Well, ******* made it back from Ontario yesterday. The ******* traffic in Michigan on I94 was such bull****! I mean it was ******* backed up for 10 miles at one ******* point! That really sucks when you have to **** real ******* bad! I made it back in one ******* piece though ..... I'm real ******* thankful for that ****.
    05-28-13 11:34 AM
    Have I said that I hate ***********kids? Well, I *****do!
    Let this ****** school year be ***** over!!!!
    nappp likes this.
    05-28-13 11:36 AM
    Have I said that I hate ***********kids? Well, I *****do!
    Let this ****** school year be ***** over!!!!
    Have you ever wondered if those **********ing kids hate the **** out you back? Lol

I'm pretty certain that they are more happy than **** that school is about to ****ing be over.

10,000th word that came to mind on CB...
    05-28-13 08:31 PM
    Can we start banning people for not playing along with our ****s?
    Just you fu**ing try lol!
    05-28-13 09:04 PM
    Just you fu**ing try lol!
    I ****ing agree.

05-28-13 10:41 PM
    What a ****ed up way to start the ****ing day. ****ing SUV displayed a message indicating "replace the ****ing battery ****head".

Good thing the ****ing SUV is in warranty.

05-29-13 07:41 AM
    What a ****ed up way to start the ****ing day. ****ing SUV displayed a message indicating "replace the ****ing battery ****head".

******* hate when that ******* happens. Hate those ******* messages.
    05-29-13 08:01 AM
    Today is a **** kinda *******day! Can't ** wait for it to be ********** over!!
    05-29-13 11:38 AM

Well that's ****ing lame. Suppose you were a ****head instead of a ****head. ****ing ******** marketing ****bags just assume every ****head will buy their ****ing piece of **** SUV. With a bad ***ing battery, no less.
    05-29-13 12:13 PM
    Today is a **** kinda *******day! Can't ** wait for it to be ********** over!!
    It doesn't ******* matter. There'll just be another ******day right around the *******corner just the **** like this one.
    05-29-13 12:15 PM
    You know what? You're * * * * * eight about that!!!! *******

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    05-29-13 01:17 PM
    Well that's ****ing lame. Suppose you were a ****head instead of a ****head. ****ing ******** marketing ****bags just assume every ****head will buy their ****ing piece of **** SUV. With a bad ***ing battery, no less.
    LOL. The ****ed up thing is that on a earlier model I had the same ****ing problem with the **** battery around the same ****ing time.
    05-29-13 03:28 PM
    Omg ******* storm thundering through here. *********Sheets of water coming ****** down and vivid ********lightning. Wow. What a ****** storm!!!!

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    05-29-13 05:41 PM
    this ****ing piece of **** thread has made me want to speak like this in all other threads. I feel like myself here and I'm no longer polite to the ****ers in other threads. lol

Sent from an ATM
    05-29-13 05:45 PM
    Be ******* careful. Told you Mother Nature is ******* pissed off as ****.
    05-29-13 05:45 PM
    That's some funny **** nappp.

I'm actually in ****ing shock at the ****ing mouth that our teachers have nowadays. That's some crazy **** there.

Last edited by 3hb78ftg; 05-30-13 at 06:49 AM.
    nappp and jaydee5799 like this.
    05-29-13 06:44 PM
    teachers put up with a lot of ****ing **** from a lot of little mother ******** all day long. that has to come out someway. it surprises me how many need a boot up their *** and thanks to the ****ing law they can't get what's ****ing coming to them. let's bring back the ****ing rulers across their god **** hands. haha

I'm laughing my ****ing *** off as I'm typing this

Sent from an ATM
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-29-13 08:54 PM
    teachers put up with a lot of ****ing **** from a lot of little mother ******** all day long. that has to come out someway. it surprises me how many need a boot up their *** and thanks to the ****ing law they can't get what's ****ing coming to them. let's bring back the ****ing rulers across their god **** hands. haha

I'm laughing my ****ing *** off as I'm typing this

Sent from an ATM
    FInally in this ******thread, someone who makes ********perfect sense!!!!
    LMFAO!!!! Did I said that I ***** hate kids and ***** hate ******** high school???
    nappp likes this.
    05-30-13 05:50 AM
    LMFAO!!!! Did I said that I ***** hate kids and ***** hate ******** high school???
    ROFL!!! I knew you would ****ing come and have some **** to say. I feel for you jaydee. Just thinking about how you have to ****ing put up with soooo much **** from those ****ing kids every ****ing day...

05-30-13 06:54 AM
    My kid ******* woke me up so ******* early. Now I'm in ******* **** mood and I have so much ******* **** to do. ****.
    05-30-13 07:08 AM
    ROFL!!! I knew you would ****ing come and have some **** to say. I feel for you jaydee. Just thinking about how you have to ****ing put up with soooo much **** from those ****ing kids every ****ing day...

People just don't *******ing know what ****** teachers put up with these days! If the ******* parents taught them *******manners at home, we *****in wouldn't have this *********problem.
    05-30-13 09:06 AM
    I hated ****ing high school too. And I hate ****ing kids. Funny thing is, I went through it at a time when the a Christian Brothers did still have permission to smack the ****ing taste out of your mouth. I only got *****smacked once. Maybe twice. I can't ****ing remember.
    05-30-13 10:46 AM
    My kid ******* woke me up so ******* early. Now I'm in ******* **** mood and I have so much ******* **** to do. ****.
    We had a rule when the little ****s were little: stay the ****in bed until we get up.

Now it's kinda the opposite: get the **** home before we go to ****ing bed, or don't ****ing come home.
    05-30-13 10:49 AM
    People just don't *******ing know what ****** teachers put up with these days! If the ******* parents taught them *******manners at home, we *****in wouldn't have this *********problem.
    Our kids have ****ing manners. Their teachers always said so. Of course one of them is ****ing brain-dead and the other is a ****ing princess all****ingmighty. But they do have manners.
    nappp likes this.
    05-30-13 10:51 AM
    I used to put my teachers through so much ****... I even had an agreement with my ****ing German teacher, Frau Berger. The ***** actually ****ing agreed to my not showing up for class and in return she would pass me with a "D".

05-30-13 01:19 PM
2,741 ... 1213141516 ...