Holy **** that sounds wonderful. I'm Going to have fun at the store buying the ingredients....going to tell the clerk I forgot my glasses and ask if she could help me by reading this. Hahah....that should be ******* hilarious....I hope the one I'm thinking of is working today.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 10:24 AM
    ******* storming here in Chicago! Great ******* start to the long ******* labor ******* day weekend. Oh well. Could be ******* worse, I guess. I could be ******* working! I think I need some of the Bear's ******* chili!!
    08-31-13 10:28 AM
    OMG Bear!!!
    That ********recipe sound delicious!!! Gotta print it so I can ********* shop for ingredients!
    08-31-13 11:32 AM
    You would definitely ******* love this ******* chili.

1 lb ******* bacon diced.
    3 lbs ******* sirloin tips chopped into 1/2" ******* cubes
    1 lb ******* chourico cubed.
    4 cans ******* diced tomatoes, ******* flavored if you like (I use the zesty ******* jalapeno kind)
    1 large can crushed ******* tomatoes
    2 sweet ******* onions ******* chopped
    2 each red and green ******* bell peppers ******* chopped
    1 can each ******* black beans, ******* pink beans, ******* pinto beans
    3 ******* jalapenos, 2 ******* habaneros
    ******* chili powder (no idea how ******* much, I just pour it the **** in until it ******* looks right)
    ******* salt, ******* black pepper, ******* red pepper flakes
    Several cloves of ******* garlic minced
    Bottle of ******* beer. The darker and/or more ******* exotic, the better
    A couple of ounces of dark ******* chocolate chopped finely
    Also ******* cumin and ******* coriander if you like a ******* southwestern flare.

Be warned, the whole thing takes a good two ******* hours.

In a big ******* friying pan, cook the ******* bacon first, then scoop out and set aside and leave the ******* bacon fat in the pan.
    Sear the ******* steak cubes in the ******* bacon fat with a ****-ton of garlic powder and a ******* drizzle of spicy oil if you ******* have some (I have habanero-infused ******* olive oil which is the ****). Scoop out the seared ******* steak cubes and set aside.
    Sear the ******* chopped chourico in the ******* juice that's left until it starts getting ******* brown. Scoop out and set aside.
    In the ******* juice left in the ******* pan, pour in the whole ******* bottle of beer and the chopped dark ******* chocolate. Stir regularly until it ******* reduces to a nice ******* thick reduction.
    Pour the ******* reduction into a big ******* pot. Add in half the ******* chopped onions, ******* diced tomatoes, ******* garlic, and bring to a full ******* boil. Add in the ******* crushed tomatoes and bring to a ******* full ******* boil again.
    Dump in the ******* bacon, ******* seared steak cubes and ******* chourico cubes. Add your ******* seasonings. ******* stir and bring to a full ******* boil again.
    Turn down to a ******* simmer, add in the rest of the ******* onions, ******* chopped peppers, and whatever ******* chili peppers you dare.
    Let simmer to let the peppers and ******* onions soften up a bit.

******* done.
    Whats chourico?
    08-31-13 11:40 AM
    Whats chourico?
    Chorizo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    08-31-13 11:56 AM
    Well what the ***************!
    It was spelled **************wrong!
    08-31-13 12:29 PM
    Lol...I'm making this for tonight...******* awesomeness awaits.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 12:33 PM
    It sounds ******** yummy!!!
    Gotta go buy all the********* fixings for next **************weekend!
    08-31-13 01:45 PM
    I've just finished making....smells un ******* believable...the chocolate is ******* genius, acts as a thickener for the beer...I added some ground beef (just a bit for texture) and mushrooms...cuz I put them in every ******* thing.

Thanks for sharing...we are saving for tomorrow as chilli is always better the next day...hey get the **** out of there...my wife is cheating and eating some...haha time for a ******* beer.

Posted via CB10
    shaleem and sleepngbear like this.
    08-31-13 04:06 PM
    What the **** guys!!!! Now I got a ******* taste for ******* chili!!!
    Shanerredflag and sleepngbear like this.
    08-31-13 04:17 PM
    Whats chourico?
    It's a hot ******* Portuguese sausage. Kinda like ******* linguica, only ******* spicier.

Chorizo
    Chorizo or Chouri�o is a term originating from the Iberian Peninsula encompassing several types of pork sausages. In English, chorizo is usually pronounced, or, sometimes incorrectly pronounced as if it were Italian. Wikipedia
    Some people pronounce it slang-like and it comes out 'shiddeess'.
    08-31-13 05:23 PM
    Whats chourico?
    That's a ****ing damn good *** sausage
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    08-31-13 07:47 PM
    It's a hot ******* Portuguese sausage. Kinda like ******* linguica, only ******* spicier.

Some people pronounce it slang-like and it comes out 'shiddeess'.

******* funny. At a quick glance I thought you wrote ****tiness
    08-31-13 07:49 PM
    ******* funny. At a quick glance I thought you wrote ****tiness
    The way some ******* people pronounce it around here, it almost ******* sounds like that too.

********it I ate a lot of ******* chili today.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    08-31-13 08:14 PM
    The way some ******* people pronounce it around here, it almost ******* sounds like that too.

********it I ate a lot of ******* chili today.
    Well ....you'll be real ******* active in a couple of ******* hours ....hahahaha ...like a ******* volcano ....LOL
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    08-31-13 08:15 PM
    Well ....you'll be real ******* active in a couple of ******* hours ....hahahaha ...like a ******* volcano ....LOL
    Oh, the ******* fun has already begun.
    shaleem and jaydee5799 like this.
    08-31-13 08:26 PM
    Oh, the ******* fun has already begun.
    ******* Hhahahahahahahahahaha!!! Be careful you don't **** your drawers .....LOL
    08-31-13 08:32 PM
    What the **** is that horrible ****ing smell? ��
    08-31-13 09:14 PM
    I want some**************** chili!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm going to ***** make this next weekend for ******* football!
    shaleem likes this.
    08-31-13 09:25 PM
    I can't ******* believe how ******* quickly the summer flew by. Sonofabitch! Before we ******* know it, it'll be ******* snowing an ****!
    Oh well, at least we ******* have football and hockey to keep us ******* happy. At least, I ******* feel that way, anyway.
    09-01-13 01:09 PM
    Can't be ******* bothered, sick of ******* trying to keep the peace. Frankly, I don't give a ****.
    09-01-13 01:57 PM
2,741 ... 4748495051 ...